Libs who still support Obama deserve neither liberty nor security

"You can't have 100 percent security and also then have 100 percent privacy and zero inconvenience. We're going to have to make some choices as a society."

~ Barack Obama.

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

~ Benjamin Franklin

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama has made every person who calls themselves a liberal to make a choice, not the American people. If the liberal who supported Obama continues to support Obama, then that liberal knows they are choosing to become a corrupt hypocritical hack like their President.

"You can't have 100 percent security and also then have 100 percent privacy and zero inconvenience. We're going to have to make some choices as a society."

~ Barack Obama.

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

~ Benjamin Franklin

Right, and the repub's keep supporting the patriot act, won't be long before we lose all our freedoms to corporate greed.

~ Barack Obama.

~ Benjamin Franklin

Agreed. The same could be said about GW Bush supporters, but I bet you won't agree.

~ Barack Obama.

~ Benjamin Franklin

I think the title to your thread is typical of a simple contard

either you support him or not huh?

either he is the devil or the second coming?...with no room in between.

I supported Bush's vision of nasa..does that make me a traitor?

I despise Obama's broken promises especially in regards to guantanimo and the middle east...again, am I a traitor?

you (along with millions on both sides) have been programmed into believing there are only 2 ways to think!!

as a result your responses are so much more predictable....and its not an accident

I think the title to your thread is typical of a simple contard

either you support him or not huh?

either he is the devil or the second coming?...with no room in between.

I supported Bush's vision of nasa..does that make me a traitor?

I despise Obama's broken promises especially in regards to guantanimo and the middle east...again, am I a traitor?

you (along with millions on both sides) have been programmed into believing there are only 2 ways to think!!

as a result your responses are so much more predictable....and its not an accident

I agree 1000%.

It was reported today on CNN that the Boston Bombing might have been prevented if information protected by law, had gotten through to the US govt. So maybe there's still TOO MUCH privacy going on ???? resulting in Americans being killed, and terrorists succeeding in their evil deeds

It was reported today on CNN that the Boston Bombing might have been prevented if information protected by law, had gotten through to the US govt. So maybe there's still TOO MUCH privacy going on ???? resulting in Americans being killed, and terrorists succeeding in their evil deeds

Oh, you are quite the salesmen aren't you !? A fascist, police state, dictatorship never looked so safe to me !!! ^_^

Oh, you are quite the salesmen aren't you !? A fascist, police state, dictatorship never looked so safe to me !!! ^_^

Lucky you! that something (anything is able to have an appearance to your view). 4 dead people (having died in the Boston Bombing) don't have that "freedom".

Neither do 13 soldiers killed at Fort Hood, 3 people killed in the 7/4/02 LAX attack, 10 people killed by the Beltway sniper, @ 3000 killed on 9-11, and many more during the past decade.

Lucky you! that something (anything is able to have an appearance to your view). 4 dead people (having died in the Boston Bombing) don't have that "freedom".

Neither do 13 soldiers killed at Fort Hood, 3 people killed in the 7/4/02 LAX attack, 10 people killed by the Beltway sniper, @ 3000 killed on 9-11, and many more during the past decade.

300+ million with less freedom and privacy for the 4 dead. The Obama administration could use some pro police state shills like you. I bet you support domestic drone use too. ^_^ Ever thought about public service ? You would be right at home in Barry's Washington .... :D

If you still support this administration then you're dumber than Nancy Pelosi's Botox injections.

And if you still think there is a difference in the 2 parties, I say the same.

Right, and the repub's keep supporting the patriot act, won't be long before we lose all our freedoms to corporate greed.

Yeah, it's "corporate" greed that is the problem. The legislators aren't greedy at all.

We warned all of you of this guy. We were called "racists", bigots, Nazis, homophobes, islamophobes, etc, by the left when we told you what this ass was all about. Now I get to say to all of you mean nasty leftists, I TOLD YOU SO.

Gosh, and if only we lived in a 100% totalitarian police state, we wouldn't have to worry about anybody dying!

~ Barack Obama.

~ Benjamin Franklin

nothing more needs to be said, but sadly, it has to be said, for there are very stupid, blind and sheeple in america

nothing more needs to be said, but sadly, it has to be said, for there are very stupid, blind and sheeple in america

Some are blind, some to appreciate just how much their shit don't stink, have shoved their head so far up their own asses, it has blinded them !! You know, like YOU !! :blush:

Some are blind, some to appreciate just how much their shit don't stink, have shoved their head so far up their own asses, it has blinded them !! You know, like YOU !! :blush:

awww...is da widdow hannibal all mad cause i spoke to truth about how important str8edge is to you? lol!!

If you still support this administration then you're dumber than Nancy Pelosi's Botox injections.

If your talking to me, then THIS is how much I support this administration >>

http://liberalforum.org/liberalforum/index.php?/topic/138993-obama-starting-new-term-killing-jobs-for-americans/

http://liberalforum.org/liberalforum/index.php?/topic/137260-obama-administration-the-muslim-brotherhood/

http://liberalforum.org/liberalforum/index.php?/topic/136724-muslim-influence-in-pentagon-prevails/

This thread is about liberty vs. security, not supporting this administration, or not.

Time for a little quiz:

WHICH President RENEWED the much-hated "Patriot Act"

1. Shirleen Washington--President, Washington D.C. PTA

2. Barack Hussein Obama--President, United States of America

Gosh, and if only we lived in a 100% totalitarian police state, we wouldn't have to worry about anybody dying!

But that isn't the question, so we can go on now with what is. And we do have to worry about a lot of people dying - like from a terrorist nuclear attack, or national scope biological attack.

Govt. had your phone call list ? Horrors! So did the phone company. Terrorists must be loving this idiotic hysteria.

You would be right at home in Barry's Washington .... :D

But the laws that gave rise to the NSA Prism, aren't "Barry's Washington". They came about during the administration of George Bush, and were confirmed and voted in by the US Congress (2007), generally accepted as the spokesman of the American people, one of which is YOU ? maybe ? :D