On eve of the trial

New evidence released.

The video, which the defense says was extracted from Martin’s phone, shows two men fighting, apparently over a bicycle or an incident involving a bicycle. Zimmerman’s lawyers say Martin took the video, and that a voice on the recording is his. The person recording is not seen.

Under Florida evidence-sharing rules, prosecutors and the defense have had the clip for some time. The video was released by Zimmerman’s defense through a website where his lawyers have been posting press releases and possible evidence.

Members of Zimmerman’s defense team say they have a policy of making evidence in the case available to the public, and that the tape is the only known sample of Martin’s voice.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/09/18866221-on-eve-of-zimmerman-trial-in-trayvon-martin-killing-new-video-becomes-public?lite

2q810km.jpg

Here goes the voice imaging for the prosecution out the window.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm shocked to learn that Florida holds trials with 6 jurors, according to the linked story. Is that shiit true? :huh:

Six member juries aren't uncommon, but I would be surprised if that was the case for a charge of this magnitude.

I am wondering if the negroes are gonna riot, the caucasian supporters will do nothing but whine as they are simple pussies, the negroes are just gonna do what comes natural.

This prosecutor went for her fame and she is going to try a plea bargain to save face for an overcharge that has no evidence for conviction.

I am wondering if the negroes are gonna riot, the caucasian supporters will do nothing but whine as they are simple pussies, the negroes are just gonna do what comes natural.

This prosecutor went for her fame and she is going to try a plea bargain to save face for an overcharge that has no evidence for conviction.

There might be some feeble rioting, but florida is less than 16% black. Now, if the verdict coincides with a major sporting event, then, yeah - the odds go up a bit.

As we speak, Looty and his Home-Boyz are salivating at the prospect of more free Plazma TV's and NIKE Basketball sneakers

I am wondering if the negroes are gonna riot,

The hick from Alabama still calls them "negroes." and then is shocked when he is called a racist.

Good stuff, Crimson.

As we speak, Looty and his Home-Boyz are salivating at the prospect of more free Plazma TV's and NIKE Basketball sneakers

Why is almost every con on this forum racist?

Neue is your reasonable con on this whole godforsaken site.