read this: PBS taken over & run by the far right

I knew neither of you would read it, you're just trolls.

It's not for you...I don't care about your opinions...you're both dishonest and here only for lolz.

I posted it for fellow progressives and the odd open-minded con.

So, they didn't bite the hand that feeds them.....

Also, if everyone is so up in arms about who is funding these stations/programs, tell the Childrens's Television Workshop to give their profits from the sale of Sesame Street merchandise to the stations instead of needing outside donors. Time for Big Bird to step up.

"No better way to bring something (or someone) under control than to make them financially dependent, right?"

Doesn't this fly in your face as anti-progressive rhetoric, dano? You always are on the democratic, welfare state side of the discussion, so you can't like this.

What is funny about a progressive talking about being open minded, they are still govern by theory and theology, not physical absolutes self evident in plain sight.

They publish the facts allowed in debate by all sides playing roles assigned to save humanity within the laws that rule which characters rank and which are one of the privileged few gifted enough to regulate what reality becomes.

the policies of keeping secrets really does lead back to those hiding behind the scenes creating character roles leading social justification getting the blame and focus so nobody knows whom rules reality for real..

Makling sure nobody knows is making sure no body is beleived when individuals discover what is physical absolute about everything existing in plain sight universally.

that is how absolute power corrupts absolutely. it is not by nature or natural select, it is a conscious effort to distort what real remains all the time fixed in this present moment currently adding did, does, will do of the same content never the same added details twice.

http://americablog.com/2013/05/david-koch-self-censorship-at-pbs-we-have-to-be-aware-that-people-with-power-have-power.html

...both public TV and public radio have been co-opted. I knew this would happen when Reagan defunded Public media.

What Reagan bill defunded PBS...THIRTY years ago? (this should be good!)

The govt does not fund PBS. Reagan took care of that.

Twelve percent, or something like that, still comes from the government.

Is that corporate welfare and shouldn't it be stopped?

So you refuse to admit you effed up? OK.

I want the public media to be 100% funded by the govt, because that's the only way to keep it unbiased.

As long as as little as $1000 comes from a single donor on a regular basis, the whole operation is corrupted.

Common sense. Any idiot can figure that out. Now we have a PBS and NPR completely run by the far right.

That wraps up all the media, including msnbc.

Rich republicans run the media.

I want the public media to be 100% funded by the govt, because that's the only way to keep it unbiased.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Oh, wait....you're completely serious, aren't you? You really truly believe that the people you vote for have your best interests and freedoms in mind, don't you?

I didn't realize how much you drank the government kool-aide until this post.