racism.. why not charged with hate crime ?

Her daughter had been brutally murdered and an insensitive woman walks up, sticks a microphone in her face, and asks, "How do you feel about that?" If I had any dogs I would have done the same thing.

Her daughter had been brutally murdered and an insensitive woman walks up, sticks a microphone in her face, and asks, "How do you feel about that?" If I had any dogs I would have done the same thing.

Be careful,LoreD. If you say anything to defend a Democrat/Black/poor person around here you will be attacked. :(

during the assault you can hear her say "white bi+ch"

why wasnt she charged with a hate crime ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fERCjdQQRY

They could but not every law is enforced . Now if the white girl said [African-American slur] bitch , or black bitch it probably would have been .

People are under the impression only whites are bigots but that bull shit ,

But saying something is not a crime , thinking it is not a crime , acting on it is .

I guess law enforcement there doesn't want to act on it,

there's the problem .

Be careful,LoreD. If you say anything to defend a Democrat/Black/poor person around here you will be attacked. :(

by who ?

any insencitive ass ask that to me I woud have left out the white part and just called her a bitch .

you didnt watch the video

dumbazz spook

I don't have to watch it, pu$$y. I stand by my statement.

They could but not every law is enforced . Now if the white girl said [African-American slur] bitch , or black bitch it probably would have been .

People are under the impression only whites are bigots but that bull shit ,

But saying something is not a crime , thinking it is not a crime , acting on it is .

I guess law enforcement there doesn't want to act on it,

there's the problem .

by who ?

Look in the mirror.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fERCjdQQRY I'm such a limp wristed pu$$y. I have nothing better to do than sit on this forum all day and post this kind of crap. I'm trying to get better. Please bear with me a little longer. P.S. If any of you know of a woman interested in an unemployed, rat-faced pervert who bathes once a month, please give her my phone number. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fERCjdQQRY I'm such a limp wristed pu$$y. I have nothing better to do than sit on this forum all day and post this kind of crap. I'm trying to get better. Please bear with me a little longer. P.S. If any of you know of a woman interested in an unemployed, rat-faced pervert who bathes once a month, please give her my phone number. Thanks.

I think I might know somebody for you, Gallows ;)

spooks arent too bright

attacking a news reporter on camera

lol

2 felony assault charges

but why not a hate crime ?

that video is actually evidence that will be used in court

that dumb spook is lucky her and her dogs didnt get shot

I can understand throwing rocks...

Sicking the dogs on her little extreme....

Cameraman is was funny .. instead of helping he kept shooting..