Wahhabism - The Correct Way To Kill A Homosexual

The Roots of Islamic Terrorism: the Wahhabis of Saudi Arabia ... Just when you may think Islam ( Islamic Terrorism ) is as sub human & depraved as a movement can be reduced to; the root of it all comes to light. I'll be brief; but well worth the research. How to murder a homosexual: Only three approved methods: 1. Throw from a very high cliff. Must be high enough so during the fall, the victim is aware and terrified of eminent - imminent death. 2. Stoning: Must be fairly small stones, so the execution can last as long as possible. 3. Burning alive. And there you have it, straight from the "Religion of Peace".

The Roots of Islamic Terrorism: the Wahhabis of Saudi Arabia ... Just when you may think Islam ( Islamic Terrorism ) is as sub human & depraved as a movement can be reduced to; the root of it all comes to light. I'll be brief; but well worth the research. How to murder a homosexual: Only three approved methods: 1. Throw from a very high cliff. Must be high enough so during the fall, the victim is aware and terrified of eminent - imminent death. 2. Stoning: Must be fairly small stones, so the execution can last as long as possible. 3. Burning alive. And there you have it, straight from the "Religion of Peace".

This his how our benevolent religion treat outsiders.....

lynch1935.jpg

event_omaha_courthouse_lynching.jpg

lynching111.jpg

300px-Lynching-of-lige-daniels.jpg

Doesn't Saudi Arabia, you know, those happy people we send over $300 billion a year to, practise Wahhabism.....???!!!

No photos of the 2,000 whites who were also lynched? I thought not. I'm talking about 3 minutes ago Islam.

No, why you got one !? That would be great, That would prove you are not full of shit, bet you can't find one. Even if you did, you think it makes what your countrymen and fellow Christians did less vile !?

Doesn't Saudi Arabia, you know, those happy people we send over $300 billion a year to, practise Wahhabism.....???!!!

I do not believe in that sort of foreign aid, TO ANY NATION, even Israel.

All libs have are pics from 100 years ago. What losers.

You two must live in mental hospitals.

Explain this one away ya dumb bitch. Your lovely muslims stone two people to death for adultery. IDIOT

http://www.bestgore.com/execution/couple-accused-adultery-stoned-to-death-afghanistan/

1 Samuel 15:3 God commands the death of helpless "suckling" infants. This literally means that the children god killed were still nursing.

Psalms 135:8 & 136:10 Here god is praised for slaughtering little babies.

Psalms 137:9 Here god commands that infants should be “dashed upon the rocks”.

Exodus 12:29 God killed, intentionally, every first-born child of every family in Egypt, simply because he was upset at the Pharaoh. And god caused the Pharaoh’s actions in the first place. Since when is it appropriate to murder children for their ruler’s forced action?

Exodus 20:9-10 God commands death for cursing out ones parents Joshua 8 God commanded the deaths of 12,000 men, women, and children of Ai. They were all slain in the ambush that was planned by god.

2 Kings 2:23-24 The prophet Elisha, was being picked on by some young boys from the city because of his bald head. The prophet turned around and cursed them in the Lords name. Then, two female bears came out of the woods and killed forty-two of them. You would think that God could understand that sometimes the youthful make childish jokes. Calling someone “bald head” is far from being worthy of death.

Leviticus 26:30 “And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.”

1 Samuel 15:11-18 God repents of having made Saul king since Saul refused to carry out God’s commandments (i.e., Saul refused to murder all the innocent women and children.) At least god realizes what an immoral, murderous pig he is on this one.

I Kings 16:34 Laying the foundation for a city using your firstborn child and using your youngest son to set up the gates.

Isaiah 13:15-18 If God can find you, he will “thrust you through,” smash your children “to pieces” before your eyes, and rape your wife.

Jeremiah 11:22-23 God will kill the young men in war and starve their children to death.

Jeremiah 19:7-9 God will make parents eat their own children, and friends eat each other.

Lamentations 2:20-22 God gets angry and mercilessly torments and kills everyone, young and old. He even causes women to eat their children.

YOU WERE SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT THE RELIGION OF PEACE?

So, hanni, you can't grip the reality of muzzies without diverting to off topic?

I see you are a bigot too....... *SHOCKER* :o

1 Samuel 15:3 God commands the death of helpless "suckling" infants. This literally means that the children god killed were still nursing.

Psalms 135:8 & 136:10 Here god is praised for slaughtering little babies.

Psalms 137:9 Here god commands that infants should be “dashed upon the rocks”.

Exodus 12:29 God killed, intentionally, every first-born child of every family in Egypt, simply because he was upset at the Pharaoh. And god caused the Pharaoh’s actions in the first place. Since when is it appropriate to murder children for their ruler’s forced action?

Exodus 20:9-10 God commands death for cursing out ones parents Joshua 8 God commanded the deaths of 12,000 men, women, and children of Ai. They were all slain in the ambush that was planned by god.

2 Kings 2:23-24 The prophet Elisha, was being picked on by some young boys from the city because of his bald head. The prophet turned around and cursed them in the Lords name. Then, two female bears came out of the woods and killed forty-two of them. You would think that God could understand that sometimes the youthful make childish jokes. Calling someone “bald head” is far from being worthy of death.

Leviticus 26:30 “And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.”

1 Samuel 15:11-18 God repents of having made Saul king since Saul refused to carry out God’s commandments (i.e., Saul refused to murder all the innocent women and children.) At least god realizes what an immoral, murderous pig he is on this one.

I Kings 16:34 Laying the foundation for a city using your firstborn child and using your youngest son to set up the gates.

Isaiah 13:15-18 If God can find you, he will “thrust you through,” smash your children “to pieces” before your eyes, and rape your wife.

Jeremiah 11:22-23 God will kill the young men in war and starve their children to death.

Jeremiah 19:7-9 God will make parents eat their own children, and friends eat each other.

Lamentations 2:20-22 God gets angry and mercilessly torments and kills everyone, young and old. He even causes women to eat their children.

YOU WERE SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT THE RELIGION OF PEACE?

I know right !?

Explain this one away ya dumb bitch. Your lovely muslims stone two people to death for adultery. IDIOT

http://www.bestgore.com/execution/couple-accused-adultery-stoned-to-death-afghanistan/

The men in those pictures I posted only crime was not being like the whites around them, the same crime "Muslims" have committed. The common thread is CHRISTIAN XENOPHOBIA.

Those white folk are democrat KKK'ers son.....

Both parties like death and warfare.

All libs have are pics from 100 years ago. What losers.

You guys have to make up your mind, I'm a lib, no con, no lib, no con...... It always depend on who's partisan bullshit I am proving to be total ignorance.

The men in those pictures I posted only crime was not being like the whites around them, the same crime "Muslims" have committed. The common thread is CHRISTIAN XENOPHOBIA.

What century were your pics from fuckhead? My video is from 2 months ago. You've been owned, again.

You guys have to make up your mind, I'm a lib, no con, no lib, no con...... It always depend on who's partisan bullshit I am proving to be total ignorance.

And you got nothing but 100 year old pics. Go whimper about racism somewhere else you fucken pussy.

What century were your pics from fuckhead? My video is from 2 months ago. You've been owned, again.

And you got nothing but 100 year old pics. Go whimper about racism somewhere else you fucken pussy.

You have nothing, religious nutters of every color and creed start shit everywhere every day, they all have one thing in common..... Yahweh !! ^_^

That's a totally

You two must live in mental hospitals.

That's totally possible. jimmy makes stuff up then gets refuted, then makes ul more crap. He always c&p's from the same hate site, and always gets laffed off his own threads. loopy.

^_^What century were your pics from fuckhead?

How about some 1998 Whoop-Ass moron!!!

James Byrd, Jr. (May 2, 1949 – June 7, 1998) was an African-American who was ... and John King dragged Byrd behind a pick-up truck along an asphalt road.