We all know there is VERY little difference......

Draw your line in the sand......  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Is There a clear difference in the CARRIED OUT foreign policies of the United States government depending on the political party in charge ?

It doesn't matter because in true troll fashion you'll completely dismiss any post I've ever made and attempt to place me in your self created and tidy little box you've created for me.... :D

That's what idiots do. B)

I should add which is REALLY stupid on foreign affairs considering I'm a self avowed pacifist..... :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

But watch... the troll won't be able to contain himself!!!!!

It's coming!!!

Watch!!!

Carried out missions are contingent upon perceived need.

A wimp president can threaten and/or cajole himself right into a need for action.

Pretty stupid thread actually, attention whore.

That last part was necessary. . .

Carried out missions are contingent upon perceived need.

A wimp president can threaten and/or cajole himself right into a need for action.

Pretty stupid thread actually, attention whore.

That last part was necessary. . .

Nice, you contributed nothing to the topic, keep up the good work !! Didn't vote either.... what a puss.

Of course there is a significant difference between war-mongering republicans and negotiating democrats. Your last sitting president and your last two presidential picks all wanted to bomb Iran, that has done nothing but exist peacefully. Had Gore been elected we would have never invaded the sovereign nation of Iraq, but spent our time in negotiations and sanctions for compliance.

Of course there is a significant difference between war-mongering republicans and negotiating democrats. Your last sitting president and your last two presidential picks all wanted to bomb Iran, that has done nothing but exist peacefully. Had Gore been elected we would have never invaded the sovereign nation of Iraq, but spent our time in negotiations and sanctions for compliance.

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone didn't read the title or OP

You support the false two party paradigm, please, dispose of yourself in an economically friendly fashion, you are not needed. You support CRIMINALS.

Of course there is a significant difference between war-mongering republicans and negotiating democrats.

Look, I don't want to "drone on" about Obie, but are you fukking kidding me?

Clinton CARPET BOMBED CIVILIANS in serbia.

DURING RUSH HOUR.

Hello? Hello?

Hello?

Look, I don't want to "drone on" about Obie, but are you fukking kidding me?

Clinton CARPET BOMBED CIVILIANS in serbia.

DURING RUSH HOUR.

Hello? Hello?

Hello?

This is why I don't get along with lefties, shit like that.

Well, let's see here, W. Bush had an interventionist foreign policy based upon aggression.

Obama has an interventionist foreign policy based upon aggression.

Shintao, sanctions are aggression. If our government disagreed with how another nation's government operates, sanctions aren't needed. Just stop doing business with that nation. This is not to say the individual should be prohibited from doing said business (Cuba).

Well, I just want to know who is awake and who isn't.

Are you daydreaming or intoxicated? Lost in faith of either science fiction or spiritual fantasies? Are words for meaning or a means to govern thought and imagination so every body thinks on the same page in each social setting of collective thought humanity is salvation to remaining an ancestor of ancestry?

Where do eternal details add together up at all the time, universally the same instant?

Dare to know real inside out as reality stages are set by comparing outside in definitions of surface reflection.

"ity" changes the meaning of the root word reflecting it is less that completely accurate. What encompasses the universe to be exactly what goes on now individually?

A. natural balancing of everything here.

B. supernatural entities designing everything taking place from beyond the moment here.

C. Don't care.

D. Don't want to know.

Academia trains lifetimes to act like society's child. then society's children must take care of institutional ideology from the top down, bottom up and guards on the left and right to make sure everything moves forward as defined in rule of law.

What could go wrong in this way of life?

a. nothing.

b. nothing works

c. nobody knows.

d. no body cares.

e. orchestrated self fulfilling prophecies come true all the time.

f. Species self extinction worked at around the 400th generation defending humanity, not protecting survival of the species living within the Eternity of now b eing the only space time exists universally.

Chew on these words, before spouting they are incoherent and babble. It just might be enough information to save every reality from becoming self fulfilling prophecy.

Each person's choice in this marketplace of free will getting captured into group think by sedition or seducation believing there is safety in numbers living in reality ignoring the moment each lifetime passes through the same atmosphere, it is an adapt or become extinct moment for every lifetime individually regardless sole result of ancestry or social justification ignoring natural balance and tipping the scales uncontrollably destroying the very thing they want to save from the inside out, like termites in a wood frame home.

So all you hive minded group thinking wannabes acting like ants can, termites do as well and out of sight, out of mind until the house falls down.

seems most cannot understand something without being in metaphor form.. So the bold sentence covers ruling elites, middle class, and ruled classifications as society's children dividing and conquering how and why ancestry is self contained to the eternity of this moment always present to each sole result of ancestry passing through this specific atmosphere as conceived part in it every lifetime, recorded by history or not..

Shintao, sanctions are aggression.

Someone had to say it.

Looks like most of us agree. Business as usual. How do we throw a wrench in the works ?

Speaking the truth is always a good start. Shaming pigs like goofy and str8t who lie like rugs is also a good start.

Someone had to say it.

Speaking the truth is always a good start. Shaming pigs like goofy and str8t who lie like rugs is also a good start.

You would be surprised how often telling the truth can get you in real trouble. Happened to me yesterday. I have to move my family and I now as a result. We are getting a better place anyway though.

You would be surprised how often telling the truth can get you in real trouble.

SHEEIT. LMFAO - why do you think I have such a history as a job hopper? I make it 3, 4 years in a GOOD job. Then I accidentally tell the boss to fuuck himself. :lol:

Speaking the truth to power is a hobby - and I usually do it with zero elevation in blood pressure - well, MY blood pressure. Theirs goes off the charts.

I had one job where the head of HR would accompany anyone who spoke with me - and they were coming by almost daily, looking for a reason to terminate. And I would SERIOUSLY just tell these guys the truth about their whole twisted world. This was a publicly traded company, so EVERYONE was an employee, right up to the CEO. I generally prefer small businesses, because the guy whose pocket you're putting money in is more likely to appreciate you than the fuuckstick who measures you by how well you kiss his ass or let him win at golf (never touch the stuff).

Fuck em.

Racist.