Conservatives: What do you like about America?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the best thing about america nowadays is liberals dying. doesn't matter how. gunshots, cancer, AIDS, getting f**ked in their asses until their guts hit the floor and they bleed out.....whatever. the only good thing about this country now is you all dying.

the best thing about america nowadays is liberals dying. doesn't matter how. gunshots, cancer, AIDS, getting f**ked in their asses until their guts hit the floor and they bleed out.....whatever. the only good thing about this country now is you all dying.

That sounds yucky.

cc

so do it coward? what is stopping you?

cons love the USA because it is a target rich environment full of

morons who can be conned into giving their money to the rich.

Kinda like they get the republican voter morons to shine their

flashlights at the sun and think they are creating daylight.

You Kons aren't very forthcoming.

Or is it that you don't like America after all...

cc

lol. what do YOU like america? because i know it's not the documents and principles it was founded upon. not that which supposedly defines it as a nation.

I love America! Wouldn't step foot in any other country!

Now, what you fucking liberals are doing to it.....that's another story....

Get used to it, dickweed. Americas is evolving and liberalism will transform this nation and provide the tools for "liberty and justice for all". Not just for one out of every thousand.

lol. what do YOU like america? because i know it's not the documents and principles it was founded upon. not that which supposedly defines it as a nation.

Other than the 2nd and 10th amendment, what documents are you talking about? You guys have problems with the 1st, 4th, 5th, 13th and 14th. Hell, you guys probably never read anything other than the 2nd, and that's in plain, easy to read English, that doesn't mean what you think it means.

Wow, one actual answer to the question in three hours. Maybe you cons do really hate America. How ironic!

do what? you want me to f**k you in the ass until your guts hit the floor and you bleed out? i'm not a liberal. i don't stick my dick in $h!t.

Just Craig;s mouth in the airport restroom, huh? Or when you are begging your very own Log Cabin Republicans for campaign donations, being its the largets politically perverted organization in America and the World!!! LMAO!!

Get used to it, dickweed. Americas is evolving and liberalism will transform this nation and provide the tools for "liberty and justice for all". Not just for one out of every thousand.

Says a welfare sucking leech!! I guess you would like it...

Just Craig;s mouth in the airport restroom, huh? Or when you are begging your very own Log Cabin Republicans for campaign donations, being its the largets politically perverted organization in America and the World!!! LMAO!!

lol. i don't know what you're talking about. i'd have larry craig shot as quick as obama. the gop doesn't represent america anymore than your whore ass party.

i'd have all of them shot or lynched.

what's good about America?

If you have to ask, you might be in the wrong place.

I've personally lived elsewhere, and recognize that, despite our problems, there is no where else I'd rather live.

Short answer: we have much greater freedoms, our rights are protected by the CONstitution (;)), and we share a patriotism found in few other places, and not to our degree of it.

I just want the government to stop screwing with it, and let it run as it was intended to run, with limited oversight, and them sticking to our physical and legal protection, not nanny-stating us for the sake of their job security and relevance.

cons love the USA because it is a target rich environment full of

morons who can be conned into giving their money to the rich.

Morons created by liberals and dems fostering the lowest common denominator of people instead of rewarding achievement.

Did you start your OP with a false premise on purpose or was that a sincere mistake? You'll notice that the ones that want to limit freedoms, destroy the free market, and control every aspect of your life - i.e. go against every single fiber of our founding documents - are not conservatives. They are the so-called "progressives," though for the life of me I fail to see toward what it is they are progressing. Conservatives love America and all it stands for. What they hate is people wanting to destroy it.