You're fired

To all the nitwits on here who think the world owes them...

I got two words...

You're fired !

I say that, because "you're fired" is what happens to all, who think they get to run the world.

Im positive, that "You're Fired" is probably the most familiar two words to you, if you are a nitwit like Brattle Street, or Sole Result.

Brattle Street, because of his abuse of his employer, and his unwillingness to follow the rules...

and Sole Result, because he's mentally ill, and not competant to work.

who else is a moron, who dont want to follow the system ?

This don't just apply to a high end real estate job, or a brokerage, it is Mc Donalds too.

:)

I got two words...

You're fired !

I say that, because "you're fired" is what happens to all, who think they get to run the world.

Im positive, that "You're Fired" is probably the most familiar two words to you, if you are a nitwit like Brattle Street, or Sole Result.

Brattle Street, because of his abuse of his employer, and his unwillingness to follow the rules...

This don't just apply to a high end real estate job, or a brokerage, it is Mc Donalds too.

HAHAHAHA... ask a pretender to expose himself and he stuffs a sock in his pants. point a pretender at exposing himself, and he thinks it was his idea

HAHAHAHA... ask a pretender to expose himself and he stuffs a sock in his pants. point a pretender at exposing himself, and he thinks it was his idea

think about where he got the idea from?

Donald Trump's reality series. Real estate........ This groupie will do anything to become something he never will be and remain what he never wants to become. Must be eternal hell grabbing his mortal skin behind the eyes and between the ears within the Eternity of now.

I got him trapped in his own rhetorical bs. He must change his mind or really become insane saving metaphors not rescuing ancestry from self deception.

Something you are doing as well saving humanity.

Ha ha.

I got two words...

You're fired !

Go fuhk yourself, acehole!

Go fuhk yourself, acehole!

when anyone tries to screw with my brain, I will implode what they mind. Coming here just labelling others with metaphors doesn't explain what is taking place currently.

You just joined the ranks of Aceman and Brattle Street. Disciples of orchestrated chaos intentionally disrupting natural balancing holding this real moment to remain this atmosphere and everything taking place currently within it individually..