I hate double standards

Some girl gets a vibrator and it is seen as a bit of naughty fun, but when I ordered my 240 Volt Fu-ckMaster Pro5000 blow-up latex doll with 6 speed revolving pus-sy, elasticised anus with imitation breast nipple discharge, non-drip semen collection tray, together with optional built in realistic orgasm scream sound system, I'm apparently a dirty fu-cking pervert!

Thank God for the WWW, it keeps millions of nuts safely off the streets !

BTW: Having a double standard is one of the main components of being a ultraliberal...so you can't wash that dirt off you no matter how hard you try.

You might as well enjoy your Pro-5000 !

Some girl gets a vibrator and it is seen as a bit of naughty fun, but when I ordered my 240 Volt Fu-ckMaster Pro5000 blow-up latex doll with 6 speed revolving pus-sy, elasticised anus with imitation breast nipple discharge, non-drip semen collection tray, together with optional built in realistic orgasm scream sound system, I'm apparently a dirty fu-cking pervert!

Do you want to be a moderator?

:lol:

My electric bill would break me !! ^_^

how original

dumbazz...

https://www.facebook.com/50centcone/posts/518945018168493

Fuk mcdonalds! everytime i order a 50c cone, the bastards give me icecream. · 87,406 like this

May 21 at 1:39am · ..

I hate double standards. Some girl gets a vibrator and it's seen of a bit of naughty fun, but when i ordered my 240 volt FuckMaster Pro5000 blowup latex doll with 6 speed revolving pussy, elasticated anus with imitation shit dribble and breast nipple discharge, non-drip semen collection tray together with optional built in realistic rape scream sound system, I'm apparently a dirty fucking pervert!!

that was fu cking awesome..lofl

LMFAO! Well done, my son! Well done! :lol:

And, in 3, 2, 1

I think this is the best post you have ever written.

best thing about the future...sexbots!

in time humanity and technology will evolve to a point where at last we can have access to a vagina without the life support system...and all the NAGGING that accompanies it!

Gee, and you cannot figure out why?

Hate double standards but love double speak. I disapprove both equally while reality forces me to comply with each..

Funny thing is, I believe him! How is it?

I have not noticed

so

english please

sole is on something.....I just don't know what!

You're not a pervert.

You're just fu-cking weird to post that here.

Have another bong-load...boink your doll...and keep it to yourself cult-boy.

You probably had link-sausage for breakfast. :)