Respect the police? Yeah right!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2336611/Megan-Graham-Deaf-woman-calls-911-shes-beaten-black-blue-Washington-police-officers-didnt-hear-orders.html

I think this story out of Washington goes right along with the "reasoning" behind the New York law they are trying to pass about making it a crime to "annoy the police". Their reasoning is people do not have enough respect for the police. Basically what they are saying is they are in favor of a police state and want the police looked on as gods; and if you don't........they'll get you for annoying them; a charge that will surely be exploited worse than disorderly conduct already is.

This woman was deaf.......but that doesn't matter to the cops. You obey now! We are gods, you do what we want!!! We are the law and we are above the law!!!

I'll start respecting the police when they stop doing sh*t like this. At least the woman has a witness to discount the cop's bullsh*t story; as her friend saw the whole thing and saw the cops just up and start beating the sh*t out of her friend while doing the classic bullsh*t line of "stop resisting" that the police are using more and more on people to justify their aggressive aggravated assaults and killings. If I was the friend and I saw the police beating the crap out of my friend in front of my house, I'd run back in my home, grab one of my rifles and send the thugs to hell.

The police in this country are absolutely out of control They'll beat you if you have a disability, they'll kill you for defending yourself when they break into the wrong home, they'll fill you full of 50 rounds when you are unarmed, they'll taser your children for acting up in school, they'll handcuff 5 year olds for a tantrum, they'll kill your family when you call 911 for help because your kid needs some meds and was threatening suicide. And New York has the balls to say people need to respect the police more?

F**k the police.

The next time you need them, call a Occupy Wall Steeter ! *

* updated from the 60s saying Call a Hippy !

ngbbs4d69b46ec48ba.jpg

I only use the police when insurance is involved , other wish no thank you , they get angry when disturbed .

It's the mentality that has been indoctrinated into law enforcement over the past 40 years, starting with the War on Drugs. It has been interpreted that the War on Drugs has become a War on the Citizenry where every person not wearing a piece of tin on their chest is considered the enemy and shall be treated as such.

It has not helped the issue that the federal government is giving away military grade equipment and weapons and also providing military tactical training for civilian law enforcement with the primary purpose of not protecting and serving, but to be used against the very people they allegedly swore to protect and serve.

The government and the citizenry are two separate entities. One of the main roles we should be seeing from government is the defending of rights; yet time and time again, we see the state in court arguing to circumvent these rights and law enforcement is right there supporting the state. Two of the most recent cases the Supreme Court decided hinged on Fourth Amendment rights where the court ruled the police cannot take a drug dog to a residence and if that dog alerts they can enter without a warrant. The state actually defended this case. The other one is where the Court ruled that drug dogs are infallible even when they false alert.

We also have the Supreme Court decisions where the District Attorney’s and Judges are granted Absolute Immunity whereupon they can engage in misconduct without legal repercussions on an individual basis. This also applies to law enforcement with Qualified Immunity where the officer is taken out of the equation of blame for his/her illegal/illicit actions that resulted in rights violations and the blame lies entirely on the government entity.

The government and the media have placed law enforcement upon a Pedestal of Heroism & Moral Superiority above that of the common citizen, while failing to acknowledge that the officer is just a common citizen as well. Except in the case where the state pleads that the officer is just a citizen to generate some sort of common link with the peasantry. The state has granted special protections and privileges for these government employees through the passage of legislation cementing this hero status.

The state is akin to an organized criminal syndicate and law enforcement is the state’s enforcers. Law enforcement does protect and serve, the interests of the state. Anything else conducted within the legal parameters of their occupation is secondary and inconsequential to their primary role of protecting the state’s interest.

It truly has become Us .vs. Them.

Not in my case. I have never been treated with anything other than respect from LEO.

And there are numerous, hundreds of instances where innocents have been victimized without consequence by law enforcement.

Defending of rights means we are a collective against the state when the state violates those rights and I'll stand with the left and right on this issue.

As someone said earlier, next time you need help call an OWS idiot that shits on cop cars.

See how that works out for ya.

No, I did it myself. I actually went the legal route and when that didn't work I ran the fucktard out of town to another state.

Sorry man, I got nailed at 92 on I65 south, guy was nice as could be. Gave me a ticket, I paid it and life went on.

You are falling for the lefty meme of condemning an entire segment based on isolated incidents.

Ah yes, the whole "Isolated Incident" phrase.

Have a read: www.policemisconduct.net

There's more. There's also the one's where the police got away scot-free for their actions. It tends to happen when they investigate their own.

More isolated incidents: http://www.drugwarrant.com/articles/drug-war-victim/

Sorry man, I got nailed at 92 on I65 south, guy was nice as could be. Gave me a ticket, I paid it and life went on.

You are falling for the lefty meme of condemning an entire segment based on isolated incidents.

yeah crimson

if it ain't happening to YOU it just ain't happening

Sorta like the queer deal, the percentage is so small that it is not worth talking about.

You are right, it isn't and has never happened to me. Could it because I am not a dumbass / smartass to LEO.

Just get the F over it, y'all just get up in the morning looking for an alleged grievance.

Do you then find it acceptable the state places law enforcement upon this pedestal, grants them special protections but then refuses to hold them to a higher standard?

I have personally seen no instances of them not being held accountable.

Look guy, we are normally on the same page, I just don't see a panty picking moment here.

I have personally seen no instances of them not being held accountable.

Look guy, we are normally on the same page, I just don't see a panty picking moment here.

Crimson, this subject is one of my interests and I'm well-versed in it considering I worked in law enforcement for five years.

In most cases, the people who work in law enforcement are good at heart, we've seen numerous examples of that attribute, yet, the mentality to control people at all costs, the circumvention if not blatant abuse of rights and the state working to get around rights has been indoctrinated into these folks for the last 40 years. They see every one of us as not a potential threat, but as an outright threat. It's been incorporated into their training.

I want to end that mentality. I'm not saying do away with the police, as they do provide a function, I want the aggression to end.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2336611/Megan-Graham-Deaf-woman-calls-911-shes-beaten-black-blue-Washington-police-officers-didnt-hear-orders.html

I think this story out of Washington goes right along with the "reasoning" behind the New York law they are trying to pass about making it a crime to "annoy the police". Their reasoning is people do not have enough respect for the police. Basically what they are saying is they are in favor of a police state and want the police looked on as gods; and if you don't........they'll get you for annoying them; a charge that will surely be exploited worse than disorderly conduct already is.

This woman was deaf.......but that doesn't matter to the cops. You obey now! We are gods, you do what we want!!! We are the law and we are above the law!!!

I'll start respecting the police when they stop doing sh*t like this. At least the woman has a witness to discount the cop's bullsh*t story; as her friend saw the whole thing and saw the cops just up and start beating the sh*t out of her friend while doing the classic bullsh*t line of "stop resisting" that the police are using more and more on people to justify their aggressive aggravated assaults and killings. If I was the friend and I saw the police beating the crap out of my friend in front of my house, I'd run back in my home, grab one of my rifles and send the thugs to hell.

The police in this country are absolutely out of control They'll beat you if you have a disability, they'll kill you for defending yourself when they break into the wrong home, they'll fill you full of 50 rounds when you are unarmed, they'll taser your children for acting up in school, they'll handcuff 5 year olds for a tantrum, they'll kill your family when you call 911 for help because your kid needs some meds and was threatening suicide. And New York has the balls to say people need to respect the police more?

F**k the police.

Just another petty law for cops to lock up more people over.

This woman was deaf.......but that doesn't matter to the cops.

She was talking on her cell phone when she was pulled over

Does that sound deaf to you?

She was also taking to the 911 operator just fine,,,,

Have a couple links

http://www.scribd.com/doc/145559171/Graham-policereport

https://soundcloud.com/fwmirror/911-call-may-27-federal-way

They still shouldn't have beaten her like that, but don't believe everything you hear,,,,,

Crimson, this subject is one of my interests and I'm well-versed in it considering I worked in law enforcement for five years.

In most cases, the people who work in law enforcement are good at heart, we've seen numerous examples of that attribute, yet, the mentality to control people at all costs, the circumvention if not blatant abuse of rights and the state working to get around rights has been indoctrinated into these folks for the last 40 years. They see every one of us as not a potential threat, but as an outright threat. It's been incorporated into their training.

I want to end that mentality. I'm not saying do away with the police, as they do provide a function, I want the aggression to end.

This is good

They should be public servants not masters of the public

I agree, the issue is training,,,,

She had a hearing problem; not totally deaf, but she is disabled.

And as for the police: "Stop Resisting!" BANG "Stop Resisting!" BOOM "Stop Resisting!" BONG. Sounds just like when they taser someone, then say the same thing when the person won't be still; which is impossible while they are being electrocuted; which makes it a win/win for the psycho police who want to torture people.

And as for up thread about calling police. I go out of my way to avoid these animals. I wouldn't even call them to my home if I was in need of them; I've read too many horror stories of people in need calling 911, only to have the cops who show up brutalize them or their family.