Another Day another Scandal...Verizon

All the frauds that were screaming at Bush and the Patriot act are now behnd Obama doing what they accused Bush of wanting to do.

The hypocrisy of the left :blink:

Where is the "SCANDAL" dumbass? What is illegal here?

Maybe if you complained years ago this wouldn't be happening today. huh?

Waiting.

More hypocrisy from the libs. Bush put in the Patriot act. Outcry and fear from the libs. Obama keeps Patriot act and seizes phone records. Not a peep.

More stupidity from johndnorth. What scandal, how is Obama dioing the 'same things bush was doing"? The wars are over, the torture is over, extraordinary renditions are over, warrantless searches are over, the full suspension of habeas corpus is over, sneak&peak is over, I could on...and on...and on.

Enuf of this hair-brained shytola, come up with something substantive.

the OP has been refuted, no one is being studied by the justice dept or HS on a name or address basis.

And it's legal under rules that've been in place since before Bush came to office.

Remember that Patriot Act that all you libatads hated?

Now he's seizing our personal phone records and ByeBye is MIA

You're all a bunch of frauds

Don't be silly, they hated the Patriot Act right up until Inauguration Day 2009. When the prince of HOPE and CHANGE renewed it, not a peep from his supporters.

I never thought this Administration could be this corrupt?

But even I was wrong....

So was it corrupt when Bush was data-mining all of our phone calls and e-mails?

Did you complain about it then?

I warned people then that no future president was going to relinquish all the power that Bush/Cheney grabbed.

You remind me of those three pinheads on Fox and Friends who called this a "gigantic overreach" on the Obama administration's part, but in 2006 when it was revealed that the NSA was conducting wholesale data-mining on U.S. citizens, they refused to call it "warrantless wiretapping". They chose instead to call it "the terrorist surveillance program" and went out of their way to justify it.

So was it corrupt when Bush was data-mining all of our phone calls and e-mails?

Did you complain about it then?

I warned people then that no future president was going to relinquish all the power that Bush/Cheney grabbed.

You remind me of those three pinheads on Fox and Friends who called this a "gigantic overreach" on the Obama administration's part, but in 2006 when it was revealed that the NSA was conducting wholesale data-mining on U.S. citizens, they refused to call it "warrantless wiretapping". They chose instead to call it "the terrorist surveillance program" and went out of their way to justify it.

Obama said he was against tapping Americans

Where did ya run off too hockey puck? Come back and defend your lie of a thread. LOL