selfish
pigs
yep
tis true
war mongers who grew up rooting for ball teams

yep
tis true

This is my response...

I dont give a flying rats f)ucking a)sshole, if you died of cancer, 3 weeks after your kids starved to death...

And if you want go f)ucking to cry to europe, You'll find out that, they don't give a f)uck about you either....

so how about you shut the f)uck up, and enjoy the capitalism that AMERICA has to offer ?

You dreamed of becoming a comicbook hero one too many times. Now you are making a career out of acting the part. Capitol of capital when intellect conquers instincts within the same skin thinking intelligence comes from making everyone else the fooled real isn't self contained to this now moment all the time ancestors multiply into ancestry as conceived within this atmosphere.

You even believe it, that consciousness is a gift from somewhere else other than natural balance captured between was and does exist as never duplicated details genetically speaking.

the cool thing about my simplicity is, it is at the core of all radial perceptions created hypothetically watching expanding details contract back into point of origin, now adding everything together as it happens individually.

You dreamed of becoming a comicbook hero one too many times. Now you are making a career out of acting the part. Capitol of capital when intellect conquers instincts within the same skin thinking intelligence comes from making everyone else the fooled real isn't self contained to this now moment all the time ancestors multiply into ancestry as conceived within this atmosphere.

You even believe it, that consciousness is a gift from somewhere else other than natural balance captured between was and does exist as never duplicated details genetically speaking.

the cool thing about my simplicity is, it is at the core of all radial perceptions created hypothetically watching expanding details contract back into point of origin, now adding everything together as it happens individually.

and you can get the f)uck off my thread, with your spamming spews that don't mean a f)ucking thing.

This is a remark from somebody

did you get a bad Twinkie ?

I'm an American born dude

and America SUX hard .

greed greed greed

selfish

pigs

yep

tis true

war mongers who grew up rooting for ball teams

yep

tis true

This is my response...

I dont give a flying rats f)ucking a)sshole, if you died of cancer, 3 weeks after your kids starved to death...

And if you want go f)ucking to cry to europe, You'll find out that, they don't give a f)uck about you either....

so how about you shut the f)uck up, and enjoy the capitalism that AMERICA has to offer ?

You are aware you're posting as Aceman and not Lindsey right???