PUT MEN BACK TO WORK!

Why is Issa WASTING tax $ on FABRICATED "scandals" instead of working for the financing of MUCH NEEDED INFRASTRUCTURE AT A TIME WHEN INTEREST RATES ARE AT HISTORICAL LOWS???

PUT MEN BACK TO WORK!

70365_100005799457554_14620414_q.jpg

The drywaller for the super, mega huge company is an expert on such thing.

crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gifcrying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Why are liberals insisting on calling losses of liberty "fabricated", when not only have some been admitted to, or at least outed by some involved, but more are turning up on a daily basis?

Want to put men back to work? How 'bout we stop sending money to foreign countries that hate us? How 'bout we stop sending money to foreign countries that don't meet our own guidelines, so the money is sent in secret?

Since I have been a CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR for over 30 years & have a Bachelor Of Science in Political Science with a minor in Economics, I am betting I have much more knowledge of it than this RACIST PIGbreath.

Why are liberals insisting on calling losses of liberty "fabricated", when not only have some been admitted to, or at least outed by some involved, but more are turning up on a daily basis?

Want to put men back to work? How 'bout we stop sending money to foreign countries that hate us? How 'bout we stop sending money to foreign countries that don't meet our own guidelines, so the money is sent in secret?

U didN'T give a rat's ass when CHENEY'sBUSHco started the program back in 2006.

what about the broads?

There will be more jobs for them too.

Since I have been a CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR for over 30 years & have a Bachelor Of Science in Political Science with a minor in Economics, I am betting I have much more knowledge of it than this RACIST PIGbreath.

Whatever you learned about Economics, forget it. You were taught liberal-left bulls***.

Likely the same thing in Political Science.

what about the broads?

WE HOLD THESE TRUTHS TO BE SELF EVIDENT, ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUALLY.

Now think about that in terms of reproduction, males release millions of sperm and only one fertilizes one egg. Where is it men are more important than females with those odds of creating an ancestor equally? Quantity vs quality. Numbers lie and liars figure no body wants to know what real is for reality's sake of feeling superior, not being greater, just feeling.

Now what is the nature of male behavior as a lifetime carrying billions of sperm and may reproduce an average 2 children in any generational lifetime. Remember averages include childless males, and those reproducing 15 children by 10 different mothers.

Who's your daddy?

...you better go ask your money back!!

Why is Issa WASTING tax $ on FABRICATED "scandals" instead of working for the financing of MUCH NEEDED INFRASTRUCTURE AT A TIME WHEN INTEREST RATES ARE AT HISTORICAL LOWS???

PUT MEN BACK TO WORK!

Republicans don't want them working until they get a white president.

Whatever you learned about Economics, forget it. You were taught liberal-left bulls***.

Likely the same thing in Political Science.

Well 1 of them taught me that capitalism creates VARIETY. & variety is the spice of life.

However, I realized a long time ago, that being an IDEOLOGUE in a the REAL world is pure stupidity. We became the MOST PROSPEROUS nation on this planet with unions that created a strong & healthy middle class & a progressive income tax system that allowed US to create a safety-net for the elderly who are no longer wanted in the job market.

It appears that the President has scared the banana out of u.

Again, I know you were a drywaller for a super, mega huge company, but what knowledge do you have of infrastructure?

Son, since its obvious your father wasn't around to bring you up.

So I'm going to let you in on a man thing.

A man dosent need anyone to do anything for them.

A man will find a way....

If a man.can not find a way he is not a man.

That's what's wrong with the country...

We have to many boys who never become men.

Again, I know you were a drywaller for a super, mega huge company, but what knowledge do you have of infrastructure?

I was a form carpenter for most of 8 years. I worked on the Honolulu Stadium in 1972 & the Pacheco Sewage treatment Plant in 1975. Irrelevant to this discussion, but I do know that our infrastructure is crumbling & much of it needs replacement, from levees to bridges & tunnels.

AND we need to update our post roads with PersonalMagTransit for this 21st Century. http://www.freewebs.com/prpmt1/index.htm

Son, since its obvious your father wasn't around to bring you up.

So I'm going to let you in on a man thing.

A man dosent need anyone to do anything for them.

A man will find a way....

If a man.can not find a way he is not a man.

That's what's wrong with the country...

We have to many boys who never become men.

I'm not your son. My father jumped the Rhine; & then came home & married his German descended girlfriend in Houston.

Our country needs to repair & rebuild it's infrastructure & your BONEheadedOBSTRUCTIONIST CONgress IS WASTING TAX $ ON FABRICATED SCANDALS because most of them are as illiterate & ignorant as u.

I bet there are flies all over your dog's shit that land on your neighbor's food too, u yellow-toothed IDIOT.

Now which is it, dear? Is it "fabricated", or is it Bush's fault?

bush's fault & FABRICATED scandal.

BOTH are true.

So now U are shoving the banana up your ass again.

Always good to watch U IDIOTS prove what racist morons u are.

Well 1 of them taught me that capitalism creates VARIETY. & variety is the spice of life.

However, I realized a long time ago, that being an IDEOLOGUE in a the REAL world is pure stupidity. We became the MOST PROSPEROUS nation on this planet with unions that created a strong & healthy middle class & a progressive income tax system that allowed US to create a safety-net for the elderly who are no longer wanted in the job market.

Translated into honest English, you prefer to remain ignorant and stupid.

Incomes doubled during the Industrial Revolution, for example, most of which was before unions were formed.

And incomes went up significantly during the 26-year Reagan/ post-Reagan boom, even as union membership shrank.

Duh.

PUT MEN BACK TO WORK!

Because this circus is just a DIVERSION from the real pressing issues that face us today!

They need tp pass the HARP 3.0 Mortgage refi program that would allow millions of homeowners who qualify to get a much lower payment, and that savings each month would pump a lot of money into the economy!

The Rethugicans do not want to do anything that would help Main Street, or Obama. They only help Wall street and the "too big to jail" banks and wealthy elite.

PUT MEN BACK TO WORK!

Why don't the government shut down the FED, nationalize the banks and issue debt free money and put people back to work.

Cuz Americans can't stop voting Bilderberg parties that's why !!!

:angry:

we will always vote bilderberg parties...because neither the unsatisfied dems or the unsatisfied repubs understand that if they elect a third party candidate...the dems and repubs will have to up their game

Because this circus is just a DIVERSION from the real pressing issues that face us today!

They need tp pass the HARP 3.0 Mortgage refi program that would allow millions of homeowners who qualify to get a much lower payment, and that savings each month would pump a lot of money into the economy!

The Rethugicans do not want to do anything that would help Main Street, or Obama. They only help Wall street and the "too big to jail" banks and wealthy elite.

You do know during the obie regime, obies wealthy friends are making out like bandits while the "little guy" you think this guy stands for is taking it up the wazoo. You dopes have been had.

You do know during the obie regime, obies wealthy friends are making out like bandits while the "little guy" you think this guy stands for is taking it up the wazoo. You dopes have been had.

Well, we never said the Republicans weren't letting him do anything.