The Deception of Barack Obama

If anyone wants to know why I voted for Barack Obama in 2008, it is statements like this.

"We don't think government can do everything," he said. "We don't think that top-down solutions are the right way to go. We believe in the free market. We believe in a light touch when it comes to regulations."

"We don't want to tax all businesses out of business," Obama said. "But we do think that there's a role to play for government."

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-we-dont-want-tax-all-businesses-out-business

I really pretty much agree with a lot of what this man SAYS. HOWEVER, it didn't take long for me to realize how deceptive he is, and how able he is to lie and mislead people by saying one thing and doing another.

It drives me crazy that there are still people too lazy to look past the rhetoric.

If anyone wants to know why I voted for Barack Obama in 2008, it is statements like this.

"We don't think government can do everything," he said. "We don't think that top-down solutions are the right way to go. We believe in the free market. We believe in a light touch when it comes to regulations."

"We don't want to tax all businesses out of business," Obama said. "But we do think that there's a role to play for government."

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-we-dont-want-tax-all-businesses-out-business

I really pretty much agree with a lot of what this man SAYS. HOWEVER, it didn't take long for me to realize how deceptive he is, and how able he is to lie and mislead people by saying one thing and doing another.

It drives me crazy that there are still people too lazy to look past the rhetoric.

Sez the guy who was jizzing to vote for Rmoney.

cc

We should have looked past his rhetoric in 2008 and looked at his record.

pic_related_053013_Barack-Obama-the-Chic

"But don't I look like Denzel Washington, though?"

barack-obama-hands-portrait.jpg

"Look into my eyes. You are falling into a deep, deep sleep. When you awake you will grovel at my command."

I'm sincerely surprised that you took any of that seriously.

Emotion makes you do strange things. To be an optimist and hope sometimes enables you to be swindled by unscrupulous people.

Look now, there are still many who refuse to believe their eyes and keep hoping he is something he is not. It's these people I wish to reach, to provide the space where they can admit they were wrong.

You should not be ashamed you were fooled by this man. You were fooled because you were good. That is the only way evil can fool you. To take advantage of your HOPE and optimism that the CHANGE you want will come.

Emotion makes you do strange things. To be an optimist and hope sometimes enables you to be swindled by unscrupulous people.

Look now, there are still many who refuse to believe their eyes and keep hoping he is something he is not. It's these people I wish to reach, to provide the space where they can admit they were wrong.

You should not be ashamed you were fooled by this man. You were fooled because you were good. That is the only way evil can fool you. To take advantage of your HOPE and optimism that the CHANGE you want will come.

It is always a mistake to expect anything from a politician, though it's mistakes that make us human. I personally had scarcely any idea who Obama was the first time I voted for him; but, be that as it may, the Republicans would have had to have put together a far better ticket than McCain-Palin for me to vote Republican after the fiasco of the Bush administration. I still liked Obama better than his adversary (which is all that matters) in the last election, though I know reasonable people (not in NHB, of course) who voted the other way.

The most recent candidate to interest me is Elizabeth Warren, but I haven't heard much from her.

It is always a mistake to expect anything from a politician, though it's mistakes that make us human. I personally had scarcely any idea who Obama was the first time I voted for him; but, be that as it may, the Republicans would have had to have put together a far better ticket than McCain-Palin for me to vote Republican after the fiasco of the Bush administration. I still liked Obama better than his adversary (which is all that matters) in the last election, though I know reasonable people (not in NHB, of course) who voted the other way.

The most recent candidate to interest me is Elizabeth Warren, but I haven't heard much from her.

I'm sorry to inform you, but Elizabeth Warren is a complete fraud.

Why do you like her? I find it really strange that people do.

After my experience with Obama, I started being really discerning about people's character.

Elizabeth Warren lied about her Indian heritage to get into Harvard. All her claims to Indian heritage have not been proven, and she became indignant upon being questioned. A sure sign she is being untruthful. She then claimed she claimed Indian heritage in order to meet more people with her heritage - but she joined no group in her life that would have enabled her to meet people of her heritage, including the native american group at Harvard.

No, at the end of the day...it's very clear she claimed minority status, and took a spot that could have gone to a real minority, just to get ahead. She cynically used and abused affirmative action.

That's not all. She trys to taught herself as being for the little guy and watching out for consumers. But she took on a few law cases (by the way she wasn't licensed to practice law in Massachusetts, but that's another story) in which she defended corporate interests against the workers.

Still yet, it was found that she took advantage of people's mortgage lows and loaned her brother money for him to flip foreclosed houses and make money.

After election when asked about her goals at a press conference - she looked at Deval Patrick with a dear in the headlines look and said the question was addressed to him when it clearly was to her.

When I see people like this get ahead, I am amazed that people just don't seem to care.

She is a vacuous player of the system, just like Obama.

I'm sorry to inform you, but Elizabeth Warren is a complete fraud.

Why do you like her? I find it really strange that people do.

I wouldn't say I like her personally. She's not very charismatic in the "hope and change" sort of way, but rather strikes me as the bureaucratic type. In any case, she made a lot more sense than the opposing voices that blocked her appointment, in my view, and there were precious few members of any part of government offering credible criticism of big banks while the hearings were going along. The minority thing wasn't a deal-breaker for me, though it of course gives one concern; I could say as bad things about most of her new colleagues, not that I like to do that sort of thing. Moreover, I think there should probably be a few more Harvard Professors (though not from the Economics Department!) in Congress to raise the level of conversation--even if they got there in somewhat suspicious circumstances.

Ultimately, it comes down to the fact I continue to think the 08 financial crisis and the creation of regulations to prevent the next one are the most important issue for the government to concentrate on. I'd hoped she'd keep that issue on the public radar more than she's been able to (if she's tried).

I wouldn't say I like her personally. She's not very charismatic in the "hope and change" sort of way, but rather strikes me as the bureaucratic type. In any case, she made a lot more sense than the opposing voices that blocked her appointment, in my view, and there were precious few members of any part of government offering credible criticism of big banks while the hearings were going along. The minority thing wasn't a deal-breaker for me, though it of course gives one concern; I could say as bad things about most of her new colleagues, not that I like to do that sort of thing. Moreover, I think there should probably be a few more Harvard Professors (though not from the Economics Department!) in Congress to raise the level of conversation--even if they got there in somewhat suspicious circumstances.

Ultimately, it comes down to the fact I continue to think the 08 financial crisis and the creation of regulations to prevent the next one are the most important issue for the government to concentrate on. I'd hoped she'd keep that issue on the public radar more than she's been able to (if she's tried).

I very much appreciate the tone and tenor with which you converse.

I would ask that you simply look deeper with Warren. Did she say those things because she meant them, or because she saw it as an opportunity to get ahead. Now that she's ahead, why has she stopped? Hmmmmm...

There wasn't much of a record to look at in 2008. He had spent mere minutes in the U.S. Senate and before that had a very spotty record as a State Senator in Illinois. The two books he wrote on his favorite topic---himself---revealed a few things he probably shouldn't have revealed but other than that it looks like we elected the Justin Bieber of American politics.

There wasn't much of a record to look at in 2008. He had spent mere minutes in the U.S. Senate and before that had a very spotty record as a State Senator in Illinois. The two books he wrote on his favorite topic---himself---revealed a few things he probably shouldn't have revealed but other than that it looks like we elected the Justin Bieber of American politics.

He had a very clear record in Illinois as a state Senator.

Those of us who had to bear his ignorance there, tried to tell the rest of the country, but they wouldn't listen.

All they cared about was "hope & change".

As a state senator his record is very clear...he voted "Present" most of the time which is a non-vote. He was well-packaged (how else can you account for grown men fawning all over him to this very day and on this very forum?) and he wasn't Hillary. His luck was further compounded by facing two dolt-ish GOP Presidential candidates.

So since you change your mind so often , who is to say that what you say today is what you'll say tomorrow ???

and furthermore who gives a fuk what you think....like Scott Brown the one hit wonder.....