Filthy librul Cenk Uygur on NSA Scandal: ‘Barack Obama is a liar.’

For those of you who refuse to listen to libruls: Uygur is right on, and he does it without all the rightwanker racism and bullshit.

In light of the reports that the National Security Administration has been collecting information from American citizens’ cell phones, Cenk calls out President Obama for false campaign promises to fight terrorism while protecting our privacy and civil liberties. “I will provide our intelligence and law enforcement agencies with the tools they need to track and take out the terrorists without undermining our Constitution and our freedom,” Obama promised in 2008. “That means no more illegal wiretapping of American citizens…that’s not who we are.”

“Well, that’s not who we’re supposed to be, but that’s exactly who Barack Obama is,” Cenk says. “He lied. It’s not subtle. He said ‘there will be no spying on citizens who are not suspected of a crime.’ He lied. There is spying on all of us, and we are not suspected of a crime. Barack Obama is a liar.”

From http://www.alternet.org/cenk-uygur-nsa-scandal-barack-obama-liar

cc

I can always count on you...well, not really, but the sun shine's on a dog's ass every once in a while, to share some joy and snarkiness.

For those of us who aren't such party whores, this is what we've been saying all along. And it HAS been wrong since its inception.

For most on this board, it's only wrong when the [African-American slur] does it - period.

And these are the party whores. You have to look at the source. Some people come in here merely to start sh!t. Others come for a good old-fashioned political debate.

For most on this board, it's only wrong when the [African-American slur] does it - period.

I condemned the enactment of the Patriot Act under Bush. I condemned Ashcroft for his questioning of the patriotism of Americans who questioned the Patriot Act's content.

I condemn Barack Obama for taking all the worst tactics of the previous administrations and expanding on them... and I'm a racist.

What a load of total bullshit.

I condemned the enactment of the Patriot Act under Bush. I condemned Ashcroft for his questioning of the patriotism of Americans who questioned the Patriot Act's content.

I condemn Barack Obama for taking all the worst tactics of the previous administrations and expanding on them... and I'm a racist.

What a load of total bullshit.

Unpatriotic racist. Get it straight.

Poor shortbus... Of course Obama is a liar.

Rule #1: Liberals lie. Obama is a liberal, therefore Obama lies.

This is pretty simple logic that they used to teach in elementary school.