Coop de Gay is Intolerant

Anderson Cooper is demonstrating that liberalism is in fact, NOT tolerant at all.

I'm not saying I agree with the lady...but it is the liberals who parade their so-called tolerant mindset in front of society!

This is just one example of liberal intolerance.

Please, post other examples of liberal intolerance. TIA

Liberals love to call those outside the cult intolerant.

Let's make liberals OWN their intolerance!

real person...i usually agree with you,,,on the first anderson cooper vid...i gotta admit...i was getting pretty tired of listening to her also...but i suppose i would probably kick anderson cooper off my show for lack of content also...

The conservative party of race baiting and intolerance strikes again! For a republican to call ANYONE a racist or intolerant is just a fucking joke. Just go to your Klan meeting and shut the fuck up. No one is falling for your fake concern.

The conservative party of race baiting and intolerance strikes again! For a republican to call ANYONE a racist or intolerant is just a fucking joke. Just go to your Klan meeting and shut the fuck up. No one is falling for your fake concern.

are you kidding...how many little ni66er babies have you dip sh its killed in the last ten years? how many ni66ers have you convinced to sit on their couch and wait for their welfare check instead of maxamizing their potential? you democrats have the ni66s fooled...but not the rest of us you racist piece of sh it.

real person...i usually agree with you,,,on the first anderson cooper vid...i gotta admit...i was getting pretty tired of listening to her also...but i suppose i would probably kick anderson cooper off my show for lack of content also...

Isn't that what I said? :)

Anderson Cooper is demonstrating that liberalism is in fact, NOT tolerant at all.

I'm not saying I agree with the lady...but it is the liberals who parade their so-called tolerant mindset in front of society!

This is just one example of liberal intolerance.

Please, post other examples of liberal intolerance. TIA

Liberals love to call those outside the cult intolerant.

Let's make liberals OWN their intolerance!

Intolerant liberals.....

Next up, the sun is bright.

LOL, how's Al Sharpton working out for ya? How's the rest of the blacks committing hate crimes working out for ya?

You want racist? How about the Democratic party working to undermine any kind of self-reliance in the minority communities by throwing them handout after handout after handout? YOU FUC@KERS MAKE THEM WORTHLESS!! YOU RACIST PR!CKS HAVE MADE MINORITIES SO DEPENDENT ON YOUR HANDOUTS THAT THEY ARE NOTHING BUT MODERN DAY SLAVES!! Don't sit there and try to tell me otherwise because you KNOW It's true. Deep down you know that I'm right but you won't admit it because that's not holding the party line. Keep on droning you f@cking sheep. You make me sick.

Furthermore, you're right, I don't give a rat's ass about minorities. I want to treat them like EQUALS and eliminate all these laws we have protecting certain groups. How about this one:

No person, persons, or entity shall be discriminated against based on race, color, or creed.

Fair enough, eliminates thousands of pages of laws and keeps it simple. Treat everyone equal. Then see who can get ahead through hard work. But you racist pr!cks on the left just want to keep minorities down and out.

I've had it up to here with you and if my damn wrist wasn't bothering me from preparing to move, I'd make you feel even worse about yourself and your kind. F@ckin blind b!tch. Wake the f#ck up!!