Favorite Proverbs?

Nancy Pelosi on the economy: "every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs."

Al Gore on zoology: "A zebra does not change its spots."

Rosie O'Donnell: "Don't fear the terrorists. They're mothers and fathers."

Proverbs, old buddy. Not moronic statements from liberals.

Proverbs, old buddy. Not moronic statements from liberals.

I'm on it; but just one more piece of liberal wisdom: Jerry Brown, former governor of California, and current candidate for the same position: "The conventional viewpoint says we need a jobs program and we need to cut welfare. Just the opposite! We need more welfare and fewer jobs."

Not bad. Regardless of money, though, loyalty and honesty are mutually exclusive, aren't they?

If you have to ask, you never wanted to believe they weren't.

Ever hear the "It isn't my duty to ask why, it is my duty to do or die."? Just follow orders and you will rise in the ranks of society's elites. Money is symbolic to the game of substituting real for reality freely.

It is why honesty doesn't pay, but the rewards are survival of the species.

Do the right thing. Choose to find how and why as how the details of what, where, when, and who existed or exist as they passed through this atmosphere as a real lifetime and why no body knows the real reason. Atleast is believable when state.

Look beyond the metaphors is the same thing as read between the lines and think out of the box.

"I'm the commander -- see, I don't need to explain -- I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being president."

W da Dummy

"This is an impressive crowd -- the haves and the have mores. Some people call you the elite -- I call you my base."

W

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." --Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008
W

"There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on --shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again." --Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

W

The hearts of the wise incline the the right, the hearts of a fool to the left.

Ecclesiastes 10:2

What is spoken of here is position, as in "the right hand of God."

A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left. There is here no reference to the classical use of right and left, as ominous of success and disaster, which is never found in the Old Testament. The right hand is the place of honor, the left of inferiority, as a matter of fact, not of superstition and luck. The symbolism is intimated in Christ's account of the judgment (Matthew 25:31, etc.). But in the present passage we should best paraphrase - The wise man's heart, his understanding and sentiments, lead him to what is right and proper and straightforward; the fool's heart leads him astray, in the wrong direction.

http://biblehub.com/ecclesiastes/10-2.htm

A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left. There is here no reference to the classical use of right and left, as ominous of success and disaster, which is never found in the Old Testament. The right hand is the place of honor, the left of inferiority, as a matter of fact, not of superstition and luck. The symbolism is intimated in Christ's account of the judgment (Matthew 25:31, etc.). But in the present passage we should best paraphrase - The wise man's heart, his understanding and sentiments, lead him to what is right and proper and straightforward; the fool's heart leads him astray, in the wrong direction.

Nope.

It's about the left hand and the right hand path.

took that one a little personal didnt ya? lefty...

When money talks, honesty is held silent as loyalty roars..

I never hated a man enough to give him back his diamonds

ZsaZsa

the man that spares the rod hates the child

bullshit

"Deficits don't matter." ~ Darth Cheney

It puts the lotion in the basket

Billy