Tax Cheat Mitt Romney Calls For Special Prosecutor For IRS

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/06/09/tax-cheat-mitt-romney-calls-special-prosecutor-investigate-irs.html

Romney should have stayed in his gilded glass house and not waded into the phony IRS scandal throwing stones and calling for a special prosecutor to explore “criminal issues” because the agency performed its due diligence scrutinizing phony applications for social welfare status to conceal their dark money donors. What he has done in opening his lying mouth is reminded concerned Americans that Willard Romney is in line for a very special and very thorough federal Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act investigation that will expose a mountain of “criminal issues” he profited handsomely from and hid the money offshore to avoid paying federal income tax.

Be careful what you wish for Willard.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/06/09/tax-cheat-mitt-romney-calls-special-prosecutor-investigate-irs.html

Romney should have stayed in his gilded glass house and not waded into the phony IRS scandal throwing stones and calling for a special prosecutor to explore “criminal issues” because the agency performed its due diligence scrutinizing phony applications for social welfare status to conceal their dark money donors. What he has done in opening his lying mouth is reminded concerned Americans that Willard Romney is in line for a very special and very thorough federal Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act investigation that will expose a mountain of “criminal issues” he profited handsomely from and hid the money offshore to avoid paying federal income tax.

Nice cut and paste genius.

Look at how retarded skews is...http://www.justin.tv/skews13/b/267790786

Time to grow up skewed.

...the last local 'tea party' i attended one of 'the leaders' (a long-time goddamned fool republican cheerleader) got up and nearly cried about stinking romney's loss...someone told the fool they should have chosen ron paul as vp and the stooooooooooopid old stinking fool erupted, 'YOU RON PAUL PEOPLE HAVE RUINED THE REPUBLICAN PARTY!'...3/4's of the 20 old republitards present nodded their cones in approval...

...good riddance to you goddamned fool republican cheerleaders!...

Oh look, another Democrat Talking Point Lie.

Stupid freaking trolls.

And the Clembot spews gibberish right on cue.

Right wingnut fund-raising machines deceptively disguised as "social welfare" get busted by dishonestly and deceptively applying for tax-exempt status and instead rightfully draw suspicion from the IRS, and the lunatic fringe goes on the warpath. KKKarl Rove, the Kook bros, and the teabagger clown posse have no interest in social welfare, but a very sinister lust for political power.

Thread title is a lie. Please provide a link proving Romney is a tax "cheat".

Do it or STFU with your normal assed falsehoods.

Obviously, you've refused to pay attention to R-Money's wealth creation schemes.

He's a tax cheat to the nth degree, and a treasonous rat bastard to boot. Probably why you like him so much.

And the Clembot spews gibberish right on cue.

Right wingnut fund-raising machines deceptively disguised as "social welfare" get busted by dishonestly and deceptively applying for tax-exempt status and instead rightfully draw suspicion from the IRS, and the lunatic fringe goes on the warpath. KKKarl Rove, the Kook bros, and the teabagger clown posse have no interest in social welfare, but a very sinister lust for political power.

If you think any this wasn't planned by the right, I have a bridge to sell you. The IRS will never again be allowed to enforce the laws concerning tax exempt status or donor disclosure for political advocacy groups.

cc

No one on the left here is watching the IRS hearings, yet they all know that it's a pile of rubbish. These are the same morons who think we're stupid.

In fact, 75% of Americans are paying close attention, and even many Democrats are angry.

"Rubbish?" It's an impeachable offense.

Which makes you the moron.

Obviously, you've refused to pay attention to R-Money's wealth creation schemes.

He's a tax cheat to the nth degree, and a treasonous rat bastard to boot. Probably why you like him so much.

Again, he simply took advantage of the IRS code. Your inability to distinguish facts from what you do not like continues.

Again, no cheating at all.

As I said, prove it or STFU.

Most of Obama's cabinet have cheated on their taxes....or did you forget that little fact?

And I'm quite sure you can prove that beyond a shadow of a doubt. Stupid fucker.

Not that it probably isn't true, but I doubt they've cheated to the extent you do.

Again, he simply took advantage of the IRS code. Your inability to distinguish facts from what you do not like continues.

Again, no cheating at all.

As I said, prove it or STFU.

R-Money is a LIAR and a TAX CHEAT!

So, why don't you shut the fuck up, bait cutter.

In fact, 75% of Americans are paying close attention, and even many Democrats are angry.

"Rubbish?" It's an impeachable offense.

Which makes you the moron.

I think you missed mildreds point

No one on the left here is watching the IRS hearings, yet they all know that it's a pile of rubbish. These are the same morons who think we're stupid.

In other words, you can't prove a damned thing.

Always tell a loser in an argument when they go to oversized font.

Your opinion has no basis in fact.

As I said again, prove it or STFU.

What's there to prove, bait cutter? The entire planet knows R-Money is a liar and a tax cheat.

My "opinion" is more soundly based in facts than your pie-in-the-sky apologetics for another vulture capitalist wreaking havoc on America's economy.

And you cannot prove me wrong.

And I'm quite sure you can prove that beyond a shadow of a doubt. Stupid fucker.

Not that it probably isn't true, but I doubt they've cheated to the extent you do.

Unlike you who probably files earned income, I am one of those who reluctantly support the

welfare couch potatoes by having to PAY each year.....you little fucking worm....

Most of Obama's cabinet have cheated on their taxes....or did you forget that little fact?

And any of them that are proven to have done so should be prosecuted right along with any of the whiners who actually believe they have some right in their mind to violate 501c4 tax law by engaging in political activity. The IRS can put an end to all of this immediately by doing one simple thing.

ENFORCE THE FUCKING LAW.

It's going to be hard for anyone to testify before a Congressional hearing that their rights were violated because they broke the law.

This needs to be done ASAP nomatter how loudly anyone whines, or who's toes are stepped on. The American people are hardly going to have any sympathy for any millionaires or political groups who are prosecuted while they struggle everyday just to live. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.