Obama spies on America while asking China not to do so.

What a HYPOCRITE! Grovels to China asking them not to spy on America, while Obama himself spies on America. What a fraud of a POTUS!!!

According to US National Security Adviser Tom Donilon, Obama told Xi that if "direct theft of US property" emanating from China continued it would be "an inhibitor to the relationship". Chinese officials said after the summit that Xi opposed all forms of cyber spying.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2013/06/10/us-defends-spying-on-websurfers

What a HYPOCRITE! Grovels to China asking them not to spy on America, while Obama himself spies on America. What a fraud of a POTUS!!!

According to US National Security Adviser Tom Donilon, Obama told Xi that if "direct theft of US property" emanating from China continued it would be "an inhibitor to the relationship". Chinese officials said after the summit that Xi opposed all forms of cyber spying.

The subversive terrorist hugger wants more secrets revealed and more 911 towers to fall. Too bad he wasn't in the collapse, we missed his firey flight off the top of the towers.

I'm offended that Obama would complain about foreign countries hacking American computers.

How about he practice what he preaches.....for once?

The subversive terrorist hugger wants more secrets revealed and more 911 towers to fall. Too bad he wasn't in the collapse, we missed his firey flight off the top of the towers.

don't like freedom, and liberty?

You are free to leave.

Only chicken $hit cowards buy into all that fear-mongering propaganda.

I know you're reading this, Obama, so let me just recommend you make this your New Year's resolution for 2017.

Nice dodge. Why do liberals defend Obama, for doing the same exact things you all protested Bush for anyway????

I protested Bush for these types of things, as well as Obama. Must be the libertarian in me, that keeps me from being a hypocrite... :)

Nice dodge. Why do liberals defend Obama, for doing the same exact things you all protested Bush for anyway????

I protested Bush for these types of things, as well as Obama. Must be the libertarian in me, that keeps me from being a hypocrite... :)

I find that odd, since I've seldom perceived libertarians to be critical of the government.

I'm offended that Obama would complain about foreign countries hacking American computers.

Offended enough to question why so much, and such significant Chinese hacking continues to happen?

Or only offended in order to offend those that actually find it offensive?

America has continually furthered the cause to spy on it's own DESPITE the affiliation of the pres, congress, or senate, it is quickly becoming the American way. Too many poor the keep out of the way of the super wealthy you know..... ^_^

Perhaps.

This, just recently:

The Post published the list of compromised systems here. It includes drone video systems, “directed energy” (a category that includes lasers and the like) and advanced Patriot missile systems. Also compromised were designs for the F/A 18 fighter jet, V-22 Osprey, F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters and the Navy’s new Littoral Combat Ship meant to prowl the coasts. The list also includes the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) designed to shoot down ballistic missiles.

Do a search....."China hacks into" and look at that long list.

Are we not able to defend some of the most critical systems in our own country? Or maybe a case similiar to when Obie told Russia "give hime a little space until after the elections"?

What's going on is criminal at best, treasonous, or ineptitude at the highest levels.

I'm going to suggest ineptitude as a preliminary hypothesis. Or else the superlative dedication and intelligence of Chinese hackers. Might be a case of both/and.

And you find such "ineptitude" acceptable? We can develope the most technical systems on the planet, yet can't protect those developements? Ineptitude is a cop out.

And you find such "ineptitude" acceptable? We can develope the most technical systems on the planet, yet can't protect those developements? Ineptitude is a cop out.

We are hacking them too, only you live here, you will never here about it, go look a the Chinese news. Ah.... cyber war, America would never do that..... Patriotism.... It beats thinking for yourself by a mile, huh "Obummerstinks"...... ^_^

Personally, I didn't care for the government expending so many resources to develop weapons technology even before this happened. In any case, it's my impression that it's hard to keep secrets in the information age--though as a liberal I'm not opposed to a massive increase in budgets designed to prevent such thefts.

Personally, I didn't care for the government expending so many resources to develop weapons technology even before this happened. In any case, it's my impression that it's hard to keep secrets in the information age--though as a liberal I'm not opposed to a massive increase in budgets designed to prevent such thefts.

You tap danced around the question.