Is it 2016 yet?

Hillary Clinton is patiently waiting for 2016 also :D

She's got her own skeletons to face, I surely wouldn't call her a shoe in.

Willing to venture a guess that Christie will have alot to say about this as well. He's positioned himself well.

Look who the nation elected twice in the last two elections

What's more relevant is who the nation rejected in the last two elections. The 2016 GOP convention is ramping up to be just another insane clown posse.

there are currently 30 republican and 27 democrat governors...the majority of the house is republican...and it is 46 to 52 in the senate..how do you dems justify your claims that the gop is dead? just because the country reelected obama? here is what i gather from these stats..

THIS COUNTRY AINT AS RACIST AS YOU COMMIE PRICKS MAKE IT OUT TO BE...NOW STFU

She's got her own skeletons to face, I surely wouldn't call her a shoe in.

Willing to venture a guess that Christie will have alot to say about this as well. He's positioned himself well.

He is about the only Republican that will be able to give Hillary a run for her money. I hope he does run. It would be interesting. As far as skeletons go, I'm sure they all have 'em.

He is about the only Republican that will be able to give Hillary a run for her money. I hope he does run. It would be interesting. As far as skeletons go, I'm sure they all have 'em.

hiring hillary would be the biggest fu cking mistake in the world...

And people wonder why this administration and the country has become so dysfunctional.

Compared to the malevolent bushco regime, the most malfeasant, incompetent and criminally corrupt administration in our nation's history bar none, the Obama admin is the epitome of ethics and efficiency.

hiring hillary would be the biggest fu cking mistake in the world...

No. That was allowing bushco to steal two elections.

And people wonder why this administration and the country has become so dysfunctional.

Not really. But we're no longer in the Great Recession, so less dysfunctional. And Bush Tax Cut have at last been sunset, so revenue is rising nicely and deficit estimates have been revised downward, more than once.

So less dysfunctional is kinda nice.

Compared to the malevolent bushco and obie regimes, the most malfeasant, incompetent and criminally corrupt administrations in our nation's history bar none

Fixed it for ya.

While you boys and girls are enraptured with this whole "left / right" thing - zero has changed. You're buying into the minutiae and the drivel put forth by a complicit MSM buying and selling the same garbage. When your Obiemania buzz wears off, you and the rest of us will be saddled with an incurable hangover from the last 16+ years.

not that hillary wouldnt be any worse than obama or bush...but come on man...the bush and clinton families should just get some crowns

Our entire national political base needs a whole bunch of fresh blood. Too bad the founders didn't incorporate strict term limit guidelines in the constitution.