Obama Appoints Shamed Exposed Liar, Susan Rice, To Head NSA

Wanna get a promotion within the corrupt Obama regime? It's really simple! One way is to go out and lie your azz off to the world about WHY, WHO & HOW four brave americans were killed. Ask Susan Rice. For two weeks she openly lied about this and, even after being exposed as a rank liar, she still gave public statements supporting her lies.

Obama has now appointed her his NSA adviser. A proven liar with no shame, I am sure she will keep us all well informed regarding this nation's security. You can believe what she says...she has a great track record.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/5/donilon-out-rice-obamas-national-security-adviser/

I was delighted to hear this, Rice is the best pick for the job, she's honest, principled and extremely competant.

Obama gets to also send a message to the extremist nutjob gop reptiles who accused her of "lying"...namely, he doesn't care about nasty, dishonest political hit tactics.

Rice was wronged amd this is Obama's way of making the bastards steam... Way to go mr president.

I was delighted to hear this, Rice is the best pick for the job, she's honest, principled and extremely competant.

Obama gets to also send a message to the extremist nutjob gop reptiles who accused her of "lying"...namely, he doesn't care about nasty, dishonest political hit tactics.

Rice was wronged amd this is Obama's way of making the bastards steam... Way to go mr president.

Too early for you...get back on welfare time...

The Clemming is simply a misogynist - women terrify him.

cc

Another misandrist...ignore

Then you need to get your sorry ass out of bed a lot earlier then noon....it's old news by then, pumpkin.

Well, dumbazz, it is AM, not noon. So when are you leftist losers going to address the issue of the thread .vs make immature azzes out of yourselves?

The rightwards have been put on notice. And it's just Wednesday. The rest of the week only gets worse for whining losers.

Oh...you gonna hurt us? You'll get a small reprieve tomorrow morning...I have meetings...but I will make up for lost time in the afternoon...so many lefties to stomp.