Liberal Actress Caught Sending Ricin to Obama!

‘Walking Dead’ Actress Arrested in Connection With Ricin Letters Mailed to Obama & Bloomberg

Jun. 7, 2013 3:20pm Madeleine Morgenstern

DALLAS (TheBlaze/AP) — A Texas woman who is also an actress told FBI agents her husband had sent ricin-tainted letters to President Barack Obama and New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has been arrested for allegedly sending the letters herself, law enforcement officials said Friday.

It was not immediately clear what charges would be filed against Shannon Richardson of New Boston, Texas, for the letters. Two U.S. law enforcement officials confirmed her arrest to The Associated Press but spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly during the ongoing investigation.

ricin-620x362.jpeg

In this May 31, 2013 file photo, members of an FBI hazardous materials team prepare to enter a residence in New Boston, Texas in connection with a federal investigation surrounding ricin-laced letters mailed to President Barack Obama and New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg. Two U.S. law enforcement officials say Shannon Richardson of New Boston, Texas, has been arrested Friday, June 7, in the investigation. (AP)

FBI agents wearing hazardous material suits were seen going in and out of her house Wednesday in New Boston, about 150 miles northeast of Dallas near the Oklahoma and Arkansas borders. Officials have said the search was initiated after the resident’s spouse contacted the FBI.

John Delk, who represents her husband Nathaniel Richardson, said his client is in the process of divorcing his wife and claimed she was trying to set him up when she contacted authorities about the letters. Nathaniel Richardson is an Army veteran, according to NBC News.

It was not immediately clear if Shannon Richardson, an actress and mother of five children, has an attorney.

Her resume on the Internet movie database IMDb, the AP reports, said she has had small television roles in The Vampire Diaries and The Walking Dead. She also had a minor role in the movie The Blind Side and appeared in an Avis commercial, according to the resume.

Delk said Richardson came to him to discuss a potential divorce a year ago and finally hired him on May 6, weeks before the ricin incident came to light.

According to media reports, the letter sent to Bloomberg read in part: “You will have to kill me and my family before you get my guns. Anyone who wants to come to my house will get shot in the face. The right to bear arms is my constitutional God given right and I will exercise that right till the day I die.”

It's been reported she voted for Obama!

Nah, she's a tea partyer. She's 35 years old and has 5 children from 5 to 19 years old. So she was dropping those kids when she was 16. Typical Texas Christian Con retard. I wouldn't be surprised if her baby-daddy was also her brother, or cousin. Besides, nobody from Texarkana voted for Obama.

Nah, she's a tea partyer. She's 35 years old and has 5 children from 5 to 19 years old. So she was dropping those kids when she was 16. Typical Texas Christian Con retard. I wouldn't be surprised if her baby-daddy was also her brother, or cousin. Besides, nobody from Texarkana pical liberal

That makes her the typical liberal, always spreading her legs hoping for more food stamp money!

I. don't think she was a liberal.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/shannon-richardson-walking-dead-actress-arrested-obama-ricin-211500035-us-weekly.html

All postmarked May 20, the letters contained a frightening missive decrying gun control measures. "You will have to kill me and my family before you get my guns," the message sent to Bloomberg read. "Anyone who wants to come to my house will get shot in the face. The right to bear arms is my constitutional God given right and I will exercise that right till the day I die."

The letters to Obama and Bloomberg were intercepted during a routine mail screenings, while the letter to the director of Mayors Against Illegal Guns, Mark Glaze, was opened

I. don't think she was a liberal.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/shannon-richardson-walking-dead-actress-arrested-obama-ricin-211500035-us-weekly.html

All postmarked May 20, the letters contained a frightening missive decrying gun control measures. "You will have to kill me and my family before you get my guns," the message sent to Bloomberg read. "Anyone who wants to come to my house will get shot in the face. The right to bear arms is my constitutional God given right and I will exercise that right till the day I die."

The letters to Obama and Bloomberg were intercepted during a routine mail screenings, while the letter to the director of Mayors Against Illegal Guns, Mark Glaze, was opened

To obvious for it not to be a lib! This is how libs think, it's Bush's fault or it's the Gun's fault. In this case it's the conservatives fault! She reported that she wanted a child fathered by Obama!

Nah, she's a tea partyer. She's 35 years old and has 5 children from 5 to 19 years old. So she was dropping those kids when she was 16. Typical Texas Christian Con retard. I wouldn't be surprised if her baby-daddy was also her brother, or cousin. Besides, nobody from Texarkana voted for Obama.

I used to live in Texarkana. I can assure you there are plenty of Obama voters.

That makes her the typical liberal, always spreading her legs hoping for more food stamp money!

C'mon, dude. 16 years old, pregnant, north Texas, trailer park .... liberal, really ??? Libs are intelligent, moral, responsible, and not from north Texas. Too bad your in the cult of Cons or you could see the reality.

‘Walking Dead’ Actress Arrested in Connection With Ricin Letters Mailed to Obama & Bloomberg

Jun. 7, 2013 3:20pm Madeleine Morgenstern

DALLAS (TheBlaze/AP) — A Texas woman who is also an actress told FBI agents her husband had sent ricin-tainted letters to President Barack Obama and New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has been arrested for allegedly sending the letters herself, law enforcement officials said Friday.

It was not immediately clear what charges would be filed against Shannon Richardson of New Boston, Texas, for the letters. Two U.S. law enforcement officials confirmed her arrest to The Associated Press but spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly during the ongoing investigation.

ricin-620x362.jpeg

In this May 31, 2013 file photo, members of an FBI hazardous materials team prepare to enter a residence in New Boston, Texas in connection with a federal investigation surrounding ricin-laced letters mailed to President Barack Obama and New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg. Two U.S. law enforcement officials say Shannon Richardson of New Boston, Texas, has been arrested Friday, June 7, in the investigation. (AP)

FBI agents wearing hazardous material suits were seen going in and out of her house Wednesday in New Boston, about 150 miles northeast of Dallas near the Oklahoma and Arkansas borders. Officials have said the search was initiated after the resident’s spouse contacted the FBI.

John Delk, who represents her husband Nathaniel Richardson, said his client is in the process of divorcing his wife and claimed she was trying to set him up when she contacted authorities about the letters. Nathaniel Richardson is an Army veteran, according to NBC News.

It was not immediately clear if Shannon Richardson, an actress and mother of five children, has an attorney.

Her resume on the Internet movie database IMDb, the AP reports, said she has had small television roles in The Vampire Diaries and The Walking Dead. She also had a minor role in the movie The Blind Side and appeared in an Avis commercial, according to the resume.

Delk said Richardson came to him to discuss a potential divorce a year ago and finally hired him on May 6, weeks before the ricin incident came to light.

According to media reports, the letter sent to Bloomberg read in part: “You will have to kill me and my family before you get my guns. Anyone who wants to come to my house will get shot in the face. The right to bear arms is my constitutional God given right and I will exercise that right till the day I die.”

She said her husband was upset with new gun laws , now does that sound like a liberal ? You're a fool

Is Heston a lib? When he said they can have m, my gun when they pry it from my cold dead fingers ? What a piece of crap you are .

To obvious for it not to be a lib! This is how libs think, it's Bush's fault or it's the Gun's fault. In this case it's the conservatives fault! She reported that she wanted a child fathered by Obama!

Reported where? I looked through about five pages of sources that I googled and not even the most conservative blogs ever said that she was a liberal or that she "wanted a child fathered by Obama."

Reported where? I looked through about five pages of sources that I googled and not even the most conservative blogs ever said that she was a liberal or that she "wanted a child fathered by Obama."

Actully it was two children, plus she wanted a child by ES, but then she found out ES didn't have a dick!!!!!

sounds like she's a freakin' nut..

of course you didn't. when all else fails, the standard... 'we report - you decide' mentality from the right kicks in & hopefully ill informed people that don't bother to research what they are told will just take it as real news... :blink:

Reality is fellowship of ideology in every social application of societal evolution. Understand that and one never has to physical harm another lifetime, unless those other lifetimes are initiating harm to control the ideology that doesn't add up to being completely real and equally understood by everyone living in the moment.

That is what liberty is about. Legalizing character's rights is about directing thoughts to a point everyone in any society doesn't know what is really going on and are forced to follow some civil code that dictates who's who not whom is whom equally conceived to be part of this moment everything in this atmosphere is what is in this atmosphere naturally.

This philosophical arguments about nature vs nurture through common means of communicating an ongoing "what if" where governance governs in general terminology and people rule in specific hypotheticals.

Stages of conflicting interpretations of the same thing. That is what reality is in this real moment now is absolutely physical eternity and hypothetically a space time continuum of alternate worlds within the same atmosphere of parallel universes controlled by entities beyond the present tense.

Real, really, and reality, What is middle class of the three? really doing currently between what is and what if. Battlefield of ideas takes up the space between the ears and behind the eyes of ancestors and ancestry currently occupying space in this atmosphere as specific lifetimes randomly conceived in this specific atmosphere, in this specific solar system, in this specific galaxy, in this specific moment here all the time regardless the relative time zones that are passing by event horizons that never moved while this solar system existed.

Substance never stays the same details twice balanced within this moment, yet alphabets of any language never alter anything but interpretation of established what if scenarios of humanity leading homo sapien ancestry to self fulfillingprophecy.

That is directing competing theories against opposing arguments of theology promoting hyperbole/symbolism over substance using notions of national and global social justification lifetimes can become larger than life denying what real is in plain sight.

So faith in science fiction and spiritual fantasies now isn't "ETERNITY" educates hope and charity intellectually teaches insticts to save metaphors not substance and that makes sole results of ancestry sharing the same pedatory nature to act out of characteristics and feel helpless and hopeless without society.

That is conspiring that makes allies between the top down rank has it privielges to bottom up attempts to join the ranks of the ruling elites through patents, trademarks, and copyrights receiving royalties from loyalty and those loyal being thankful for being fooled by words define the meaning of life as they only supply the means to orchestrate chaos when language is used to conqer the moment mentally.

My point is, what ever these women act as in party to playing a character role, they were educated to believe genders don't count and character roles are everything to die for making their sole existence worthless in their own adopted opinion about saving humanity.

Ultimately they chose to act as they have because they followed a path of least resistance as that is how natural balance functions adding together everything self contained in this atmosphere all the time now remains physical eternity between contracting results expanding the details taking place currently as usual.

Homo sapiens will always fall prey to preying upon each other psychologically. So, humanity can either educate what is physically absolute or continue promoting what if scenarios of gernal governance and people legislate moral, legal, and ethical dodes of silencing understanding the real moment making symbolism more important than adapt or become extinct rules of survival as sole results of ancestry passing through this moment.

Humanity is orchestrated self fulfilling prophecy, real is just what now becomes by choice to believe now isn't eternity or always has been eternity.

Smart people are usually silent in these arguments because those 9.9 percent loyal to the .1 percent would rather die playing a character role than live a lifetime being just another ancestor of ancestry.

Vanity. the pride reached before the implosion of staged realities.