Obama’s First Death Panel Responds to Dying Girl. here it is folks&#33

Told ya so!

Obamas First Death Panel? Sebelius Responds to Dying Girl Someone Lives and Someone Dies

On June 4, 2013, in Healthcare, by Rusty Weiss

Sarah Murnaghan is a 10-year-old girl who is fighting a terminal case of cystic fibrosis. Her condition has left her needing a lung transplant, without which she will likely die within weeks.

But government regulations have made it so that the lung that will save her life must be offered to adults on the waiting list first. The age to be considered as an adult on the donor list? 12. Two years is the divide which separates Sarah from being given a life-saving transplant, and dying from her disease.

Rep. Tom Price of Georgia has implored Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius to intervene on behalf of the dying girl, saying it only takes your signature.

The family has also pleaded for their childs life saying that it is well within Sebelius authority to mandate a variance which would save her life.

Sebelius responded today, saying that while the situation is incredibly agonizing, she will not step in. The situation as Sebelius coldly notes, is one in which someone lives and someone dies.

Via the Washington Examiner (h/t Gateway Pundit):

Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius rebuffed an appeal from Rep. Lou Barletta on behalf of a girl who needs a lung transplant but cant get one because of a federal regulation that prevents her from qualifying for a transplant.

Please, suspend the rules until we look at this policy, Barletta, a Pennsylvania Republican, asked Sebelius during a House hearing Tuesday on behalf of Sarah Murnaghan, a 10-year-old girl who needs a lung transplant. She cant qualify for an adult lung transplant until the age of 12, according to federal regulations, but Sebelius has the authority to waive that rule on her behalf. The pediatric lungs for which she currently qualifies arent available.

I would suggest, sir, that, again, this is an incredibly agonizing situation where someone lives and someone dies, Sebelius replied. The medical evidence and the transplant doctors who are making the rule and have had the rule in place since 2005 making a delineation between pediatric and adult lungs, because lungs are different that other organs that its based on the survivability [chances].

Here is the video

Sarahs family released a statement saying: Essentially, Sarah has been left to die.

Death panels do exist.

http://menrec.com/obamas-first-death-panel-sebelius-tells-family-of-dying-girl-someone-lives-and-someone-dies/

i'm guessing life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness doesn't mean nothing to these cold-blooded murders in this current administration.

Sarah-Murnaghan_600.jpg

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you want ONE PERSON deciding who lives and who dies? Becareful what you ask for dumbass.

where did I say that, dumbass?

I don't want government involved in deciding one way or the other.

Which is the case here. Your messiahs regulation in Obamacare is what is deciding this girls death.

Say the child was black; anyone think changes would be toot sweet?

If that little girl was black, by now, 1/2 of L A would be burned to the ground.

I doubt libs would care one way or the other.

where did I say that, dumbass?

I don't want government involved in deciding one way or the other.

Which is the case here. Your messiahs regulation in Obamacare is what is deciding this girls death.

I doubt libs would care one way or the other.

The medical evidence and the transplant doctors who are making the rule and have had the rule in place since 2005 making a delineation between pediatric and adult lungs, because lungs are different that other organs that its based on the survivability [chances].

From your link, dumbass. 2005 was well before Obamacare. Thanks W.

The medical evidence and the transplant doctors who are making the rule and have had the rule in place since 2005 making a delineation between pediatric and adult lungs, because lungs are different that other organs that its based on the survivability [chances].

Bush blocked the request by this girls parents, dumbass?

Per UNOS regulations, all "adults" (patients ages 12+) are listed for transplant based on their LAS (Lung Allocation Score) which is determined based on the severity of their condition - basic triage: treat the sickest patient first. Sarah's LAS is the highest in her region and she would be FIRST on the list based SOLELY on medical necessity if her age were not a factor. HOWEVER, the current regulations state that Sarah's LAS is irrelevant because ALL adults (ages 12+) awaiting transplant must be offered available lungs before her, regardless of the severity of their condition!! Changing this rule is NOT taking life away from someone else...it is allowing Sarah to be awarded an opportunity at life saving lungs in the same fashion lungs are gifted to EVERY OTHER PERSON whose age isn't factored. That's it. It is SOLELY age discrimination costing this child her life and THAT is what needs to change.

In the ACA law, who is defined as the person who determines what healthcare procedures will be provided?

Do you know?

Your doctor, dumbass.

I'm constantly amazed by how little people who support Obamacare know about the law.

Your doctor cannot tell anyone they can have services not covered under the law.

Dumbass.

The correct answer is the Secretary of HHS. That would be Sebelius, who just punted on this little girl's life.

I'm constantly amazed by how little people who support Obamacare know about the law.

Your doctor cannot tell anyone they can have services not covered under the law.

Dumbass.

The correct answer is the Secretary of HHS. That would be Sebelius, who just punted on this little girl's life.

Which services are not covered under the law, dumbass?

Name them.

Which services are not covered under the law, dumbass?

Name them.

This girl's lung transplant for one.

From the law:

"the Secretary shall ensure that access to needed services is made available with a minimal impact on premiums."
Is this girl getting access to the services she needs?

This girl's lung transplant for one.

Which has nothing to do with Obamacare, dumbass. The ruling was made in 2005.

The only services not covered will be the ones not covered by your "PRIVATE INSURANCE COMPANY' depending on the policy YOU decide to buy or your employer buys for you. Dumbass.

The only services not covered will be the ones not covered by your "PRIVATE INSURANCE COMPANY' depending on the policy YOU decide to buy or your employer buys for you. Dumbass.

who came out and blocked the girls parents request, dumbass? An Obamacare death panel hack. thats who.

You can throw the specifics of the 2005 ruling made during the bushco regime. They are too stupid and hopelessly brainwashed to understand what's happening.

No dumbass, Sebilius said she would do nothing yesterday. Obamacare is now the law of the land.

SHE now determines what will be covered because the "panel" doesn't yet exist.

Again, learn the damn law you support you idiot.

Dimocrats don't care about children, they're going to let this one die along with the millions of babies they murder with abortion.

I'm sure in a nation of 300 million that at least a couple 10 year old girls will die over the next few months. Step up to the plat and donate their lungs of STFU.

You can throw the specifics of the 2005 ruling made during the bushco regime. They are too stupid and hopelessly brainwashed to understand what's happening.

Obamacare was passed in 2005?

I knew you were ignorant, but even YOU must understand that Obamacare replaced our old healthcare system, right?

Bush blocked the little girls parents request, dumb-f#ck? NO! It was an Obamacare death panel hack. EPIC 'bush card' FAIL!

who came out and blocked the girls parents request, dumbass? An Obamacare death panel hack. thats who.

Sooooooo......by not changing a 2005 law and letting one person decide....that's Obamacare?

Do you bang your head on the wall for hours on end to get that stupid or were you born that way?

Bush blocked the little girls parents request, dumb-f#ck? NO! It was an Obamacare death panel hack. EPIC 'bush card' FAIL!

Remind me. When was the law that you protesting written?

So you want ONE PERSON deciding who lives and who dies? Becareful what you ask for dumbass.

Are you an idiot? That is exactly what is happening. One Obama appointed leftie made the decision for death for that kid!

The federal government has NO business making such a decision. Medical life and death decisions belong to the patients, their doctors and the insurers, not federal bureaucrats!

Any leftie here like to discuss with me the obamacare 15 member death panel and the man who created that panel but refuses to serve on that panel?

I am sure none of you leftist have any idea what I am talking about.

Sooooooo......by not changing a 2005 law and letting one person decide....that's Obamacare?

Do you bang your head on the wall for hours on end to get that stupid or were you born that way?

Indoctrinated and brainwashed into hopeless stupidity.

Remind me. When was the law that you protesting written?

The little jerk doesn't care about the specifics. He's just gonna keep pooping in his hand and tossing it about to see where it might stick.

Are you an idiot? That is exactly what is happening. One Obama appointed leftie made the decision for death for that kid!

The federal government has NO business making such a decision. Medical life and death decisions belong to the patients, their doctors and the insurers, not federal bureaucrats!

Any leftie here like to discuss with me the obamacare 15 member death panel and the man who created that panel but refuses to serve on that panel?

I am sure none of you leftist have any idea what I am talking about.

No dumbf**k. What is happening is the HCA is NOT interfering on current rulings made in 2005.

Guess you idiots should have complained about it 8 years ago, huh? Perhaps we wouldn't be in this situation