back on the wagon

earlier i changed my diet...all whole foods, just like God made them...nothing processed...well i fell off the wagon two weeks ago...gained back all the weight...

it is harder to not eat bread than it is to not smoke...i am making this thread for my own use...i know you dont care...i think this will help me stay on the wagon. i have got a great elk hunting season coming up...i need to be in shape...my bow,, my bowflex, and my bike are gonna get wore the hell out these next three months

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I start my diet tomorrow

We'll lose together

But I'm still smoking,,,,

I reckon you guys got to do what you got to do, friends.

But you fellas picked a HORRIBLE time of year to go on a diet, with the 4th around the corner and all. LOL! Good luck to you both.. I'll eat your share of ribs, and steak for you both this year. how's that sound? :D

I start my diet tomorrow

We'll lose together

But I'm still smoking,,,,

you are too cooool to die from smoking though...im not.

I reckon you guys got to do what you got to do, friends.

But you fellas picked a HORRIBLE time of year to go on a diet, with the 4th around the corner and all. LOL! Good luck to you both.. I'll eat your share of ribs, and steak for you both this year. how's that sound? :D

i get everything i want...so long as God packaged it...i get bbq

you are too cooool to die from smoking though...im not.

i get everything i want...so long as God packaged it...i get bbq

I assume you are from Montana. Do you buy your beef local by the whole, or halve cows at a time?

If so, I bet you have some damn fine BBQs! :D

I assume you are from Montana. Do you buy your beef local by the whole, or halve cows at a time?

If so, I bet you have some damn fine BBQs! :D

i married better than my wife did...her family ranches...and yes...damn fine bbqs

Adkins for me

No bread, bean, taters, carbs,,,,

i wouldnt cut out the beans...fiber is always good...

i am going for balance, but all whole food balance...no bread, no soda,,,no alcohol. :angry: :angry: (fu ck you str8tedge)...

i am going for a lifestyle change not a diet...i am sick of preservatives and bread bloat...

earlier i changed my diet...all whole foods, just like God made them...nothing processed...well i fell off the wagon two weeks ago...gained back all the weight...

it is harder to not eat bread than it is to not smoke...i am making this thread for my own use...i know you dont care...i think this will help me stay on the wagon. i have got a great elk hunting season coming up...i need to be in shape...my bow,, my bowflex, and my bike are gonna get wore the hell out these next three months

Another con who has no friends ( like Dulledge) and thinks the people on this forum are his real friends. lol

Talk is cheap, all you gotta do is want it, and you'll get it.

Another con who has no friends ( like Dulledge) and thinks the people on this forum are his real friends. lol

dude, everyone loves me. except you...weird eh

Talk is cheap, all you gotta do is want it, and you'll get it.

talk is cheap, and ruts are deep...motivation,,,where ever you find it...will wake you from your sleep...

when you arent training your competition is,,,and when you meet him..victory will be his..

Some of us/them are friends, asshat. just because you don't venture out of your mommys basement long enough to meet anyone on this forum, don't mean we are all like that...

I gotta do it too, guys. I'm still not smoking, but I sit all freaking day! Sitting is the new smoking. Last night I went through all the clothes in my closet. they all fit, but some just barely. I have a shopping problem and I need to curb it. So, no buying new clothes because the old ones get tight. :(

Anyway, I wanna do Atkins too. My hubby did it and he lost like 30 pounds in no time. I don't wanna give up my scredriver's though....

My 90+ year old (still working) spinster Aunt Audie has smoked like a chimney all her life & enjoys herself a couple of drinks most evenings. She also lives in the country and mostly eats food from her & her neighbors gardens.

I gotta do it too, guys. I'm still not smoking, but I sit all freaking day! Sitting is the new smoking. Last night I went through all the clothes in my closet. they all fit, but some just barely. I have a shopping problem and I need to curb it. So, no buying new clothes because the old ones get tight. :(

Anyway, I wanna do Atkins too. My hubby did it and he lost like 30 pounds in no time. I don't wanna give up my scredriver's though....

Vodka and Club Soda for me, with just a splash of lemon juice

It takes a week or so to get iron out on Adkins but after then it's smooth sailing.....

My 90+ year old (still working) spinster Aunt Audie has smoked like a chimney all her life & enjoys herself a couple of drinks most evenings. She also lives in the country and mostly eats food from her & her neighbors gardens.

Most garden grown food is highly poisonous, according to my neighbor in the gay-friendly co-op where I live. Warn your aunt.

By the way, the term "spinster" was traded in for "lesbian." 1973 asked me to relay that information. Dirty harry said, "Swell."

Is club soda carb free?

It can be - so can tonic. Try to find it with Splenda.

i am going for balance, portion control, and eating the correct combinations of food at the correct times...working out is gonna be key,,,i am battling a cold that went down into my lungs..and it has rained for ever here, global warming for sure...alls i know is that i have 90 days to ditch a sh it ton of fat...the tobacco roots are a calling me