Dems: Obama admin spying `un-American,’`alarming’

Now even the hardcore Democrats are starting to turn on The One....

First it was the NY Times and now it's Massachusetts liberals.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_politics/2013/06/dems_obama_admin_spying_un_american_alarming

Bay State Democrats are slamming the Obama administration's actions as “un-American” for secretly collecting phone records from millions of average citizens, demanding the federal government stop its sweeping spy programs.

“This is absolutely un-American as far as I’m concerned, and I’m a strong supporter of the president,” said U.S. Rep. Michael Capuano, D-Somerville. “The one thing about America is you have the freedom to think what you want and do what you want without the government interfering. I do not want our society to be one where the government feels free to check your private phone records anytime it pleases.”

U.S. Rep. Niki Tsongas, D-Lowell, called reports of the government collecting millions of citizens’ phone records “alarming.”

“The administration needs to provide answers expeditiously,” she said. “Privacy in this digital age is certainly not a trivial matter and Congress has a responsibility to get to the bottom of this.”

Now even the hardcore Democrats are starting to turn on The One....

First it was the NY Times and now it's Massachusetts liberals.

Bump one of the threads where you had problems with BUSH data mining.

Otherwise, you're just a racist.

Bump one of the threads where you had problems with BUSH data mining.

Otherwise, you're just a racist.

Bush wasn't doing THIS, and I wasn't a member here when Bush was President, nor did I ever vote for him.

I love watching liberals hurl accusations of homophobia or racism, it's a clear indication they can't defend their messiah.

Suck it up loser. You own this failure.

Bush wasn't doing THIS, and I wasn't a member here when Bush was President, nor did I ever vote for him.

I love watching liberals hurl accusations of homophobia or racism, it's a clear indication they can't defend their messiah.

Suck it up loser. You own this failure.

TWICE!!!!! lolololololololol :D:D :D :D:D

I'm shocked.....shocked I tell you to find that gambeling is going on in this establishment. Hahahahahahahahhaha

"Gambeling"? WTF are you talking about now?

Are you idiots finally losing it? You've gone from your normal ignorance and stupidity, to complete incoherence.

Congratulations.

"Gambeling"? WTF are you talking about now?

Are you idiots finally losing it? You've gone from your normal ignorance and stupidity, to complete incoherence.

Congratulations.

We're using code now, to evade government surveillance. It seems prudent, at this point.

I only voted for him twice, so far.

Just think, partisan republican hack: That amounts to all of the times you have criticized Bush for any of his similar crimes, plus 2.

Yes, because I've NEVER posted Obama is WORSE than Bush..... :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

The president's main job is to keep our citizens safe.

Bush obviously didn't and couldn't. Obama obviously has.

That's an excellent point. Did you get that in the May issue of the Neocon Newsletter? :D

The president's main job is to keep our citizens safe.

Bush obviously didn't and couldn't. Obama obviously has.

truth is an unpopular subject....because it is unquestionably correct....gee they we're real safe at the boston massacre, even after the russians repeatedly warned us.....but go figure...bush is to blame for the boston massacre