Another stupid recent Obie statement

President Obama spoke to Planned Parenthood this morning (Friday, April 26th). He said all sorts of things. Yet what was most galling, at least in my mind, is how he ended his speech. Here’s what he said:

“As long as we’ve got to fight to make sure women have access to quality, affordable health care, and as long as we’ve got to fight to protect a woman’s right to make her own choices about her own health, I want you to know that you’ve also got a president who’s going to be right there with you, fighting every step of the way,” said Obama.
“Thank you, Planned Parenthood. God bless you.”

Maybe it's me, but the dichotomy of the highlighted quote has to make one wonder.

If he actually believes in God (who knows), how in any rational world can he ask God to bless a place that performs murders like no other place on the planet? He's essentially saying, God bless mass murderers.

Maybe it's me, but the dichotomy of the highlighted quote has to make one wonder.

If he actually believes in God (who knows), how in any rational world can he ask God to bless a place that performs murders like no other place on the planet? He's essentially saying, God bless mass murderers.

Yes, Obama and his supporters do believe in killing babies in the mother...

but only Obama has the guts to say we can start killing babies OUTSIDE of the mother. Gotta give him credit - he is not going to let a little thing like a womb get in the way of baby murder.

I asked the gutless liberals for years to give me an answer - how long can Obama kill a baby AFTER it is born? Not one of them would ever answer.

Cowards. They support killing then spit it out. How long after birth can we kill? Well,,??

You remain in the same category as Turdzilla and the Bedwetter ( Nightstalker)

Abortion consists of only 5 % of all the services PP provides for women.

Why are you cons so fu-cking stupid and can't get this fact in your head?

I see you remain the RW bubble where no information ever gets in and the oxygen deprives the brain.

Besides, abortion is the law of the land.

I see you remain the RW bubble where no information ever gets in and the oxygen deprives the brain.

so was killing the Jews in Germany....

Great. Then I have no issues with 95% of what they do, so was he saying God Bless 95% of PP, or is he asking God to bless mass murder? Like I said, a stupid statement to say the least.

Great. Then I have no issues with 95% of what they do, so was he saying God Bless 95% of PP, or is he asking God to bless mass murder? Like I said, a stupid statement to say the least.

not a stupid statement at all. ever been to a PP clinic? I bet not. It's a place where women can get pap smears and other women related services.I know your ideology is against women's reproductive rights. You would soo rather the government control a woman's uterus....you anti government con.

not a stupid statement at all. ever been to a PP clinic? I bet not. It's a place where women can get pap smears and other women related services.I know your ideology is against women's reproductive rights. You would soo rather the government control a woman's uterus....you anti government con.

Actually I'd like individuals to be responsible for their actions, versus what we have. Who's standing up for a baby's rights you hold my hand through life liberal? Abortion used as contraception is not the answer.

I'm all for the positives offered at any clinics for anyone, but to ask God to Bless a place that sanctions mass murder is idiotic.

Do you think there's a direct connection between PP receiving a record amount of taxpayers dollars while at the same time setting a new personal low record in abortions?

Planned Parenthood: Record year for abortions, taxpayer funding

Planned Parenthood's latest annual report shows it performed a record number of abortions in the fiscal year 2011-2012 and received a record amount of taxpayer funding.

ppsign.jpgAccording to that report, Planned Parenthood performed 333,964 abortions during the 12-month period. That compares 332,278 abortions in 2009 and 329,445 abortions in 2010 -- making a three-year toll of close to one-million abortions.

The report also indicates Planned Parenthood had a record year when it comes to funding from the government. An analysis done by the pro-life group, Susan B. Anthony List, shows the abortion provider received a record $542 million in taxpayer dollars by way of government grants, contracts, and Medicaid reimbursements.

It's like that time Herbie Finkelstein performed a ritual cleansing on the concentration camp at Auschwitz...

Sorry - too soon? :huh:

God bless mass murderers.

Christian history is full of heroes that did exactly this. Murder I mean........

It's like that time Herbie Finkelstein performed a ritual cleansing on the concentration camp at Auschwitz...

No, It's funny. ^_^

for the hell of it....

The ultraliberal agenda driven media is not going to let the first Afro-American president fail...no matter what !

Hi...I'm not a baby, I'm just a lump of ultraliberal cells !

babyub%5B1%5D.jpg

Unless its from a heathen rival culture/religion..... WIN THAT BABY WAR, FUCK EVERYBODY ;)

Yes, Obama and his supporters do believe in killing babies in the mother...

but only Obama has the guts to say we can start killing babies OUTSIDE of the mother. Gotta give him credit - he is not going to let a little thing like a womb get in the way of baby murder.

I asked the gutless liberals for years to give me an answer - how long can Obama kill a baby AFTER it is born? Not one of them would ever answer.

Cowards. They support killing then spit it out. How long after birth can we kill? Well,,??

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

You never axed me, son.

You retardocons do not understand contract law or how business works.

Listen dumbass: If I hire you to kill my baby, and you pull a live-birth/heroic-save stunt, just how fuucking long do you think your clinic is gonna stay in business?

"Abortion Doctor saves baby..." I mean, you can SAY "there's no such thing as bad press," but dumbass, THAT is some bad fuucking press.

Only a polak abortion doctor would save the fetus. And then the dumbass would probably spike the kid in celebration.

Actually I'd like individuals to be responsible for their actions, versus what we have.

Hello, earth to obummer: Paying an abortion doc and then spread-eagling for his stirrups: THAT IS TAKING PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

You never axed me, son.

You retardocons do not understand contract law or how business works.

Listen dumbass: If I hire you to kill my baby, and you pull a live-birth/heroic-save stunt, just how fuucking long do you think your clinic is gonna stay in business?

"Abortion Doctor saves baby..." I mean, you can SAY "there's no such thing as bad press," but dumbass, THAT is some bad fuucking press.

Only a polak abortion doctor would save the fetus. And then the dumbass would probably spike the kid in celebration.

Saving an aborted fetus...... now I have heard it all.

so was killing the Jews in Germany....

Exactly.

Okay, two jews are sitting in a concentration camp...

Saving an aborted fetus...... now I have heard it all.

Believe it or not, that is their latest crusade, these morons.

They wanna send the doc to jail if he snuffs a cull that got through.

Talk about restraint of trade - these business-hating contards wanna FORCE the doc to resuscitate escapees.