Buried alive

Turkish Girl Buried Alive For Talking To Boys

Police in Kahta, Turkey say they have recovered the body of a 16-year-old girl they say relatives buried alive in a so-called "honor" killing as punishment for talking to boys.

Turkish police found the girl's corpse after following up on an anonymous tip. The tipster told police that the family killed the girl shortly after deciding her fate at a family council meeting. Her body was then buried under a chicken pen.

The girl's family then reported her missing to the police. Police say that the girl had complained two months earlier that her grandfather beat her for talking to boys.

Police, who identified the girl only by her initials, M.M., said she had significant amount of soil in her stomach and lungs, indicating she had been buried while still alive.

"The autopsy result is blood-curdling. According to our findings, the girl - who had no bruises on her body and no sign of narcotics or poison in her blood - was alive and fully conscious when she was buried," one source reported.

Police have arrested the girl's father, mother and grandfather. The mother has been released, but the father and grandfather remain in jail awaiting trial.

The case is expected to bring highlight the issue of so-called "honor" killings in Turkey. Official statistics show that more than 200 such killings occur each year, accounting for nearly half of all murders in Turkey.

Religion of peace, my ass

Religions is DANGEROUS PERIOD.

As a rule, I've observed that women tend not to fare very well in religious institutions, or indeed in any social institution whose power structure is dominated by men. I make no claims regarding correlation and causation.

As a rule, I've observed that women tend not to fare very well in religious institutions, or indeed in any social institution whose power structure is dominated by men. I make no claims regarding correlation and causation.

I think most of these religions were designed and "Written" by males to counter hypo agency and other innate female strengths.

I think most of these religions were designed and "Written" by males to counter hypo agency and other innate female strengths.

Historically, women have been at a disadvantage at those times when they become pregnant, which tends to be quite frequently when there is little or no access to contraception.

Historically, women have been at a disadvantage at those times when they become pregnant, which tends to be quite frequently when there is little or no access to contraception.

They were and for the most part are still "Objects" not "actors", they prefer to act this way for the most part even today despite being "given" "Equality" and "Freedom".

They were and for the most part are still "Objects" not "actors", they prefer to act this way for the most part even today despite being "given" "Equality" and "Freedom".

Would you consider yourself a feminist, Hannibal? One can never be certain, given the different meanings of that term.

‘The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.’

Your religion is garbage too..... ;)

Would you consider yourself a feminist, Hannibal? One can never be certain, given the different meanings of that term.

Watch the vid, and some of her others..... I HIGHLY recommend it. My wife is a partner, not an object.

i don't see much differance between any fundie religion including the 'christian' fundie right that would like to turn the clocks back to where women were barefoot, pregnant & the kitchen. 'small less intrusive' govment is the mantra unless when it comes to wanting to probe & get all uo in a woman's private business. then it doesn't apply huh?

we've come a long way baby & we don't plan on going back.

ever.

:)

Like when they are asking everyone else to pay for that "private business"? :glare:

no fed $ have gone for abortion since jimmy carter. & if you are talking birth control via obamacare... an oz of prevention is a worth a pound of cure.

no fed $ have gone for abortion since jimmy carter. & if you are talking birth control via obamacare... an oz of prevention is a worth a pound of cure.

• Actually, federal money can legally be used (see Hyde Amendment) for abortions involving rape, incest, or endangerment to the life of the mother. So your claim of "no fed $" is wrong. (And despite Planned Parenthood's talking points, workers have admitted that the funding PP receives isn't separated into abortion/non-abortion pots; it's a general fund that goes where it goes.
  • The point was "getting into women's business", which includes paying for it. If you want people out, quit asking them to subsidize it.

Turkish Girl Buried Alive For Talking To Boys

Police in Kahta, Turkey say they have recovered the body of a 16-year-old girl they say relatives buried alive in a so-called "honor" killing as punishment for talking to boys.

Turkish police found the girl's corpse after following up on an anonymous tip. The tipster told police that the family killed the girl shortly after deciding her fate at a family council meeting. Her body was then buried under a chicken pen.

The girl's family then reported her missing to the police. Police say that the girl had complained two months earlier that her grandfather beat her for talking to boys.

Police, who identified the girl only by her initials, M.M., said she had significant amount of soil in her stomach and lungs, indicating she had been buried while still alive.

"The autopsy result is blood-curdling. According to our findings, the girl - who had no bruises on her body and no sign of narcotics or poison in her blood - was alive and fully conscious when she was buried," one source reported.

Police have arrested the girl's father, mother and grandfather. The mother has been released, but the father and grandfather remain in jail awaiting trial.

The case is expected to bring highlight the issue of so-called "honor" killings in Turkey. Official statistics show that more than 200 such killings occur each year, accounting for nearly half of all murders in Turkey.

Religion of peace, my ass

Bitch had it comin.

• Actually, federal money can legally be used (see Hyde Amendment) for abortions involving rape, incest, or endangerment to the life of the mother. So your claim of "no fed $" is wrong. (And despite Planned Parenthood's talking points, workers have admitted that the funding PP receives isn't separated into abortion/non-abortion pots; it's a general fund that goes where it goes.
  • The point was "getting into women's business", which includes paying for it. If you want people out, quit asking them to subsidize it.

well well, as for medicaid $ still available to help in a criminal act that the victim wouldn't have been responsible for but would be punished if forced to carry her rapist or daddy's baby...then fantastic.

obamacare is here whether you or oxyboy like it or not.

dems the breaks.