Because Cons have lost their minds in Women control

Seems cons have gone completely insane in their quest to fondle a womens vagina and stick their heads inside for a peek, it won't be long before they ban abortions all together. Here is one insane con who drafted legislation to make a natural miscarriage a death penalty for women.

Georgia State Rep. Bobby Franklin—who last year proposed making rape and domestic violence "victims" into "accusers"—has introduced a 10-page bill that would criminalize miscarriages and make abortion in Georgia completely illegal. Both miscarriages and abortions would be potentially punishable by death: any "prenatal murder" in the words of the bill, including "human involvement" in a miscarriage, would be a felony and carry a penalty of life in prison or death. Basically, it's everything an "pro-life" activist could want aside from making all women who've had abortions wear big red "A"s on their chests.

I doubt that a bill that makes a legal medical procedure liable for the death penalty will pass. The bill, however, shows an astonishing lack of concern for women's health and well-being. Under Rep. Franklin's bill, HB 1, women who miscarry could become felons if they cannot prove that there was "no human involvement whatsoever in the causation" of their miscarriage. There is no clarification of what "human involvement" means, and this is hugely problematic as medical doctors do not know exactly what causes miscarriages. Miscarriages are estimated to terminate up to a quarter of all pregnancies and the Mayo Clinic says that "the actual number is probably much higher because many miscarriages occur so early in pregnancy that a woman doesn't even know she's pregnant. Most miscarriages occur because the fetus isn't developing normally."

So it behoves women to know how to carry out a natural abortion in the home, and flush it down the toilet without reporting the occurrance!!! Pass this along to your friends!!! In fact it might be a good idea to gather up a "Abortion Kit" of these needed items in case the retards ban their sale.

What she said

I recently had a miscarriage. I chose to have a natural miscarriage and let nature take its course at home, instead of opting for a D&C. A D&C stands for “dilation and curetagge”, a surgical technique where a doctor dilates the cervix and clears the uterine lining using an instrument called a curette. A D&C is not a pleasant experience. Avoiding it using natural methods is a highly desirable alternative!

My Natural Miscarriage Story
I was almost 12 weeks along when I miscarried, so it was almost like a mini birth. Over a three day period, I did many different remedies to help me expel the last of the tissue. And sure enough, it worked. I completed the miscarriage on my own and did not need a D&C.

What she used.
¦Tea with Dong Quai in it. I drank Traditional Medicine Women’s Moon Cycle tea. I also drank some plain Raspberry Leaf tea.
¦Cinnamon. I couldn’t really find exactly the dosage to take, so I just sprinkled cinnamon on everything I could. The Women’s Moon Cycle tea also has some in it. It tastes great in a glass of raw milk, or on a piece of bread slathered with butter. If you want to be bad, sprinkle on some sugar and you are in for a treat. It’s also great with cumin on a roast in a slow cooker.
¦Herbs. Black and Blue Cohosh. I had these on hand and was going to do this at the last moment. These herbs are so disgusting, that I really did not want to have to drink it. Luckily I didn’t have to. These are the same herbs you can help to induce a full term pregnancy. They are like a natural version of the hospital given Pitocin. Also, a friend just told me, that Black and Blue Cohosh can be found homeopathically, and they are called Caulphyllum and Cimicifuga.

How to naturally cause an abortion/miscarriage

Don't eat fruits or vegetables - Increases chance forty-six to seventy percent.
Don't eat chocolate - Increase chance twenty percent.
Don't have dairy products - Increase chance thirty-three percent.
Eat tons of butter - Increase chance one-hundred percent.
Avoid DHEA - Increase chance fifty-percent.
Have six alcohol drinks daily - Increase chance fifty percent.
Eat high protein diet - Increase chance tenty-four to forty-four percent.

And yet people STILL vote for them! I wonder what would happen if it was discovered that Nancy Reagan had an abortion ( and before all of the cons out there get all upset and defensive, no I do not know if she did or not and there is no evidence that I know of that says she did )?

But what if she did? Would this be a "special case"? Or would republican views on abortion reverse? Or would they come down on Nancy as though she were the whore of Babylon?

Just wondering . . . . .

Every case needs to be judged one at a time.

Irresponsibility among women these days is at epidemic proportions. You know how many women have abortions like having tonsils removed ? Too many.

I am not a Republican but given the state of welfare I am all for Vagina-mangers if women go on welfare.

I'll never understand the utter ignorance at play with all of you whimpering and crying for the "womans right".

How about the baby's rights, they can't even defend themselves.

Don't know anyone that wants to "manage" a womans vagina, but I know alot of very intelligent people that want to know why a woman can't manage her vagina. Not real difficult. There's things for women, things for men regarding contraception.

If the lemmings and idiots didn't use abortion as contraception, there'd be no argument.

But imagine if a Fetus had the right to vote.... Not only would the Left want to ban abortion, but they'd be ramming Foodstamps and Voter Registration forms up Vaginas to expand their base.

Seems cons have gone completely insane in their quest to fondle a womens vagina and stick their heads inside for a peek, it won't be long before they ban abortions all together. Here is one insane con who drafted legislation to make a natural miscarriage a death penalty for women.

Georgia State Rep. Bobby Franklin—who last year proposed making rape and domestic violence "victims" into "accusers"—has introduced a 10-page bill that would criminalize miscarriages and make abortion in Georgia completely illegal. Both miscarriages and abortions would be potentially punishable by death: any "prenatal murder" in the words of the bill, including "human involvement" in a miscarriage, would be a felony and carry a penalty of life in prison or death. Basically, it's everything an "pro-life" activist could want aside from making all women who've had abortions wear big red "A"s on their chests.

I doubt that a bill that makes a legal medical procedure liable for the death penalty will pass. The bill, however, shows an astonishing lack of concern for women's health and well-being. Under Rep. Franklin's bill, HB 1, women who miscarry could become felons if they cannot prove that there was "no human involvement whatsoever in the causation" of their miscarriage. There is no clarification of what "human involvement" means, and this is hugely problematic as medical doctors do not know exactly what causes miscarriages. Miscarriages are estimated to terminate up to a quarter of all pregnancies and the Mayo Clinic says that "the actual number is probably much higher because many miscarriages occur so early in pregnancy that a woman doesn't even know she's pregnant. Most miscarriages occur because the fetus isn't developing normally."

So it behoves women to know how to carry out a natural abortion in the home, and flush it down the toilet without reporting the occurrance!!! Pass this along to your friends!!! In fact it might be a good idea to gather up a "Abortion Kit" of these needed items in case the retards ban their sale.

What she said

I recently had a miscarriage. I chose to have a natural miscarriage and let nature take its course at home, instead of opting for a D&C. A D&C stands for “dilation and curetagge”, a surgical technique where a doctor dilates the cervix and clears the uterine lining using an instrument called a curette. A D&C is not a pleasant experience. Avoiding it using natural methods is a highly desirable alternative!

My Natural Miscarriage Story

I was almost 12 weeks along when I miscarried, so it was almost like a mini birth. Over a three day period, I did many different remedies to help me expel the last of the tissue. And sure enough, it worked. I completed the miscarriage on my own and did not need a D&C.

What she used.

¦Tea with Dong Quai in it. I drank Traditional Medicine Women’s Moon Cycle tea. I also drank some plain Raspberry Leaf tea.

¦Cinnamon. I couldn’t really find exactly the dosage to take, so I just sprinkled cinnamon on everything I could. The Women’s Moon Cycle tea also has some in it. It tastes great in a glass of raw milk, or on a piece of bread slathered with butter. If you want to be bad, sprinkle on some sugar and you are in for a treat. It’s also great with cumin on a roast in a slow cooker.

¦Herbs. Black and Blue Cohosh. I had these on hand and was going to do this at the last moment. These herbs are so disgusting, that I really did not want to have to drink it. Luckily I didn’t have to. These are the same herbs you can help to induce a full term pregnancy. They are like a natural version of the hospital given Pitocin. Also, a friend just told me, that Black and Blue Cohosh can be found homeopathically, and they are called Caulphyllum and Cimicifuga.

How to naturally cause an abortion/miscarriage

Don't eat fruits or vegetables - Increases chance forty-six to seventy percent.

Don't eat chocolate - Increase chance twenty percent.

Don't have dairy products - Increase chance thirty-three percent.

Eat tons of butter - Increase chance one-hundred percent.

Avoid DHEA - Increase chance fifty-percent.

Have six alcohol drinks daily - Increase chance fifty percent.

Eat high protein diet - Increase chance tenty-four to forty-four percent.

They lost the women too.

if you don't believe in abortion, then choose not to have one. there, simple huh? otherwise my body is mine & there can only be one last word over who decides how it's managed.

me.

not you.

not the govment.

not any man.

even my husband.

And yet people STILL vote for them! I wonder what would happen if it was discovered that Nancy Reagan had an abortion ( and before all of the cons out there get all upset and defensive, no I do not know if she did or not and there is no evidence that I know of that says she did )?

But what if she did? Would this be a "special case"? Or would republican views on abortion reverse? Or would they come down on Nancy as though she were the whore of Babylon?

Just wondering . . . . .

Isn't Bush a special case? He aborted his son in texas clinic. But what i worried about here is the current mind set of the con to even consider the death penalty for a miscarriage.

Every case needs to be judged one at a time.

Irresponsibility among women these days is at epidemic proportions. You know how many women have abortions like having tonsils removed ? Too many.

I am not a Republican but given the state of welfare I am all for Vagina-mangers if women go on welfare.

Well being crazy among legislating retards these days is also in epidemic proportions. Seems you should worry about men on welfare and their use of the penis. Perhaps they should all be sterilized when they sign up for benefits to ensure they don't put out viable sperm.

Us so called idiots are snickering as your hopey changey house of cards collapses.

And we are snickering at your insane laws and how easy it is for women to go around them if the chose to abort.

Us so called idiots are snickering as your hopey changey house of cards collapses.

If a Republican president were elected and the Senate were in the hands of Democrats, and those Democrats decided their position during this Republican's presidency were to do everything they could to ruin it, obstruct every piece of Republican legislation so that nothing would get done, would that be acceptable to you? I don't think so. But it's exactly what Republicans decided to do when Obama was first elected: destroy his presidency by making certain none of this initiatives would pass -- even when they were originally REPUBLICAN ideas.

Now you cannot tell me with a straight face that you think this is in any way okay for America.

In other words, your ass has been kicked again and you fall back on the same old failed rebuttal.

Shit, shinny, you are getting easier to ass kick than guido.

I saw your zumba video

Otay, so you are out of bullets also.

In other words, your ass has been kicked again and you fall back on the same old failed rebuttal.

Shit, shinny, you are getting easier to ass kick than guido.

LMAO! The fool didn't address the OP!!!! That Union beer has that second voice talking to him!!!

Address the OP you dumb fk!!!!