Michelle Obama Hoisted On Her Own Petard In Public

I just love it when lefties eat lefties. It shows the glaring hypocrisy of these thoroughly corrupt people.

As we all know only too well, the american left has raised "in-crowd-political heckling" of conservative speakers to an art form. Leftie's media hypes the hell out of any video showing a leftist heckler disrupting conservative speakers.

Well the queen of america, Michelle Obama, got a taste of her own medicine. While giving a speech, a member of leftie's beloved protected class (gay-lesbian) started shouting down the queen. The queen became extremely pizzed and stomped off the lectern for a face-to-face with the heckler. Can you imagine what leftie's media would do if a conservative speaker did this?!!

Our queen then shoved the mic toward the gay heckler and said, "Listen to me or you can take the mic but I am leaving. You all decide." Oh...my...don't you lefties dare do to Michelle what you do to conservative speakers. Her husband will sick the IRS on you. Eric Holder will indict you under the 1913 Espionage Act.

The Obama regime will not tolerate dissent. You must raise your hand and shout "Sieg Heil" and then shut the hell up.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/4/michelle-obama-lets-gay-rights-heckler-gets-her-im/

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How was she hoisted on her own petard? lol

She heckles speeches?

What exactly does she dish out?

What exactly could she not take?

im sure she heckled a speech or two in her day

ive never ate her cookin...dont intend to

she cant take a good heckeling

BTW, the phrase is "hoist with one's own petard".

I would have thought the Clemming would know that, what with his mad knowledge skills.

cc

dont matter...the bi tch has got a big ass petard...period

I just love it when lefties eat lefties. It shows the glaring hypocrisy of these thoroughly corrupt people.

As we all know only too well, the american left has raised "in-crowd-political heckling" of conservative speakers to an art form. Leftie's media hypes the hell out of any video showing a leftist heckler disrupting conservative speakers.

Well the queen of america, Michelle Obama, got a taste of her own medicine. While giving a speech, a member of leftie's beloved protected class (gay-lesbian) started shouting down the queen. The queen became extremely pizzed and stomped off the lectern for a face-to-face with the heckler. Can you imagine what leftie's media would do if a conservative speaker did this?!!

Our queen then shoved the mic toward the gay heckler and said, "Listen to me or you can take the mic but I am leaving. You all decide." Oh...my...don't you lefties dare do to Michelle what you do to conservative speakers. Her husband will sick the IRS on you. Eric Holder will indict you under the 1913 Espionage Act.

The Obama regime will not tolerate dissent. You must raise your hand and shout "Sieg Heil" and then shut the hell up.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/4/michelle-obama-lets-gay-rights-heckler-gets-her-im/

when are you going to deport me coward? TOO PUZZY? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA... Michelle apparently has more balls than you do tough guy. HAHAHAHAHAHHAAA Did you grampa tell you the stories about how he lynched nigras? Is THAT what you are so afraid of? are you coming to get me or not coward?

when are you going to deport me coward? TOO PUZZY? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA... Michelle apparently has more balls than you do tough guy. HAHAHAHAHAHHAAA Did you grampa tell you the stories about how he lynched nigras? Is THAT what you are so afraid of? are you coming to get me or not coward?

Deport hates women. He really hates strong women. He really really hates strong black women. Michelle Obama makes his tiny explode.

you are definitely the boss.... :wub:

:)

Deport hates women. He really hates strong women. He really really hates strong black women. Michelle Obama makes his tiny explode.

aaaaahhh. my condolences for you having to know that much about him, but given that much info, I think it is fair to surmise that his mother must have made him call her, "mammie".

I would have thought the Clemming would know that, what with his mad knowledge skills.

cc

"The Clemming"

Classic.

Michelle showed immense restraint and grace...i would've just waited till security duckwalked the heckler out.

How was she hoisted on her own petard? lol

She heckles speeches?

What exactly does she dish out?

What exactly could she not take?

Go back to sleep, moron. Even this very simple issue is way above your head.

cc

No...there are a number of variations..."hoisted by your own petard," etc. I can paraphrase it any way I want, moron. I did not put quote marks around it, fool. Try to keep up, loser.

Annonlib hates strong men...she is the biggest misandrist posting at this site...she needs submissive wimp men around to feel safe.

Whose mindless SOK are you, loser? Still living with mommy, I bet.