liberals. gas prices over 4 bucks..why ain't you biitching like cr

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been $3.35 in my area for quite a few weeks.

Me thinks thou does protest too much.

Translation: When Republican in office, it's oil men helping out their buddies.

When it's a Democrat in office, high gas prices are not a problem, in fact, it's a good thing.

Just another example of liberals punishing the middle and lower class.

When it's a Democrat in office, high gas prices are not a problem, in fact, it's a good thing.

Just another example of you having your head up your ass.

Who said high gas prices are a good thing?

No one?

Exactly.

the only policies that punish the middle and lower classes are EVERY SINGLE GOP BILL AND POLICY THAT 'S PURPOSE IS TO GIVE MORE MONEY TO RICH PEOPLE.

+1

It's all about the agenda with the left........all of it.

It's been $3.35 in my area for quite a few weeks.

Me thinks thou does protest too much.

well most of the nation is much higher. been high for 5 yrs now. i believe you were hating the oil men before 2009. nary a word from you in yrs.

god. i remember you screaming until jan 2009...then all of a sudden it was silence. guess it isok now

It's never been ok. But then it's not Liberals fault for the prices considering the fact they don't own the oil companies. Why don't you actually blame the people who are at fault? You know, the people who's ass you've had your nose stuck up for so long, you now have permanent shit stains. Here's a question for you dipshit. Since all of that oil is coming out of the ground in the Dakotas, and production is at all time highs, why are your messiahs keeping gas prices so high? I thought you dumb fucks were the ones telling everybody that the prices would come down when production was allowed to reach these levels? SURPRISE. Let me let you in on a little secret, the oil industry is going to keep gas at these prices nomatter how much oil they are allowed to drill for, and dumb fucks like you fall for that line of bullshit everytime. Here's an idea, why don't we enact regulations requiring the majority of the oil we recover to not be sold on the world market, and require all 50 states to build their own refineries? Or is licking the oil industries asshole while paying them $4 a gallon something you find acceptable. Fucking dumbass rightwinger.

No one?

Exactly.

Perhaps you should give people a chance to answer your stupid question, before pretending they gave the wrong answer, dumbass. Here is one particular dem appointed by obama that said it- Link.

President Barack Obama’s Energy secretary unwittingly created a durable GOP talking point in September 2008 when he talked to The Wall Street Journal about the benefits of having gasoline prices rise over 15 years to encourage energy efficiency.

“Somehow,” Chu said, “we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.”

Any more stupid questions you would like to ask?

Moron.

It's never been ok. But then it's not Liberals fault for the prices considering the fact they don't own the oil companies. Why don't you actually blame the people who are at fault? You know, the people who's ass you've had your nose stuck up for so long, you now have permanent shit stains. Here's a question for you dipshit. Since all of that oil is coming out of the ground in the Dakotas, and production is at all time highs, why are your messiahs keeping gas prices so high? I thought you dumb fucks were the ones telling everybody that the prices would come down when production was allowed to reach these levels? SURPRISE. Let me let you in on a little secret, the oil industry is going to keep gas at these prices nomatter how much oil they are allowed to drill for, and dumb fucks like you fall for that line of bullshit everytime. Here's an idea, why don't we enact regulations requiring the majority of the oil we recover to not be sold on the world market, and require all 50 states to build their own refineries? Or is licking the oil industries asshole while paying them $4 a gallon something you find acceptable. Fucking dumbass rightwinger.

so only repubs are in the oil biz?

god. i remember you screaming until jan 2009...then all of a sudden it was silence. guess it isok now

Hating it huh? LMAO!!! When you get tired of buying the steaks, just fire on the BQ with National Oil.

It's never been ok. But then it's not Liberals fault for the prices considering the fact they don't own the oil companies. Why don't you actually blame the people who are at fault? You know, the people who's ass you've had your nose stuck up for so long, you now have permanent shit stains. Here's a question for you dipshit. Since all of that oil is coming out of the ground in the Dakotas, and production is at all time highs, why are your messiahs keeping gas prices so high?

Simple, 1. because DEMAND is even higher and the increased supply and 2. the dollar is weaker from the inflation resulting from all the massive money printing.

I thought you dumb fucks were the ones telling everybody that the prices would come down when production was allowed to reach these levels? SURPRISE. Let me let you in on a little secret, the oil industry is going to keep gas at these prices nomatter how much oil they are allowed to drill for, and dumb fucks like you fall for that line of bullshit everytime. Here's an idea, why don't we enact regulations requiring the majority of the oil we recover to not be sold on the world market, and require all 50 states to build their own refineries? Or is licking the oil industries asshole while paying them $4 a gallon something you find acceptable. Fucking dumbass rightwinger.

You, like all libs, are still opposed to educating yourself on basic economic theory, I see. If the oil companies are somehow magically keeping the price of oil higher than it should be, why don't you explain how exactly the evil oil companies can keep some new company from coming along and undercutting them by selling their oil for slightly less to steal all the existing company's customers and getting filthy rich? Good luck.

Simple, 1. because DEMAND is even higher and the increased supply and 2. the dollar is weaker from the inflation resulting from all the massive money printing.

You, like all libs, are still opposed to educating yourself on basic economic theory, I see. If the oil companies are somehow magically keeping the price of oil higher than it should be, why don't you explain how exactly the evil oil companies can keep some new company from coming along and undercutting them by selling their oil for slightly less to steal all the existing company's customers and getting filthy rich? Good luck.

You might want to expalin that yourself. Because you haven't shown that big oil is not under selling free oil, or that they have any competition that could undercut them.

You might want to expalin that yourself. Because you haven't shown that big oil is not under selling free oil, or that they have any competition that could undercut them.

It is just basic economics. If oil were truly selling for a price higher than it should be based on supply and demand, then some greedy company somewhere would take advantage of that mispricing situation by undercutting the evil "gougers" to get rich beyond their wildest dreams. Since that is not happening, there are only a few possibilities-

1. There are no other greedy people anywhere in the world that want to get filthy rich.

2. The government is somehow using the threat of lethal force to prevent anyone from doing this.

or

3. That oil is actually selling for a fair price based on the available supply and demand.

If you can think of any other options than these, then by all means share it. I am all ears. Good luck.

before the oil boom in N.Dakota, oil was at $150/bbl.

today it's at about $100/bbl.

When you claim our oil doesn't drive down the cost of oil worldwide, you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

No one?

Exactly.

the only policies that punish the middle and lower classes are EVERY SINGLE GOP BILL AND POLICY THAT 'S PURPOSE IS TO GIVE MORE MONEY TO RICH PEOPLE.

obamanocare does that and it's barry's signature legislation.

so only repubs are in the oil biz?

No they're just the ones that apologize to them after they pollute the Gulf of Mexico. They're the ones who give them tax payer subsidies to the tune of $40 billion. They're the ones that refuse to put any regulations on them what so ever, and then make eevery excuse for them when we're paying high gas prices. They're the ones that do the oil companies bidding in making sure alternative energy sources are obstructed at ever turn.

No they're just the ones that apologize to them after they pollute the Gulf of Mexico. They're the ones who give them tax payer subsidies to the tune of $40 billion. They're the ones that refuse to put any regulations on them what so ever, and then make eevery excuse for them when we're paying high gas prices. They're the ones that do the oil companies bidding in making sure alternative energy sources are obstructed at ever turn.

You bring this up while Wall Street is having it's way with the economy. The banks are slowly reurning to the way things were.

It pays to be crooked (ala TARP)!!! Thanks Obumer....

It is just basic economics. If oil were truly selling for a price higher than it should be based on supply and demand, then some greedy company somewhere would take advantage of that mispricing situation by undercutting the evil "gougers" to get rich beyond their wildest dreams. Since that is not happening, there are only a few possibilities-

1. There are no other greedy people anywhere in the world that want to get filthy rich.

"I don't feel the obligation that we have to run at a loss and our shareholders would not expect us to run at a loss," Klesse (VALERO OIL) said.

In other words dude, your economic theory doesn't fly. Kleese raised prices while demand was going down due to the poor economy, etc, so he sells less gas, yes, but he sells it for a higher price to compensate for the loss his stock boys would suffer. In other words, he isn't concerned with competition or market forces.

The oil companies pay little to no taxes and keep the price high by manipulating refineries.

The oil industry makes 20 billion a day, pure profit, and thays all we need to know.

I've written my congressmen for yrs asking that all dividends be taxed at a 60 or 70% rate. That's fair and needed. If u have dividend income, you're doing very well.

As for repubs and oil, they named an oil tanker after condi rice, who is a dumbass and never was qualified for her job.

before the oil boom in N.Dakota, oil was at $150/bbl.

today it's at about $100/bbl.

When you claim our oil doesn't drive down the cost of oil worldwide, you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Yea, now explain why our exports and oil supplies were at record levels when gas was at it's highest price! It's not all about US supply and demand.