Why Susan Rice?

Cuz she's the best person for the job. she's demonstrated meticulous honesty and excellence in her job performance.

her integrity and honesty is refreshing.

It's because she could be appointed without any approval. If it was necessary to run her by the House or Senate, she'd be shiitcanned.

Just another festering Obama carbuncle.

See here:

230px-Carbuncle_on_buttok.JPG
Carbuncle on buttock of Jay Carney.
Often called a Carneybuncle.

A carbuncle is an abscess larger than a boil, usually with one or more openings spewing lies or draining pus onto the skin. It is usually caused by bacterial infection do to liberal interaction, most commonly which can turn lethal. The presence of carbuncles is a sign too many liberal democrats are in office. The infection is contagious and often spreads from one liberal to another.

Cuz she's the best person for the job. she's demonstrated meticulous honesty and excellence in her job performance.

her integrity and honesty is refreshing.

Honesty?

Oh yea, I forgot, you're a liberal and don't understand the meaning of the word.

He paid her off for her loyalty to Obama.

And the bonus is that as National Security Adviser, Congress cannot subpoena her to testify. Executive privilege.

Honesty?

Oh yea, I forgot, you're a liberal and don't understand the meaning of the word.

He paid her off for her loyalty to Obama.

And the bonus is that as National Security Adviser, Congress cannot subpoena her to testify. Executive privilege.

Another Obama carbuncle!

See here:

230px-Carbuncle_on_buttok.JPG I just noticed, if you look really close, the scab looks like JFK. Am I right?

Try 200 Zoom

Emerald Coast, why does everything come down to race/color for you? Does anything else in life matter to you?

Because it never fails to stir the pot around this place. Keeps things lively. Isn't this "race day?"

Homosexual comments do that too ... but I think "gay day" is usually on Thursdays.