Why I dont care what you think

Why do I not care what these p!ss poor, blue collar, jerk offs, screaming about how "they took our jobs" think of me being a real estate agent...

1. These a)ssholes are NOT "do it yourselfers" what they are, are angry bigot f)ucks who hate educated professionals, I was recently threatened by one of these

a)ssholes talking about "for sale by owner"... guess what ? I did the research on it, its so impractical to do, that of you say you will do it, you're full of s)h!t

so k!ss my a)ss !

2. These morons, from the time I was born, until now, and until I die of old age, will NEVER have done a single thing for me, they never paid my rent, never paid my college tuition, didnt sue the school board for me, didnt buy me a lawyer when I needed her, didnt pay for my schooling now, didnt pay for my food bill, NOTHING !

so if they want credibility from me, as far as what I should do for a living... they're just plain f)ucking brainwashed, embarassing themselves and plain Ludacris is what the f)uck they are.

3. This is a free country, and you're not the f)ucking dictator.

so f)uck you !

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I not care what these p!ss poor, blue collar, jerk offs, screaming about how "they took our jobs" think of me being a real estate agent...

1. These a)ssholes are NOT "do it yourselfers" what they are, are angry bigot f)ucks who hate educated professionals, I was recently threatened by one of these

a)ssholes talking about "for sale by owner"... guess what ? I did the research on it, its so impractical to do, that of you say you will do it, you're full of s)h!t

so k!ss my a)ss !

2. These morons, from the time I was born, until now, and until I die of old age, will NEVER have done a single thing for me, they never paid my rent, never paid my college tuition, didnt sue the school board for me, didnt buy me a lawyer when I needed her, didnt pay for my schooling now, didnt pay for my food bill, NOTHING !

so if they want credibility from me, as far as what I should do for a living... they're just plain f)ucking brainwashed, embarassing themselves and plain Ludacris is what the f)uck they are.

so f)uck you !

Aceman....calm down. I was the one who said I sell by owner. I don't remember threatening you though?

Aceman....calm down. I was the one who said I sell by owner. I don't remember threatening you though?

and unless you are either a genius, or you are as old as that pic suggests, you're full of sh!t

:)

so k!ss my a)ss !

so f)uck you !

sounds reasonable to me. classy stuff. good candidate for a biology experiment

1. You care enough to name a thread after it.

2. You're not a real estate agent. You're a sucker being ripped off by a diploma mill - and all you'll have to show for it is student loans in default.

they never paid my rent, never paid my college tuition,

Actually, we are guarantors for your student load at that diploma mill that is butt-humping you, tard. :)

so k!ss my a)ss !

so f)uck you !

Funny how little you comprehend about what it takes for societal evolution to function so you can sell realestate. Educated idiots really shouldn't call blue collar lifetimes morons since they are closer to comprehend real than you are selling hypothetical values.

Liberty isn't free, it is just honesty never pays a dime. Corruption doesn't care what it takes to rule the real moment as evident in every post you make.

1. You care enough to name a thread after it.

2. You're not a real estate agent. You're a sucker being ripped off by a diploma mill - and all you'll have to show for it is student loans in default.

Actually, we are guarantors for your student load at that diploma mill that is butt-humping you, tard. :)

lmao

a diploma mill is not Lindsay School of Real Estate, that is operated by the biggest real estate firm in the area, which is actually one of the biggest in the nation

Yes, sucker - I have.

They end up costing you two arms and two legs. :)

I have yet to see anybody going hungry, who paid a licensed school to teach them something, d!ckhead.

Actually, smaller schools are now the main source of an education, because of the cost of college.

More people are now choosing career education, because of the lower cost, and here's a fact, there is no educational difference nor is there a difference in the acceptance of the graduates in the marketplace, where it matters...

moron !

Why am I full of it? Because I sell by owner?

yeah thats right, you're full of it...

You have to meet the same housing codes as us, and you're less qualified to do so, you also have to find financing for your buyer, you're not qualified to do that, you have to turn over the deed, what the f)uck do you know about real estate law and title law ?

nothing...

you also have to be a good salesman to keep your customer.

so, you're either a guaranteed criminal who is a code violator, btw, thats prison time...

or, you're full of sh!t.... my money is that you are full of sh!t...

f)uck off !

I have yet to see anybody going hungry, who paid a licensed school to teach them something, d!ckhead.

Actually, smaller schools are now the main source of an education, because of the cost of college.

More people are now choosing career education, because of the lower cost, and here's a fact, there is no educational difference nor is there a difference in the acceptance of the graduates in the marketplace, where it matters...

moron !

You're not smart enough to get an education.

does you school know you are a pedophile?

me having sex with my amazon girlfriend from switzerland, when I was 16, is not a legal determining factor of my eligibility to enter school

yeah thats right, you're full of it...

You have to meet the same housing codes as us, and you're less qualified to do so, you also have to find financing for your buyer, you're not qualified to do that, you have to turn over the deed, what the f)uck do you know about real estate law and title law ?

nothing...

you also have to be a good salesman to keep your customer.

so, you're either a guaranteed criminal who is a code violator, btw, thats prison time...

or, you're full of sh!t.... my money is that you are full of sh!t...

f)uck off !

Wow.....how the hell did I do it then? All I needed was a good title company.

Financing is up to the buyer to secure.

You best study hard....you need it!

Wow.....how the hell did I do it then? All I needed was a good title company.

Financing is up to the buyer to secure.

You best study hard....you need it!

its simple, you didnt do it...

and nobody is going to go through the headaches, of securing financing themselves, so you're definately full of sh!t

also, to get financing, your house has to be inspected and be upto code, and there has to be a record of that inspection, no bank is going to give somebody their money, crossing their fingers, that the house is they are financing, is worth it...

let me guess, you do that yourself right ?

lol

and nobody is going to go through the headaches, of securing financing themselves, so you're definately full of sh!t

Ok.....you know better. I don't have time to school you. You are already going to school.

Study hard dood. You need it!

Ok.....you know better. I don't have time to school you. You are already going to school.

Study hard dood. You need it!

yeah thats right, I am studying hard, thats why I know you're full of sh!t...

I don't have f)ucking stupid, stamped across my forehead.

ok...

and yeah, I do know better, Im the guy in real estate school, I got the book right here.

Your story is a crock of Bologna

I have made major money n real estate and never went to real estate school.

It ain't frikken rocket science. Real estate markets are no different than any other market.

sure, lots of people are landlords... and real estate investors.

to be an agent or a broker you need a license and a degree, and atleast 60 hours of training.

that is the only other way to make money from being in real estate, and you know where you got your property from to make money ?

from a real estate agent.

also, to get financing, your house has to be inspected and be upto code, and there has to be a record of that inspection, no bank is going to give somebody their money, crossing their fingers, that the house is they are financing, is worth it...

let me guess, you do that yourself right ?

lol

Ever think of zoning, building codes, permits to remodel, and other social requirements of home ownership? Ever build your own home to know city, county, state, and about everything you do is public record from houseplans to taxes paid on time or not.

Gotten so bad you light up a cigarette and the health department and DCF arrives to take your children away for child endangerment of second hand smoke. Yes, I over exaggerated to make a sarcastic point.

Ever think of zoning, building codes, permits to remodel, and other social requirements of home ownership? Ever build your own home to know city, county, state, and about everything you do is public record from houseplans to taxes paid on time or not.

Gotten so bad you light up a cigarette and the health department and DCF arrives to take your children away for child endangerment of second hand smoke. Yes, I over exaggerated to make a sarcastic point.

yeah, moron...

and all those things, tend to act against those, who don't know those codes, and there is no such a law as you can't smoke inside your house.