dear chickie

Big sky hiked to hurricane lake awesome trip

i have never been to hurricane lake..never even heard of it...glad you liked it...any fish in it?

QUEEN CHICKIE...DANO BIVINS ALSO PROMISED TO EAT HIS OWN PENIS IF YOU COME BACK

• 4 weeks later...

If I promise to go away and never come back, will she magically reappear without real opposition?

Not saying I will, but there is always the me getting banned because I scare away donating members.

It is the usual way I go to different message boards. Banned or the site shuts down open format. .

no..

didnt you see where someone made that accusation ?

with room to be wrong within the same accusation. I make plenty of mistakes, so I work from within physical absolutes to stay balanced in opinion where I am more likely wrong than correct in reality.

but in the real moment it doesn't matter as long as I stay within natural balances of contracting results expanding the details arriving currently and never duplicated within my skin or within this atmosphere.

with room to be wrong within the same accusation. I make plenty of mistakes, so I work from within physical absolutes to stay balanced in opinion where I am more likely wrong than correct in reality.

but in the real moment it doesn't matter as long as I stay within natural balances of contracting results expanding the details arriving currently and never duplicated within my skin or within this atmosphere.

Thats what I was going to say.

Thank you for typing it out for me

skews and counter coup promised to commit suicide if you get your hot ass back in here....

this place is a sh it hole without you

look at the fu cking topics

Look at who starts the fking topics!!! LMAO!!

Last I heard chuck permanently banned her.

Hmm, what for?