Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Petty Moderator

OK

Which petty moderator changed my member title "One Trick Pony?"

Look - it's not my fault that your god, Øbama, is actually an empty suit puppet who just does what he's told so all "his" decisions seem as though he makes them by throwing darts or shaking a magic 8 ball...Picture+1.jpg

Now - would one of the less sophomoronic moderators correct thee idiocy?

I did it.

Oh it's a form of endearment. It means I know who you are and your posting style. In order for that to happen I have to see you enough to warrant it. Don't get your panties in a wad, if you want it off I'll take it off.

Pfft, Cannon, cannon isn't that clever.

-NW

Assuming everyone is telling the truth as AL, Misty, teacher and Chuck all posted they didn't do it...... :lol::lol:

Either:

A. Cannonpointer

B. Someone is lying

I can't see Cannonpointer doing it though. He has way too much respect for the principle of free speech to violate it on a whim like when he deleted multiple posts of mine when I first got here because they were not to his liking..... :lol::lol: :lol:

I'm a pretty good judge of lack of character. :lol:

I can't see Cannonpointer doing it though. He has way too much respect for the principle of free speech to violate it on a whim like when he deleted multiple posts of mine when I first got here because they were not to his liking..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

How exactly would adding a title be considered violating anyone's free speech?

I did it.

Oh it's a form of endearment. It means I know who you are and your posting style. In order for that to happen I have to see you enough to warrant it. Don't get your panties in a wad, if you want it off I'll take it off.

Pfft, Cannon, cannon isn't that clever.

-NW

I forgot about NW!!!!!! :lol::lol: :lol:

And you have a STRONG point.... CP isn't that clever. He only abuses mod power for censorship.... B)B)

I did it.

Oh it's a form of endearment. It means I know who you are and your posting style.

And it's so, so true.

He is the biggest one trick pony on this forum.

I have been calling him that for a long time.

Now we just need to change his avatar.

2wmgcb8.jpg

And it's so, so true.

He is the biggest one trick pony on this forum.

I have been calling him that for a long time.

well, "william blue font" comes close to the 1 trick pony title. pretty much every thread he starts is just as repetitive.

So intentionally changing someone's speech DOES NOT violate the principle of free speech...... :lol::lol: :lol:

Good luck with THAT argument.....

well, "william blue font" comes close to the 1 trick pony title. pretty much every thread he starts is just as repetitive.

The way he replies to posts is offensive to my eyes and as a result I usually skip over his tripe.

-NW

Misty, on 05 Jun 2013 - 18:56, said:

So intentionally changing someone's speech DOES NOT violate the principle of free speech...... :lol::lol: :lol:

Good luck with THAT argument.....

What part of PPU's speech was 'changed'?

A member can't add his own title, therefore even the original title was not put there by him.

why hasn't this dink got a title yet is what i wanna know? can one of you all take this post he just made right here and entitle him "princess pop-tart" or something?

Eclectic Skeptic, and anyone else with 25K posts, can add their own title of their choosing,,,,

I find this blatant abuse of mod power to be VERY disturbing.

I use to go a Bob Dylan message board where this post would have been removed and earned you a banning by the partisan ultraliberal moderator. Well at least if you were on the right !

This place is message board heaven compared to there...I once got a warning for reposting two ultraliberals post expressing a desire to physically harm me solely based on my opinions...figure that one out.

Here's a sample of the moderation :

Lately the Off Topics forum has become littered with useless threads. We all know what I'm talking about. Surely we have better things to contribute than what's been posted here lately and, as such, we will be locking them.

If you aren't familiar with the part of the Terms of Use that covers this, please re-read them. A portion of them read, "Topics should have a purpose". If you would like to contact me about this, please PM me with your thoughts. Otherwise, any comments about this action on the boards will be removed.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Louis-C-Moeller-xx-A-Tea-Party-xx-Privat

Eclectic Skeptic, and anyone else with 25K posts, can add their own title of their choosing,,,,

Live and learn.

Well PPU only has 3,971 posts, so he did not add his original title.

What was it anyway?

The Walking Talking Magic Eight Ball?

2mr8c1v.jpg

Not me, but I almost wish I had.

It's very fitting considering how every one of your threads has the same stupid Magic Eight Ball OP.

I have never added a member title unless the person specifically requested it.

I prefer to use images to get the message across.

3027zar.jpg

Please change my title to Head GOP Token Gay.

What part of PPU's speech was 'changed'?

A member can't add his own title, therefore even the original title was not put there by him.

Oh, I thought someone changed his thread title!!!!!!! Who gives a f_ck about his profile title. Senior mods SHOULD have that right to put whatever to protect the forum from CREEPERS!!!!

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: