Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

NY times:"Obama has lost all credibility"

Maybe to anyone who gets their information from fox [news] The rest of us who tune into real news outlets like Free speech T.V. or Ring of Fire or Thom Hartmann know different. Obamas doing a great job despite all the racsism and obstructionism coming at him from the corporate and special interests who own fox and the republican politicians!

Maybe to anyone who gets their information from fox [news] The rest of us who tune into real news outlets like Free speech T.V. or Ring of Fire or Thom Hartmann know different. Obamas doing a great job despite all the racsism and obstructionism coming at him from the corporate and special interests who own fox and the republican politicians!

Hartmann would likely not want that low information endorsement.

Diluted that's what you are ,

A sad little man with no idea of what you're talking about .

You deluded if you think you know which words are which. Who has no idea? It's all about being credible, friend.

Bammy has no idea either how to be a good president. He knows how to read teleprompter set up with words authored by his puppetmasters. A decent president would be able to squeeze in some good works too.

One would think after a couple years he would learn that balance instead of constantly polarizing the populace.

Unless he's acting like an asshole on purpose.

One minute the NY Times is a great paper and source of information, but if you turn on Obama, I guess you are thrown into a lump with FOX News and Glenn Beck and of course, Rush.

Odd how many people will turn on everything they love so quickly simply because they happen to report some unflattering news or information about Obama. Fair weather friends indeed.

One minute the NY Times is a great paper and source of information, but if you turn on Obama, I guess you are thrown into a lump with FOX News and Glenn Beck and of course, Rush.

Odd how many people will turn on everything they love so quickly simply because they happen to report some unflattering news or information about Obama. Fair weather friends indeed.

It's called a cult.

Well, at least we can still count on esteemed institutions like the NY Times in the run-up to an election. I'm less trusting of them in times like these.

Trust them to what, lie to you as they always do to promote their favored candidate?

Diluted that's what you are ,

A sad little man with no idea of what you're talking about .

Hahahaha. The cultist zombies attack.

Come on man, you're diluted!!! Have another glass of water!

Wow, you just can't just invent this kind of hilarity!

Trust them to what, lie to you as they always do to promote their favored candidate?

Come on man, you're diluted!!! Have another glass of water!

Wow, you just can't just invent this kind of hilarity!

You want me to have more water?

I'm already so diluted I think I'll burst!!

rats.jpg

Unfortunately, as this post proves, the cultists (rats) are not jumping ship.

To which I ask, at this point what will it take?

To which I ask, at this point what will it take?

Speaking hypothetically, the Republicans nominating a better candidate than the Democrats. Of course, such a thing is virtually unimaginable.

Speaking hypothetically, the Republicans nominating a better candidate than the Democrats. Of course, such a thing is virtually unimaginable.

Honestly, we could not have nominated a more decent, honorable, moral man whose unique history and skillset and made him the perfect man to weed out waste and turn the country around.

We couldn't elect him because people are sheep of the media.

Now, I didn't mean we had to elect someone. I just meant when will the cultist admit they were wrong. Not about their opinions and ideology, but about the man himself.

It's truly amazing how many people are still backing and following this Pied Piper. When do you guys stand up and say enough is enough. How many people can you continue to blame for his actions and lack of actions. This guy is not running our country, he is still out fund raising while Rome is burning.

Honestly, we could not have nominated a more decent, honorable, moral man whose unique history and skillset and made him the perfect man to weed out waste and turn the country around.

Now, I didn't mean we had to elect someone. I just meant when will the cultist admit they were wrong. Not about their opinions and ideology, but about the man himself.

What I found amusing was that a year earlier all we heard from liberals was how the GOP could never nominate a moderate like Huntsman or Romney, then when Romney won, he was suddenly some kind of radical conservative.

I'm not sure I follow you--who are you referring to?

What I've previously posted: I personally have no doubt, Barry is not legal within the frame of our Constitution. That being said, long before the first election, someone in power had to have been able to present concrete information that would have stopped Barry in his tracks. Is P C that pathetic, that people are actually afraid to step up; even at the cost of our country's future? Far too many critical questions that were, side tracked - ignored - deliberately unanswered. Sinful how spineless our political arena has become. What's it gonna take?