China world power ??? lol

This is what I have to say about china..

try looking at the world bank, they spend almost half of all their f)uckin money, just on food.

and their income is NOT DOLLARS....

Their whole monthly income, though fairly big in numbers, though still not as much as here..

Their whole giant number (less than american) number for a monthly income, adds up to less than $ 200 US dollars !!!

oh and btw...

I don't give a f**k about china.. I dont give a f**k, if china got swallowed whole by the pacific ocean...

if china wants their power, let them quit marching like retards around a circle, and come get their power...

come get it...

china wants their power ??

come get it !

We're ready for them, any day, any f)ucking day, any place, any f)ucking time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, no holidays, no sick days, no vacations, and we're always parked at the same places, ready for battle, and never drunk and don't smoke

come get it !

We're ready for them, any day, any f)ucking day, any place, any f)ucking time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, no holidays, no sick days, no vacations, and we're always parked at the same places, ready for battle, and never drunk and don't smoke

Actually, I already have a request in for July 8 - the birthday of Jean de La Fontaine. It's pretty important to me.

If you're gonna thump your chest at the Chinese, I would appreciate it if you would let them know that July 8 is not a preferred day for battle. Also, he died on 13 April, so...

try looking at the world bank, they spend almost half of all their f)uckin money, just on food.

Their whole monthly income, though fairly big in numbers, though still not as much as here..

Their whole giant number (less than american) number for a monthly income, adds up to less than $ 200 US dollars !!!

oh and btw...

I don't give a f**k about china.. I dont give a f**k, if china got swallowed whole by the pacific ocean...

if china wants their power, let them quit marching like retards around a circle, and come get their power...

come get it...

come get it !

Oh man, You are way off here bud. China keeps their currency low in value on purpose, here is a short and sweet link that explains how and why they keep their currency low against the dollar http://useconomy.abo...bt-to-China.htm.

You really should care a little about China bud, they are the new USSR as far as rivalry. http://www.economist.com/node/21552193

Take a look at both those links, they are very informative.

Oh man, You are way off here bud. China keeps their currency low in value on purpose, here is a short and sweet link that explains how and why they keep their currency low against the dollar http://useconomy.abo...bt-to-China.htm.

You really should care a little about China bud, they are the new USSR as far as rivalry. http://www.economist.com/node/21552193

Take a look at both those links, they are very informative.

The only wars china has ever been good a fighting were before the first dynasty...... when they were killing each other in constant civil wars

Other than that they have been isolated and pretty much useless....

Should've let the japs kill all of them before pearl harbor....

When I think of great Chinese, I think of Warner Oland and Sidney Toler. Their depictions of Charlie Chan delighted the world.

Of course they didn't have a drop of Chinese blood between them, but why quibble?

Back on point:

Why fight the Chinese directly, AceMan? Another proxy war would be enough to clear out the old weaponry and ammo from the warehouses. China probably has lots more old shit on hand than us. They're probably itching for a "spring cleaning". Their constant yard sales to despots don't really clear the bulk very fast.

We only had to go back to the USS Missouri as a DIVERSION against Iraq liberating Kuwait. Imagine that. Lob some 50 year old Volkswagens over the horizon just for sound effects. I think we have lots of really new stuff now.

added: The one Chinese Silkworm fired at her was shot down. and that's their NEW stuff. Don't get me wrong, Chinese conflict would be very nasty. Neither side wants to let it get there at all.

oh and btw...

come get it...

come get it !

china was the beginning of civilization as humanity. Spiritualism was the first form of politics in trading sole for a soul collective. IChing to Tao to Mao. Beginning middle and end of civilization as humanity. Not the end of life for homo sapien ancestry necessarily.

Really depends on the ancestors present when forced to choose between being honest or loyal to a designed half truth. You already show your decision so no need to ask which side you are on, societal evolution or nothing at all.