Example of Liberal Denial Behavior

I found it quite demonstrative when more than a few liberal talking heads responded to the IRS scandal by lamenting that stuff like this makes the "wacko" tea party warnings about the abuses and dangers of big government look like they are right. (but of course they aren't)

Translation:

I hate it when reality proves the tea party right, so I'm going to ignore reality and continue to mock the tea party.

Of course we are right and reality proves it. Open your eyes.

I found it quite demonstrative when more than a few liberal talking heads responded to the IRS scandal by lamenting that stuff like this makes the "wacko" tea party warnings about the abuses and dangers of big government look like they are right. (but of course they aren't)

Translation:

I hate it when reality proves the tea party right, so I'm going to ignore reality and continue to mock the tea party.

Liberal here. I believe that the IRS, Military, and all of Government is evil and corrupt. Now go back and change your title please. :)

Translation:

Hmm, how long as the IRS been auditing Americans? How long has the right been in denial? Why are they not writing legislation to abolish the IRS? Strange denial.

Liberal here. I believe that the IRS, Military, and all of Government is evil and corrupt. Now go back and change your title please. :)

If indeed you believe all of government is corrupt then why on earth would you identify and presumably support a political party that promotes more of it? By extension you are advocating for more corruption. Do you not see the logic? Why are you not afraid of government expansion and reach? Why do you support it? The bigger an organization becomes the more corruption it develops. It's human nature (sadly). The only effective solution is to limit its size and power. Do you not see this?

Color me confused.

Michael Corleone: My father is no different than any other powerful man, any man who is responsible for other people, like a senator or a president.
Kay Adams: You know how naive you sound?
Michael Corleone: Why?
Kay Adams: Senators and presidents don't have men killed.
Michael Corleone: Oh. Who's being naive, Kay?