Europe claims that texas belongs to mexico

Europe claims that texas belongs to mexico....

Hey, guess what ?

if europe wants to think that texas belongs to mexico, let the Euro-Poop-pee-ons come get texas back and give it back to mexico !

try it !

bring it on !

I don't give a f)uck who it is out there in the world, our military will take it the f)uck on, and crush it..

so come here and try to get texas "back".

f)uck europe !

Obama will probably agree with Europe!

If there are negotiations underway, in all honesty I'm not sure I want Obama to be our representative at the table. Anyways, if we give up Texas without getting at least Canada in return I'll be pretty pissed.

If there are negotiations underway, in all honesty I'm not sure I want Obama to be our representative at the table. Anyways, if we give up Texas without getting at least Canada in return I'll be pretty pissed.

there are no such negotiations happening, its simply European "I hate America" bullsh!t at the street level.

its simply European "I hate America" bullsh!t at the street level.

Well, you get that kind of thing everywhere--even in America. I hope that if you ever travel to Europe you'll keep an open mind. In my experience, if you're friendly to the people you meet they'll be friendly to you.

the problem is, they have the world's biggest media, the biggest mouth.

Still doesn't matter as this is just some random thing you made up or found some random individual claiming. It isn't a commonly held view, it isn't an official view or any such thing.

It certainly isn't getting much media attention from the European media.

Still doesn't matter as this is just some random thing you made up or found some random individual claiming. It isn't a commonly held view, it isn't an official view or any such thing.

It certainly isn't getting much media attention from the European media.

ok

Hey, guess what ?

if europe wants to think that texas belongs to mexico, let the Euro-Poop-pee-ons come get texas back and give it back to mexico !

try it !

bring it on !

I don't give a f)uck who it is out there in the world, our military will take it the f)uck on, and crush it..

f)uck europe !

Settle down spaz. I'm sure that whatever right wing source that you got this from is probably just trying to rile up gullible fools like yourself. Why would the Europeans even care?

The French helped screw the nazis just preceding D-day by cutting

communications, roads, and railways.

The great Library of Alexandria was burned by Muslims.

Muslims did not exist when it was burned.

It was burned in 37 BC (Hint: before christ)

The romans (caesar) burned a fleet in the harbor which spread to the city and library

I don't know whether the redneck states have history books or are they all just LIARS,

or do they have shit for brains or are they revisionists.

Hey, guess what ?

try it !

bring it on !

f)uck europe !

You must find it fun to dream up military conquest fantasies, don't you?

Not very bright, are you? :glare: