Why should I pay taxes ?

As you know, I am studying real estate...

$ 300,000 a year is easy, it is achievable to make a million or more a year...

Why the f)uck should I pay a red cent in taxes, for a country that hates the idea that I rose from the poor, and studied a field where such pay is possible ?

I got news for ya...

f)uck you !

You're not doing a damn thing for me now, and you never have and you also, never will...

so I got news for ya... f)uck you, and your "code of ethics" for making money, that never worked.

Im going to make money, and you Anti-Capitalist stupid motherf)uckers can go blow your dads !

btw, there is nothing unethical about being a real estate agent, you're not qualified to participate in a real estate transaction without the assistance of a broker and an agent...

nobody but a real estate professional like a broker or an agent is..

if you think you are, and you don't have a degree, you're a f)ucking moron, is what you are, an egotistical f*ggot !

so why should I pay a red cent for your "social programs" ?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you just really young or are you uneducated? Also, the word blowhard comes to mind.

You forgot "mental illness". I wonder if this is him medicated or un-medicated...this could be as good as it gets.

It's obvious that this clown has what it takes to make $ 300 K - $ 1 million a year. I know I would certainly take his advice on everything (sarcasm). Studying real estate ? Boy, is he in for a reality shock.

Why the f)uck should I pay a red cent in taxes, for a country that hates the idea that I rose from the poor, and studied a field where such pay is possible ?

I got news for ya...

f)uck you !

You're not doing a damn thing for me now, and you never have and you also, never will...

so I got news for ya... f)uck you, and your "code of ethics" for making money, that never worked.

Im going to make money, and you Anti-Capitalist stupid motherf)uckers can go blow your dads !

btw, there is nothing unethical about being a real estate agent, you're not qualified to participate in a real estate transaction without the assistance of a broker and an agent...

if you think you are, and you don't have a degree, you're a f)ucking moron, is what you are, an egotistical f*ggot !

For starters, why should I pay a red cent for the roads you travel on, the clean water you drink, the sewers that carry your vile shit, the police that protect you, the soldiers that defend you, the firemen on call to save your ass and property from destruction.

You're a fucking moron if you think you get these things for free and I personally could give two shits if you pay your taxes or not but if if you think you'd be better off without these things, then pay for it all out of your own pocket and stay off the fucking grid I help pay for asshole.

...much of the illion$ going to 'realtors' are the result of one of the oldest tricks in the book...laws excluding 'non-realtors' from participating in 'the market'..unions of all kinds, 'professional occupational licensure' etc. work the same way..same old same old..

...much of the illion$ going to 'realtors' are the result of one of the oldest tricks in the book...laws excluding 'non-realtors' from participating in 'the market'..unions of all kinds, 'professional occupational licensure' etc. work the same way..same old same old..

just like there are laws against non-doctors being paid money for medical care

:)

f)uck you !

I got news for ya...

f)uck you !

So then you have no issue because I always sell by owner, thus avoiding the RE commission ripoff? Just saying....

I got news for ya...

f)uck you !

I exempt you from taxes my son.

All I can come up with ( so far ) is, deal in cash. Many Amish communities do it ( God bless em ). All the blood sucking I R S can do, is an estimate on the crops they grow. Good story: My aunt ( in the 50s ) worked for a real estate dealer who specialized in farm land. In comes this old Amish guy & his son. The tract of farm land was $175,000. They open a box and dump it on the dealers desk, and begin to count. $162,000. After another count, and still $162.000, the old boy looks at his son and says" Dummy, you brought the wrong box".

acehole becks: ...just like there are laws against non-doctors being paid money for medical care

...yes, you apparent republicrat azzhole, in your tiny authoritarian mind anything not forbidden is mandatory..

...'government-licensed doctors' is closer to the truth than 'doctors,' mullet...

Proof of this hate? The country that allows it to happen, "hates" it? Do you understand the definition of hate, tard?

Hate results in utter opposition. If the government "hated" it, then the government would utterly oppose it.

You are an idiot.

Proof of this hate? The country that allows it to happen, "hates" it? Do you understand the definition of hate, tard?

Hate results in utter opposition. If the government "hated" it, then the government would utterly oppose it.

You are an idiot.

country = liberals. Makes more sense that way!

you are going to have a tough time making that kind of money in PA in real estate. Unless you have some great connections to give you a head start it takes a lot to eek out a living in real estate let alone getting rich. Good luck with it and I am 100% behind you about taxes.

There seems to be a rash of mansion sales going on. Hollywood is either upsizing or bailing....

Now these listing agents are making beaucoup bank!!!

I got news for ya...

f)uck you !

Go ahead. Don't pay your taxes. See what happens.

Then you can sit in prison and scribble your demented little rants on your cell walls. You won't be missed.

Go ahead. Don't pay your taxes. See what happens.

Then you can sit in prison and scribble your demented little rants on your cell walls. You won't be missed.

did you ever stop and think, that the reason you need social programs, is because your attitude about employers and the job creators makes you not employable ?

lol

did you ever stop and think, that the reason you need social programs, is because your attitude about employers and the job creators makes you not employable ?

lol

Son, you scratch your ass in a diploma mill, dreaming of 1%er dough, and it's so real for your My-Little-Pony ass that you post it on the interwebs. You obviously live in la la land - and you have the audacity of dope to accuse someone else of being a useless eater? :rolleyes: