McCain: Rand Paul Is Wrong

John McCain: Rand Paul Already Proved Wrong On Terrorism By Boston Bombings

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/09/john-mccain-rand-paul-terrorism_n_3411659.html

WASHINGTON -- Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) on Sunday suggested that Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) has lost his credibility in fighting global terrorism.

McCain argued on CNN's "State of the Union" that the government's vast surveillance program is not "necessarily wrong" because it operates under court oversight. Paul, who appeared on "Fox News Sunday," has taken the opposite position, calling the government's phone records monitoring program an "extraordinary invasion of privacy."

Asked to square the two positions by CNN host Candy Crowley, McCain said that Paul was wrong about the terrorism threat in the days before the Boston Marathon bombings. "Just prior to the Boston bombing, he said the battlefield was no longer in America," McCain told Crowley.

WASHINGTON -- Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) on Sunday suggested that Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) has lost his credibility in fighting global terrorism.

McCain argued on CNN's "State of the Union" that the government's vast surveillance program is not "necessarily wrong" because it operates under court oversight. Paul, who appeared on "Fox News Sunday," has taken the opposite position, calling the government's phone records monitoring program an "extraordinary invasion of privacy."

Asked to square the two positions by CNN host Candy Crowley, McCain said that Paul was wrong about the terrorism threat in the days before the Boston Marathon bombings. "Just prior to the Boston bombing, he said the battlefield was no longer in America," McCain told Crowley.

McCain is way overdue to check out the nearest pasture.......

because whenever he makes sense and is right, he's too old.

Whenever you agree with him, it's just peachy fine.

mccain wants to be hillarys running mate in 2016

Do you have cable in Montana...or still using rabbit ears?

ok, whoopeeedoodaday.

The typical Hick debating skill.

Mr. McCain. Thank you for your service. Now get up, get out, and go home and enjoy your retirement.

You hate it when one of your own is dead right and goes against Fox news talking points.

McCain argued on CNN's "State of the Union" that the government's vast surveillance program is not "necessarily wrong" because it operates under court oversight.

That would be correct.

because whenever he makes sense and is right, he's too old.

Whenever you agree with him, it's just peachy fine.

Actually I don't ever remember agreeing with him. I know I didn't vote for him,

in Arizona nor in the presidential race.

McCain said that Paul was wrong about the terrorism threat in the days before the Boston Marathon bombings. "Just prior to the Boston bombing, he said the battlefield was no longer in America,"

Paul is wrong...as are all the wingnuts.

Politico was right; 52% of republican statements are lies. Believing the pale face from Kentucky will never happen.

So you voted for the winner. was that a first?

Ok....my mistake. I didn't vote for him in the primary.

But I am one to always perform my civic duty..... so I held my nose in the general.

John McCain: Rand Paul Already Proved Wrong On Terrorism By Boston Bombings

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/09/john-mccain-rand-paul-terrorism_n_3411659.html

McCain lost any credibility in 2008 when he couldn't beat Obama. Which really doesn't say mush because Hillary didn't beat him either.

McCain lost any credibility in 2008 when he couldn't beat Obama. Which really doesn't say mush because Hillary didn't beat him either.

So losing an election makes one lose credibility?

That's just bizarre thinking.

Look up the word credibility in the dictionary. But thanks for writing two complete sentences that we can all read for the very first time.

I am shocked and befuddled. Politicians disagreeing about something. Is the world coming to an end????

Also anything on Huffington Post must be absolutely true and free from bias.

Do you want to buy a waterfront home in Sarasota. I have a friend that is willing to sell his 3 story house on the Gulf at a low price. The house was featured in a Steven King novel and has been written up in the papers a few times. All of this is absolutely true.

I am shocked and befuddled. Politicians disagreeing about something. Is the world coming to an end????

Who do you think you're fooling? Democrats disagree with one another. It's expected. But when a Republican disagrees with Tea Party views, he is an instant outcast. The Republican Party does not allow disagreement.

You know this. Nice try pretending it's all business as usual, because it's not.

So losing an election makes one lose credibility?

That's just bizarre thinking.

Look up the word credibility in the dictionary. But thanks for writing two complete sentences that we can all read for the very first time.

How he lost it, not just because he lost. Seems you look at things, I look beyond the reflecting surface. Details are never duplicated unless written about in theory or theology where once written the idea can never alter from the original concept as a take it or leave it policy.

Kind of like social identity, because one is always the lifetime changing their mind, or following orders without question reciting everything they were trained to repeat since birth.

What is the one journey every lifetime makes equally regardless species and within the homo sapien species regardless societal evolutions trademarks?

How he lost it, not just because he lost. Seems you look at things, I look beyond the reflecting surface. Details are never duplicated unless written about in theory or theology where once written the idea can never alter from the original concept as a take it or leave it policy.

Kind of like social identity, because one is always the lifetime changing their mind, or following orders without question reciting everything they were trained to repeat since birth.

What is the one journey every lifetime makes equally regardless species and within the homo sapien species regardless societal evolutions trademarks?

There you go...back to your gibberish.

You haven't noticed that republicans vote and agree in lockstep 99% of the time. they have no other choice, or they'll be railroaded out of the party,....if they don't. Mccain is too old to care about that.

Also anything on Huffington Post must be absolutely true and free from bias.

Huffpo uses our two best new wire services: The AP and Reuters.

You didn't know this?

There you go...back to your gibberish.

How is speaking in physical absolutes gobbledegook and ruling in metaphors is larger than life? it is obvious you have never had an honest look at yourself as an ancestor of ancestry limited to passing through a single atmosphere using the same periodic elements that never leave the planet's location without technology pushing it beyond the atmosphere.

Now explain the universal constant about energy not being created and destroyed as everything changes in shape and form as formed and shaped by ancestry passing through this moment captured between contracting results expanding details never duplicated genetically within one's skin or thoughout life within this atmosphere?

Use physical self evident absolutes, not what others believe in science or spirituality?