good lord.paris jackson near killed herself. you ever know a cutter?

see what liberalism does to the individual, and to a whole family. makes you whacko, like jacko

how the hell can anyone cut themselves for shiits and giggles?

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/05/paris-jackson-hospitalized-attempted-suicide-911-call/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing11%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D323709

see what liberalism does to the individual, and to a whole family. makes you whacko, like jacko

how the hell can anyone cut themselves for shiits and giggles?

Please explain how this has anything to do with liberalism?

People don't cut themselves for shiits and giggles.

Cutting is a way of controlling emotional pain, and coming from that crazy family I'm not surprised that Paris is a cutter.

Very often, kids who self-harm have an eating disorder. "They may have a history of sexual, physical, or verbal abuse," Wendy Lader, PhD adds. "Many are sensitive, perfectionists, overachievers. The self-injury begins as a defense against what's going on in their family, in their lives.

Self-injury can also be a symptom for psychiatric problems like borderline personality disorder, anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, she says.

Yet many kids who self-injure are simply "regular kids" going through the adolescent struggle for self-identity, Lader adds.

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/features/cutting-self-harm-signs-treatment

Please explain how this has anything to do with liberalism?

People don't cut themselves for shiits and giggles.

Cutting is a way of controlling emotional pain, and coming from that crazy family I'm not surprised that Paris is a cutter.

well now i wouldn't say the jackson family were a bunch of conservatives

i wouls suspect that 99% of cutters come from parents who had no biz creating humans...they are the nes who should be cut up

you and i know we never heard about cutting in our day...why?..parents were normal compared to todays trash

How sad. Poor kid.

sadly yes. it is probably best for her if she would have expired. it is just going to happen anyway. she is a horrible example of a human being to young girls...think how many young girls will be affected by this

god damn her father for creating humans..it would have been best for those kids if he would have thrown them all out the window

well now i wouldn't say the jackson family were a bunch of conservatives

i wouls suspect that 99% of cutters come from parents who had no biz creating humans...they are the nes who should be cut up

you and i know we never heard about cutting in our day...why?..parents were normal compared to todays trash

kids did different things in your day.

99% really? Pull much out of your bum?

Do I know a cutter...... :lol: :lol:When you're an adolescent psych nurse you'll know more cutters than you'll remember. The wierd thing about cutting is it releases anxiety for them.....It's really a compulsion. Anxiety=cutting and when caught=more anxiety=more cutting. I could actually share a story from a few hours ago....that ended up in 4pts.Personally, I can think of quite a few coping skills for anxiety before I begin slashing up my arms or thighs but whatever I guess.

Anyway it's a BIG ISSUE as in roughly 80% of our suicidal adolescents are cutters both male and female. Excellent sign that your teenager is having issues....

true 98 might be a little high.but i bet it is over 80...anyway, we know the parents in this case fit the bill

Sorry Tuna, I think Misty's right about this.

The Jackson family got messed up because Joe Jackson was a megalomaniac, they were Jehovah's witnesses with strange views on social interaction, and Michael was leaned on as the star at way too young an age, and singing mature themed songs at that.

This ain't a liberal thing.

Sorry Tuna, I think Misty's right about this.

The Jackson family got messed up because Joe Jackson was a megalomaniac, they were Jehovah's witnesses with strange views on social interaction, and Michael was leaned on as the star at way too young an age, and singing mature themed songs at that.

This ain't a liberal thing.

well in dealing with tens of thousands of families on a financial and personal level i have found that the children of liberels are either emotionally disturbed, violent, drug addicted, pierced and tattooed pieces of garbage, lazy, and dumb as dog shiit. usually a lot of these combined

one can only see the evidence in black families...mostly liberal...mostly violent...emotionally disturbed.....drug addicted....piercrd and tattooed pieces of garbage...lazy.....dumb as dog shiit