Rasmussen: Obama Approval Surges to 51%

Sunday, June 02, 2013

Voters continue to trust Republicans more than Democrats when it comes to handling the economy, the issue they consider most important to their vote. But for the first time since Election Day, the GOP has regained the trust advantage on the majority of major issues regularly tracked by Rasmussen Reports.

Sunday, June 02, 2013

Voters continue to trust Republicans more than Democrats when it comes to handling the economy, the issue they consider most important to their vote. But for the first time since Election Day, the GOP has regained the trust advantage on the majority of major issues regularly tracked by Rasmussen Reports.

Could be a sampling error.

2014 midterms should be hilarious. Hahahahahahaha

I'm planning on rolling some blunts and rolling on the floor laughing my ass off on election night. Boehner and the Teas with approval in the single digits??? May the blood-letting begin!!!

Your link states that the overall approval rating of Congress is at 9%, which is what I stated when I said, "Congress approval rating sucks overall."

It does not single out either party.

Are you retarded, Red diaper doper baby?

The OP author is a liar, and so are you.

I'm planning on rolling some blunts and rolling on the floor laughing my ass off on election night. Boehner and the Teas with approval in the single digits??? May the blood-letting begin!!!

Do you get to vote for Boehner? Me either.

Congress always has low approval ratings, yet somehow incumbents almost always win. How weird. I hate your Congressman, you hate mine, but each of us will vote to reelect our local guy.

The fact is that Presidents historically lose seats in congress in midterm elections, and this year, Dimocrats are defending WAY more seats in the Senate, have more open seats, and have more senators in red states than Republican senators in blue states.

The numbers are not good for you, so I suggest you do roll a few and start smokin' 'em early.

Your link states that the overall approval rating of Congress is at 9%, which is what I stated when I said, "Congress approval rating sucks overall."

It does not single out either party.

Are you retarded, Red diaper doper baby?

The OP author is a liar, and so are you.

But the party in control gets the bloodbath. Remember the low approval in 2010? Which party bled?

Congress always has low approval ratings, yet somehow incumbents almost always win. How weird. I hate your Congressman, you hate mine, but each of us will vote to reelect our local guy.

The fact is that Presidents historically lose seats in congress in midterm elections, and this year, Dimocrats are defending WAY more seats in the Senate, have more open seats, and have more senators in red states than Republican senators in blue states.

The numbers are not good for you, so I suggest you do roll a few and start smokin' 'em early.

I like my Congresswoman, and look forward to voting for her again, and she for the next Speaker. :)

21 in the US Senate alone. And we only need to win 6 of those to take back the senate.

Most of them were elected when they had a huge turnout in 2008. They will not have near the turnout they did in 08, so those seats are going to be hard for them to keep..

But the party in control gets the bloodbath. Remember the low approval in 2010? Which party bled?

Yours did, idiot. The Tea Party stomped the piss out of you turds in the midterms. And it'll happen again in 2014.

First term, midterms, which tend to indeed be the referendum on the new president's popularity. Lame duck mid terms, not so much. The focus become more on the Congress since the president has been around 6 years and folks are used to him (one day her).

Visualize the pattern, here:

Control_of_the_U.S._House_of_Representat

21 in the US Senate alone. And we only need to win 6 of those to take back the senate.

Most of them were elected when they had a huge turnout in 2008. They will not have near the turnout they did in 08, so those seats are going to be hard for them to keep..

Yours did, idiot. The Tea Party stomped the piss out of you turds in the midterms. And it'll happen again in 2014.

You can hope, but that fad is fading, and the Teas merely did well where a GOP seat was a lock. Essentially, far right being replaced by loony way the fuc* out there right, in many cases.

Where the changes happen are in the less certain seats, where 3 or 4 point swings make the difference. My district is like that, which just this last election went back to Dem, after many years of Dave Reichert ® being the rep.

Consider the last Dem lame duck: Clinton. He lost control of the House to the GOP, for the fist time in ages. Then in the lame duck midterm, Clinton gained seats back in the House.

You can hope, but that fad is fading, and the Teas merely did well where a GOP seat was a lock. Essentially, far right being replaced by loony way the fuc* out there right, in many cases.

The only thing fading here is your pea-brain. The tea party is re-energized again. Thanks to your messiah for targeting them. You are uninformed, and haven't got a clue as to WTF are blabbering about.