One dead in shooting at Southern California college

(CNN) -- One person has died in connection with a shooting at Santa Monica College in California, a watch commander at the Santa Monica Police Department told CNN on Friday. Four injured people were being treated at a hospital.

More here: http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/07/us/california-college-gunman/index.html

Why hasn't this been posted yet?

dear allah...thank you for killing liberal scum bags..especially liberal californian scum bags. please let it be shintao that got offed...he hates you allah. thanks

Do you find it odd that Libtards aren't all over this? I bet it was a "Minority" that commited this act of violence against white people.

probably an illegal mexican shooting up the place yelling GET THE GRINGO...

cnn says..."not news worthy"

Or a Muslim yelling Allah Akbar while slaughtering " American Infidels". Maybe it was a Negro Chimping out cause the Cafeteria Menu stated "Fried Chicken, Mac & Cheese, and a 40 oz Malt liquor, but they only served a 12 oz can of miller lite beer with the Fried Chicken And Macaroni sand Cheese.

Or a Muslim yelling Allah Akbar while slaughtering " American Infidels". Maybe it was a Negro Chimping out cause the Cafeteria Menu stated "Fried Chicken, Mac & Cheese, and a 40 oz Malt liquor, but they only served a 12 oz can of miller lite beer with the Fried Chicken And Macaroni sand Cheese.

lol...coon pissed no watermelon was served with the kfc :D :D

(CNN) -- One person has died in connection with a shooting at Santa Monica College in California, a watch commander at the Santa Monica Police Department told CNN on Friday. Four injured people were being treated at a hospital.

More here: http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/07/us/california-college-gunman/index.html

This is impossible. California has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation. You sure this isn't an onion piece?

But, but, but .... guns are highly regulated in California,aren't they?

Gosh, too bad it's impossible to go across a state line, buy a weapon, and march right back into the state where the laws are strict.

Gosh, too bad it's impossible to go across a state line, buy a weapon, and march right back into the state where the laws are strict.

While there is no doubt that it is possible to do this, I doubt that is what happened. Why can't you admit gun control doesn't work, and only places restrictions and burdens on law abiding citizens. What good does it do to Restrict the type of Gun and Ammo as well as how big a magazine can be, if the bad guys can still get their hands on said Guns, Ammo, and High Capacity Magazines. It makes absolutely no sense at all. Even if we get rid of every gun in the world, if a person is evil and has decided to commit Mass Murder, they are going to find a way to do it with or without Guns Lisa B.

But that's a "gun free zone". How could someone be shot in a "gun free zone"?

Have any of you ever noticed that the people who do these mass shootings usually come by their weapons legally?

One dead is not a "mass shooting".

Criminals legally obtain knifes that they use for stabbings, baseball bats they use for blunt force attacks, etc. More kids die by drowning in legal bathtubs, lakes, swimming pools, and other bodies of water, than are killed by shootings.

You don't punish the innocent for the crimes of the guilty.

you ever notice how all these mass shootings happen in gun free zones, in liberal states and committed by commie lovin liberals? you people make me sick

Well I highly doubt T.J. Lane perpetrator of the Chardin School Shooting in my home state is a commie loving libtard. He is just evil.

One dead is not a "mass shooting".

Criminals legally obtain knifes that they use for stabbings, baseball bats they use for blunt force attacks, etc. More kids die by drowning in legal bathtubs, lakes, swimming pools, and other bodies of water, than are killed by shootings.

You don't punish the innocent for the crimes of the guilty.

Never said anthing about punishing the innocent, dickweed.

Never said anthing about punishing the innocent, dickweed.

Oh, yes. And your comment about them being obtained legally wasn't a segue toward gun-grabbing. :glare:

Sell that elsewhere.

Well I highly doubt T.J. Lane perpetrator of the Chardin School Shooting in my home state is a commie loving libtard. He is just evil.

The Chardon School shooting was not a mass shooting. Not that it is reduced in any caring person's eyes, but that example doesn't counter what was said about mass shootings.

Oh, yes. And your comment about them being obtained legally wasn't a segue toward gun-grabbing. :glare:

Sell that elsewhere.

The Chardon School shooting was not a mass shooting. Not that it is reduced in any caring person's eyes, but that example doesn't counter what was said about mass shootings.

Did I call it a mass shooting? I don't think I did. In regards to your comment about punishing the innocent, I also do not think the Majority of Gun Owner's and Collector's should have to suffer for the actions of a few. In America We have the right to Keep and Bear Arms, and that right should never be infringed on because of a few tragedy's here and there. And lets say that they do take "Assault Ready Rifles" and " High Capacity Clips" away from law abiding citizens, it isn't going to stop the bad guys from getting those types of weapons and Magazines. Take a look at this video. This happened in Los Angles when I was but a boy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOWSDtxERU

How is your Average Citizen suppose to protect themselves from that with just a pea shooter with at best a 9 round magazine. If liberal's had their way that is all we would be allowed to have is a pea shooter with at best a 9 round magazine. Now imagine how different thing might of been if a properly trained civilian in the area had a AK-47 of their own and was able to return fire, or at the very least lend it to a police officer.