Households Regain Their Wealth Trashed by Bush & GOP

Fed Reports American Households Have Regained Ground Lost in the Recession

Buoyed by a healthier housing sector and a soaring stock market, American households continue to regain ground lost during the financial crisis and the severe recession that followed.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/07/business/economy/us-households-finances-regain-lost-ground.html?_r=0

A very hot economy!

:)

nah, I doubt it--we liberals just tend to think and write the same things. Welcome to the forum, DrivebyMedia.

That's only because all of you let the MSM do your thinking for you....

And I trust the Fed about as far as I can throw them.

Which bubble do you refer to: The Economy? Stocks? Jobs? Housing?

Plenty of bubbles to go around!

About the only place I see a bubble right now is in the stock market. The employment rate right now blows, the economy isn't a whole lot better, and we're really only seeing very modest improvement in the housing market.

The interest rates are artificially low, causing bubbles in all sectors of the economy. The very hint of the FED raising the rate even a quarter of a point will send everything tumbling again. People are back to living way above their means and, fostered by a government based on popularity and not principle, do not realize it will not last forever again.

Good luck.

It's called a bubble. Ride it while it's good and hope you're wise enough to get out before it bursts.

You cannot see the bubble when you are inside it!

Its an inflation driven, over priced commodity, QEIII driven bubble propping up the stock market allowing only the rich to spend and invest. This is what the FED does, and is a classic propaganda piece.

W & the GOP were not 1 bit responsible for the financial collapse. I have on many occasions sited the facts of why what happened did happen and who is to blame. It is not the Republicans, that I can guarantee you.

Muhahhahahah! You are a very funny man!

Translated: I only read and listen to far right stuff that blames everything on the Dems, and my mind is set into concrete!

Its an inflation driven, over priced commodity, QEIII driven bubble propping up the stock market allowing only the rich to spend and invest. This is what the FED does, and is a classic propaganda piece.

And yet it's the only thing the liberals side of our country can point to as proof of Obama's economic "success".

W & the GOP were not 1 bit responsible for the financial collapse. I have on many occasions sited the facts of why what happened did happen and who is to blame. It is not the Republicans, that I can guarantee you.

Well, I won't even respond to that load of fertilizer- however, had you cited some facts rather than siting them in an undisclosed location, you might get some more traction......... Try out The Economist and get thee to Faux News Rehab......

When the dem-heavy government tells banks and other institutions to ease lending restrictions or else, just so they can tell unqualified middle and lower class people of all ethnicities that they are "helping" them get the American dream, that is a bubble-creating action that has consequences. In this case, mass foreclosures and underwater mortgages.

You have been lead to believe that he government will help you and take care of you. THEY WON'T. Get over it and you will see the liberal/dem deception that is killing the economy.

Fed Reports American Households Have Regained Ground Lost in the Recession

Buoyed by a healthier housing sector and a soaring stock market, American households continue to regain ground lost during the financial crisis and the severe recession that followed.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/07/business/economy/us-households-finances-regain-lost-ground.html?_r=0

A very hot economy!

So, if the economy is so hot, and we're all rolling in the dough.... why is the Fed still pumping $85 Billion a month of stimulus into Wall Street?

The Fed estimates $3 trillion has been restored to 401k's and IRA's since 2009, while home equity is up 50%

A trillion here, a trillion there and before you know it, you have serious money!

Home equity is up over 50% since the beginning of the recession? Are you on drugs?

Oh wait, of course you are. My bad.

A very hot economy! :)

Is the following what you call "hot," troll?

Worst recovery in 80 years.

Plummeting income.

11% real unemployment.

$1 trillion annual deficits.

2 1/2 million jobs behind pre-recession levels.

9 million jobs behind the average recovery.

Households Regain Their Wealth Trashed by Bush & GOP

The collapse was primarily caused by liberal institution Fannie Mae and liberal lending policies.

Secondarily by Bush's lax Fed policy.

drive you are so wrong and out of your league when you make such stupid statements and posts. the only reasons the stock market has been going up are companies are increasing net profits by cutting expenses and the artificial govt interference in the fixed income market keeping interest rates artificially low. the markets have zero confidence in sambo

drive you are so wrong and out of your league when you make such stupid statements and posts. the only reasons the stock market has been going up are companies are increasing net profits by cutting expenses and the artificial govt interference in the fixed income market keeping interest rates artificially low. the markets have zero confidence in sambo

Hi LiberalSlayer, how are you?

Obama has restored most of the household income lost by Bush and the GOP

Where in hell do you come up with this crap?

Even the Obama admin. does not support this!

Tell that crap to the millions who lost their homes, millions who lost their jobs, and trillions in lost equity in homes.