Bill Kristol: 'Republicans Are Making A Huge Mistake'

I had to read on since it's impossible to narrow them down to just one.

Conservative pundit Bill Kristol said on Sunday that "Republicans are making a huge mistake" if they link the NSA scandal with other recent scandals.

Kristol defended the NSA's surveillance program, which include collecting millions of phone records every day, as necessary for national security.

"National security is different from internal matters of the government," he told Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace. "We’re dealing with foreign threats here."

He continued:

"They’re not allowed to go into that data until they have a warrant signed off on by a judge. That is totally different from the IRS abuses, which I think are very serious, and I think it’s very important for conservatives and Republicans to make that distinction.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/09/bill-kristol-nsa_n_3412822.html

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you know you are really wrong when a tea bagger tells another tea bagger they are making a mistake.

lol.

Republicans ought to try doing something positive, I mean really outstandingly positive to move the country along, instead of depending on scandals, potential scandals, and fabricated scandals to help them. It is much easier to bring down the other guy than to really do their jobs and actually help the country.

Conservative pundit Bill Kristol said on Sunday that "Republicans are making a huge mistake" if they link the NSA scandal with other recent scandals.

Kristol defended the NSA's surveillance program, which include collecting millions of phone records every day, as necessary for national security.

"National security is different from internal matters of the government," he told Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace. "We’re dealing with foreign threats here."

He continued:

"They’re not allowed to go into that data until they have a warrant signed off on by a judge. That is totally different from the IRS abuses, which I think are very serious, and I think it’s very important for conservatives and Republicans to make that distinction.”

Son, when you find yourself using bill krystol - literally the father of neoconservatism - as a character witness, just stop defending the character of the person in question. No clearer admission of defeat - than possibly using a canned fart from satan as a character witness - could ever be made.

He continued:

Look at the hypocrite that is now defending the patriot act. Pitiful.

You also thought "Obama is a Muslim" was huge too. LMAO.

Do you repukes ever get it?

You're never right.

He was on that bandwagon eh. ^_^

No clearer admission of defeat - than possibly using a canned fart from satan as a character witness - could ever be made.

That's funny, you should get into stand up comedy. ^_^

you know you are really wrong when a tea bagger tells another tea bagger they are making a mistake.

lol.

Republicans ought to try doing something positive, I mean really outstandingly positive to move the country along, instead of depending on scandals, potential scandals, and fabricated scandals to help them. It is much easier to bring down the other guy than to really do their jobs and actually help the country.

Obama is every bit as bad as GW Bush if not worse as he seems to be able to fool a Bunch of people, you know it's true, admit it.

Al this tread is proof of is that Real neo cons LOVE Obama's policies, and expect them to continue in the next administration, even a republican one. What will be both funny and proof of MASSIVE fraud is when its all the sudden "Not ok" with the lefties then.

We need to get back to square one:

We need to get back to square one:

You are missing the point, we aren't.

Bush couldn't protect us.

Obama has. And that pisses off the wingnuts.

You mean it "Wins over" all the nuts, like you. Protecting us by spreading hatred of us, just like GW, some never learn.

President%2BObama%2BWants%2BTo%2BProtect

Folks, you guys believe in media hype way too much. You have to learn how to look at real facts and piece them together in a truth-telling mosaic to find what is really going on behind the scene. Presidents must resort to subterfuge in order to get their way. You are urged to read message 1540 in Liberalism Versus Conservatism by Dr.joeb to understand what the IRS thing is really about. It is a giant strategical maneuver by Obama and company to detoxify the Bushmoron's appointees that infiltrated the IRS just like what happened in the US Supreme Court. Obama is cleaning house. Kudos for Obama.

You have to piece facts together to get focused on what is really going on with the nonscandal IRS investigation.

Fact 1 for starters is it is the Obama administration who started the investigation with its Justice Department.

Fact 2, the head of the IRS was appointed on an interim basis in November 2012 replacing the BUSHMORON's head man. Why do you suppose he appointed an interim at that most convenient moment?

Fact 3. Charley Rangle like other influential Democrats has attacked the IRS. Dems know what is going on in the carefully planned subterfuge for cleaning out the IRS of its GOP political hacks.

Fact 4. Joe Biden was investigated by the GOP stacked IRS for selling his deceased mother's home. Every Obama appointment was put under an IRS microscope for even clerical errors in their federal tax submissionw even when done by CPAs. Do you think Obama was not smart enough to see how the GOP was using the IRS as a political attack dog to even impugn his Veep?

Fact 5. Obama's interim chief of the IRA appointee resigned after most likely getting enough intelligence from the inside of the corrupt GOP-operated IRS. No doubt he gave many reports on who the evil Bushmoron appointess are.

Fact 6. Dr.joeb who is writing this message was audited 6 times in 10 years...and you know the truth what Dr.joeb writes because he writes it right here in the LIBERALFORUM.ORG. Dr.joeb is a dedicated anti-GOP commentator sinced 1998.

Fact 7. Obama waited conveniently after the 2012 election to unleash his venom on the GOP IRS knowing full well that the GOP would make a big stink pretending like Dems were behind the IRS political corruption. Take note that Obama allowed the GOP appointed chief of IRS to stay on for his full 5 year term. He could have fired him had he wished to do that. He refined his intent by allowing GOP IRS to continue doing its political hacking.

There are beaucoup pieces of the puzzle that only make sense when you look at them in relation to one another to get at the real truth. Obama knows how the GOP stacked IRS, US Supreme Court, and probably every major federal agencies useful for political attack dog purposes.

Know this. Obama will prevail. He will come out smelling like a rose on those nonscandals. He has already publicly told you that the dirt was done at IRS by Bushmoron's chief of the IRS who operated until just after the Nov 2012 election. Were you paying attention? Or are you going on one fairy tale binges found at the Fox Nutworks?

Know this. Obama will prevail. He will come out smelling like a rose on those nonscandals. He has already publicly told you that the dirt was done at IRS by Bushmoron's chief of the IRS who operated until just after the Nov 2012 election. Were you paying attention? Or are you going on one fairy tale binges found at the Fox Nutworks?

Of course he will prevail. How did all the other wingnut nonscandals turn out?

He continued:

LOL, so NOW Kristol is right?

The fact remains that Obama has vastly expanded spying and now includes you.

And that "right to privacy" that you claim to adore so much? Out the window without a thought because a Democrat did it.

Sheep.

Of course he will prevail. How did all the other wingnut nonscandals turn out?

You've been claiming for months that these other "nonscandals" were irrelevant, but you were wrong.

Obama has been made a lame duck earlier than any 2nd term President I've ever witnessed.

The fact remains that Obama has vastly expanded spying and now includes you.

And that "right to privacy" that you claim to adore so much? Out the window without a thought because a Democrat did it.

Sheep.

You've been claiming for months that these other "nonscandals" were irrelevant, but you were wrong.

Obama has been made a lame duck earlier than any 2nd term President I've ever witnessed.

Bush coulnd't keep us safe. Obama continues to. I have nothing to hide. Listen to my conversations.

They continue to be irrelevant. Wake me up when the impeachment proceedings start.

Despite the republicans continuing to not do their jobs and help create jobs and do the country's business....this president continues to honor his committments.

You've been wrong abojut everything....months before the election up to current day.

Even a broken clock is right twice per day....Kristol tells the truth on this topic......which you hate. A broken clock has a better record than you.