if a terrorist plot was thwarted and saved 1000's of lives. would

would you

care if the government knew the phone number of your moronic and gossiping sister? if it saved many lives?

the grand what if scenario placing anyone fallin ginto this educated stupidity on parade will be made to feel stupid, selfish, egotistical, antisocial, and anything but caring about the survival of the species.

Go eat your poison bait and feel like you intend on making anyone that disagrees with the hypothetical feel and may it multiple exponentially every time you win this syllogism.

the grand what if scenario placing anyone fallin ginto this educated stupidity on parade will be made to feel stupid, selfish, egotistical, antisocial, and anything but caring about the survival of the species.

Go eat your poison bait and feel like you intend on making anyone that disagrees with the hypothetical feel and may it multiple exponentially every time you win this syllogism.

lol. you don't even know what you said. lol..using words from the 18th century....yeah, i'd bet you would feel that way if your relatives we.rre blown to bits

lol. you don't even know what you said. lol..using words from the 18th century....yeah, i'd bet you would feel that way if your relatives we.rre blown to bits

that is funny, because now was exactly as it did what is continuing to be done now here where only technology and details of ancestry changed faces but genetics works the same way regardless the species living within this atmosphere.

I had relatives destroyed by the media news nationally. So I had to learn a way to implode it upon itself so that the innocent are never harmed. I am Nostradamus's "one male" that dares take on all three second comings of antichrist, christ, and 12th Imam.

I got three battlefields of ideology to go against, want to try on your own? And that is just on the subject of spiritualism, not including academics, politics, and economics.

Want to be on my side, since i am not among any sides denying self containment. Center gravity my friend. Now is that position forever anywhere in this universal moment contracting results expand the details arriving currently..

would you

care if the government knew the phone number of your moronic and gossiping sister? if it saved many lives?

yes I would mind and I do mind. In a free country the gov doesn't spy on the people. Only in a police state can all crime be stopped, even then it probably wouldn't stop it. This is a violation of the constitution and should not be tolerated let alone defended

so you are ok with people dying so we don't know your girlfriends number

Cowardly traitors such as yourself would give away our liberties so that a runaway government could oppress its own citizens.

Good work.

cc

would you

Yes. Sacrificing our liberties in the false sense of increasing our security is stupid. And when listening into my phone calls, or yours, thwarts a terrorist attack, I'll suck your pecker.

Get a clue

i dont trust the government with anything...i think they are all liars and thieves...hell they are probably the terrorists

Yes. Sacrificing our liberties in the false sense of increasing our security is stupid. And when listening into my phone calls, or yours, thwarts a terrorist attack, I'll suck your pecker.

Get a clue

qu33r

Father furious after finding crayon-written message
‘I am willing to give up some of my constitutional rights … to be safer’ – the words one fourth-grader copied down after a lesson about the Constitution.

A lesson about the Bill of Rights took a strange turn when a Jacksonville, Fla., father found the words, “I am willing to give up some of my constitutional rights in order to be safer or more secure” scrawled in crayon on paper in his fourth-grader’s backpack.

000c0065-0000-0000-0000-000000000000_000Back in January, a local lawyer visited Cedar Hills Elementary, the school Aaron Harvey’s son attends, to teach students about the Constitution, reports TheBlaze.

Now here’s where things get weird. When the attorney left, Harvey says the fourth-grade teacher dictated the sentence and had students write it down. Several of his son’s classmates corroborated this story.

My guess, Barry personally congratulated the teacher.

If anyone was under the impression that you had privacy even before this, you are seriously delusional. Welcome to the digital age

A more efficient means of moving backwards. I have no doubt, any and every new surveillance technique is, and has been, put into use, the moment it becomes available.

One of my favorites is strip searching 87 year old women. A shifty lot for sure. Once they get hooked on the crochet, they are capable of anything.

How many terrorist attacks need to be stopped by our Government before we believe it is worth giving up our liberties or our Constitutional rights seems like fair trade?? Over 50? That has happened already. How about 5 that have actually hit their targets? 3? 5? 10? Fort Hood, Benghazi, Little Rock, Boston, New York, and the list goes on. How many more worldwide has to happen before we think it is acceptable to give up a little privacy?

I dont like the idea of our Government taking away our rights or liberties, we need to draw a line in the sand and take a stand sooner rather than later. But, should we really take a stand when there are people our Government is keeping us safe from? Should we draw a line in the sand when there are people trying to attack and kill Americans around the world?

How many terrorist attacks need to be stopped by our Government before we believe it is worth giving up our liberties or our Constitutional rights seems like fair trade?? Over 50? That has happened already. How about 5 that have actually hit their targets? 3? 5? 10? Fort Hood, Benghazi, Little Rock, Boston, New York, and the list goes on. How many more worldwide has to happen before we think it is acceptable to give up a little privacy?

I dont like the idea of our Government taking away our rights or liberties, we need to draw a line in the sand and take a stand sooner rather than later. But, should we really take a stand when there are people our Government is keeping us safe from? Should we draw a line in the sand when there are people trying to attack and kill Americans around the world?

Specifics please. You do mean "Islamic Terrorist Attacks", correct? Don't be a Barry.

If anyone was under the impression that you had privacy even before this, you are seriously delusional. Welcome to the digital age

You're right , McCarthy used phone tapes and other invasive surveillance against Americans to weed out communist , before him, WWII Continental did it .

would you

Boils down to what freedom will you give up ?

If the government didn't and a attack happened the Repubs would say Obama did nothing , and blame him .

No. The dumbassed founders had it wrong - the wig wearing, old timey morons.

We should cave. By the way, I am aware that you are the brother of the author of the thread.

Fort Hood - "workplace violence", Benghazi - a crowd amped up over an obscure video, Little Rock - a drive by shooting, , Boston - bunch of crazy kids,, New York - inside job, and the list goes on. Either that, or the fact, Islamic Terrorism was totally responsible and all the PC on earth will not change the feckin truth. It's not my fault we have a president who has less backbone than a jellyfish; a coward who is terrified of speaking the truth; admitting Muslim Radicals - Terrorists actually do exist.

I mean I understand the idea of a trade off for increased safety, but where do we draw the line for big brother? The last time I have flown I have been "randomly searched" by TSA. Seriously when does it end :glare:

I think the best bet here would be for America to become completely militaristic and take over half the world and ally up with China to take over the other half. That way we have super powerful government controlling everything and the terrorists would then be citizens in those governments and could easily be dealt with

/sarcasm

I think the best bet here would be for America to become completely militaristic and take over half the world and ally up with China to take over the other half. That way we have super powerful government controlling everything and the terrorists would then be citizens in those governments and could easily be dealt with

Shiit, take over the entire feckin world. Ya know we could do it.

/sarcasm

I mean I understand the idea of a trade off for increased safety, but where do we draw the line for big brother? The last time I have flown I have been "randomly searched" by TSA. Seriously when does it end :glare:

Had to fly to Phoenix. While there, I found an antique Lunkenheimer oiler. Brass - round - about a foot long - and 4 pounds. Forgot to unlock my luggage; and when I picked up my suitcase in Philadelphia, it was held together with feckin duct tape. Still, it was my own fault. Also got stripped searched down to my skivvies.