The real hannibal, is this how all like minded people think?

Is this how all people like minded to Hannibal think?

SGT_To_tall, on 08 Jun 2013 - 07:52, said:snapback.png

I have a very real job, and you know it, LOL... I will be out soon enough no worries bud. But I wont be working for about four years after I get out, I will going thu med school.... No worries you're paying for that to, and my disability check and my army medretire pension check and $1200 for my mortgage and heathcare for me and my family. The whole time I am in med school! No worries though when I am a practicing MD my benefits will go down significantly but I will still have insurance and 30% disability dropped down from 90%....You really wanna get pissed, look up TISGLI then look up the amount for 4 toes on one foot then x that by2....I will help you out, I just got a tax free check for $50k. But I am guessing you dont think I deserve any of that because I dont have a real job and work for the man to screw you.... I will walk like a duck the rest of my life by the way, I only have two big toe and that's it for toes, I will probably continue to be in pain when I walk further then 500m for the rest of my life. And who cares that I have risked my life for 8 years to save other people every where from Haiti, to South Carolina, to Iraq and Afghan, the wars will rage whether I am their or not, However I try with every oz of my being to save as many from death as I can and I am generally pretty successful.

It's not my fault you will never know what it is to serve anyone but yourself. I cant help it that you dont know what it is to save a life, Not my fault you're poor, selfish, and have had a boring life.

For real though man dont waist your energy trying to convince me I dont deserve my benefits, or that I have not saved lives...You know nothing about what I do or what I have done, you are talking to the wrong guy about working for humanity... i promise you that if you wrench your POS car on the freeway in front of me I will give my all to save your life.

If you want to debate foreign policy and Americas involvement in conflicts around the world with me go to http://liberalforum....rs/page-17? We have had a good debate there and you would probably like it. For reals this time, I am gone until tonight...got things to do, so dont expect me to respond to anything quickly.

Hannibal said,

You are an instrument of theft, murder and WARFARE, PERIOD.

Btw, for the record, they should have killed your imperialist apologist hit man ass. You are a waste of tax payer money.

SGT_To_tall, on 08 Jun 2013 - 07:52, said:snapback.png

Hannibal said,

Btw, for the record, they should have killed your imperialist apologist hit man ass. You are a waste of tax payer money.

dude, he was up for 26 hours and drunk off his ass....i am sure that he didnt mean it...well we know he didnt mean it...because he is all about looking out for his fellow citizen...at all costs..even if it means taking from one and giving it to another. you are his fellow citizen to tall.....he loves you

dude, he was up for 26 hours and drunk off his ass....i am sure that he didnt mean it...well we know he didnt mean it...because he is all about looking out for his fellow citizen...at all costs..even if it means taking from one and giving it to another. you are his fellow citizen to tall.....he loves you

BS

Hannibal said,

I don't know how like minded to Hannibal I am, but NO, and I said so in the thread where he posted it.