Can One Dem Tell Me "We are Not in Crisis"?

Look. These people, the IRS, the NEA, the Social Security Admin, ALL the Alphabet of Agencies that "the Left" has supported not ONLY growing BIGGER, but INVENTING NEW ONES... WHAT ARE THEY?

Are they not "Public Servants"?? Aren't they given jobs, PAID FOR BY US, to SERVE US, THE PUBLIC'S NEEDS? But in REALITY, WHAT DO THEY DO?...Ever take a GOOD LOOK, at an IRS, Social Sec., or DMV office?...I HAVE. I used to fix office equipment, and I've been in Hundreds of municipal and federal offices- U.S. Secret Service and Marshalls, Postal Service, IRS, Soc. Security....ALL OF THEM have the same attitude.... WORK SLOW, THEN TAKE A BREAK. THERE ARE 50% MORE OF THEM, THAN WOULD BE NECCESARY IN ANY PRIVATE COMPANY DOING THE SAME JOB.

I would WATCH them, just SITTING at desks, dozing off, playing computer games.. the FEW who DID want to do a good job, had to BE CAREFUL, that they didn't UPSET the Majority, and make them "look bad".

These agencies...THEY are NOT "Public Servants"...THEY have MADE THEMSELVES THE "MASTER CLASS", AND WE ARE THE SERFS, THE VASSALS, THE SLAVES.

WE ARE FORCED TO PAY THEM, BY THREAT OF JAIL, OUR TAXES ARE "COLLECTED" (STOLEN), AND then, well....Let's see...........................................................

IRS Spends $50 million on "Conferences": ‘$1,500 to $3,500 per night’ Presidential suites at hotels, Pay $27,000 for painting of Bono, $20,000 to Keynote Speaker "Uniquely Qualified to Teach how to Unlearn the Rules"
  • TOP NEWS
  • JUNE 3, 2013 (Now WHO is SERVING WHO, LIBERALS?)
1370252826_9608_IRS.jpg?itok=4uiCrzqg
IRS $50 million: ‘$1,500 to $3,500 per night’ presidential suites at hotels
Credits:
CNN

The IRS spent $50 million at conferences paying for presidential suites at hotels which “currently cost between $1,500 to $3,500 per night.” The IRS spent $4 million for just one conference held in Anaheim in California in August of 2010 and the 15 outside presentation speakers at the conference were paid a total of $135,000. “One of the speakers, who was paid $17,000, led a session called ‘Leadership Through Art’," reported CNN on June 2, 2013.

Whatever the IRS and the spending of $50 million has to do with leadership and art; at least one government watchdog group would like to know.

On Sunday, a House committee said that the IRS spent about $50 million to hold at least 220 conferences for employees between 2010 and 2012.

“The IRS spent close to $50 million on 225 conferences between 2010 and 2012, according to briefings given to the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee by the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration.”

On Tuesday, a report by the Treasury Department's inspector general is scheduled to be released.

Of specific interest to the House oversight committee hearing is the Anaheim conference which cost taxpayers alone $4 million.

Despite the standard government practice of negotiating lower room rates, the IRS did not feel the need to negotiate for the presidential hotel suites which today cost $1,500 to $3,500 per night.

With about 2,600 IRS conference attendees, spending just one night at a hotel would add up to almost $4 million. Added to that additional benefits for IRS conference attendees like baseball tickets, 15 guest speakers at a rate of $135,000 in fees, and not to forget two videos for $50,000 -- the $50 million IRS spending spree comes to no surprise.

“The IRS spent $50,000 to produce two videos that were shown at the event. One had a ‘Star Trek’ theme and was reported on earlier this year, while the other video – in which employees learned the Cupid shuffle dance – was released this weekend.”

Unfortunately, since there were no sign-in sheets posted outside the training sessions and no credits were given to conference attendees, the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA) could not really determine who did and who did not actually attend the conference sessions. The sessions' goal was “continuing professional education.”

Acting IRS Commissioner Danny Werfel released a statement on Friday about the upcoming audit release and said that an IRS spending of $50 million is indeed "inappropriate."

Who would dare to disagree with the IRS commissioner..............

(And THESE are the people, the President is using to DENY US OUR 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS.....DID YOU READ THE NIXON COMPARISON? HOW OTHER IRS AGENCIES IN YEARS PAST WER REQUESTED TO THE SAME, BUT REFUSED?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

**************************************************************************************

Later in September 1971 Nixon ordered White House aide John Ehrlichman to direct the IRS to look into the tax returns of all those thought to be seeking the 1972 Democratic presidential nod, including Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-Mass.).

“Are we going after their tax returns?” Nixon said. “You know what I mean? There’s a lot of gold in them thar hills.”

Nominated as IRS commissioner by Nixon, Johnnie Mac Walters headed the IRS from Aug. 6, 1971, to April 30, 1973. Nixon White House counsel John Dean gave Walters an envelope containing the names of about 200 prominent Democrats to harass.

Walters refused to target the individuals. “The story is interesting because the IRS wouldn’t do it,” said Tim Naftali, former director of the Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum.

“It didn’t happen, not because the White House didn’t want it to happen, but because people like Johnnie Walters said ‘no.’”

Would it help to say we were in crisis, but the economy is turning around and we are no longer .

Sure North Korea is acting up , and the middle east is a pressure cooker [ no bomb intended ]

The only threat to us is from the tea party and republican party needs to clean house of theses amateurs

astine you obviously have your head up your ass. we have an unemployment rate not seen since the great depression. sambo promised jobs, economic recovery. more people on welfare and food stamps now then ever before. a presidential administration so incompetent and so criminal all the sick libs do is try to deflect and take the focus off of sambo the shoe shine boy and the huge failure that he is. we are killing millions of babies each year and granting amnesty to illegal aliens, we have all but abolished the death penalty and reward the scum of the earth with food,housing and luxuries. you would have to be an idiot to think otherwise.

this country is in crisis. that is a fact.

astine you obviously have your head up your ass. we have an unemployment rate not seen since the great depression. sambo promised jobs, economic recovery. more people on welfare and food stamps now then ever before. a presidential administration so incompetent and so criminal all the sick libs do is try to deflect and take the focus off of sambo the shoe shine boy and the huge failure that he is. we are killing millions of babies each year and granting amnesty to illegal aliens, we have all but abolished the death penalty and reward the scum of the earth with food,housing and luxuries. you would have to be an idiot to think otherwise.

What was the unemployment rate after two years of Reaganomics? Over 10%?

What was the unemployment rate after two years of Reaganomics? Over 10%?

Answer: 10.40% in January of 1983 ... higher than at any time during the Obama Admin, including when he was sworn into office ... and has gone down every year since.

Crisis = when it's getting worse, not better. Jeez. Where's your head, moron?

When we have 10's of thousands if not 100's of thousands sucking us dry with illegal SS benefits, welfare and other fed freebies,

WE ARE IN CRISIS!!!

When we have 10's of thousands if not 100's of thousands sucking us dry with illegal SS benefits, welfare and other fed freebies,

WE ARE IN CRISIS!!!

Millions out of work, the poor and middle class becoming poorer. No no crisis here, it's all good and Pres Obama is a savor. Corps are leaving the US and so is trillions of our wealth. No crisis here.

Liberal Slayer! - It's "asstein" , not astine .

C,mon, slayer, get it RIGHT, or the "Marxist Coward Spelling Police" will give you a "ticket"!

Y'know, those Obama and Karl Marx and Bill Ayers Worshippers, who are SO Morally Bankrupt, SO Intellectually Dishonest, that they couldn't find ONE SPECIFIC STATEMENT THAT WASN'T TRUE, in one of my posts, so they tried to make a BIG DEAL of my misspelling of "Philosophy", where I ACTUALLY committed the HEINOUS CRIME of spelling it "Philosiphy"! ......The Liberal Spelling Police, like Officer Mother Jones (who can be bribed with a Big, Purple Lollipop on a stick) feels he/she MUST SUPPORT AND DEFEND HIS/HER GOD AND SAVIOR, ) O-boo-boo / Soetero / Smith / Fife , I guess I am "the bad guy", but the person who

Why, their God they Worship and Protect, Barack Obama, a.k.a. Barry Soetero, a.k.a. Benny Smith, a.k.a. Barney Fife,

has destroyed our Economy and Employment picture with 6 Trillion in New Debt, between 8 and 11% Unemployment,(17% REAL NUMBERS),

told our Navy Seals and Embassy Guards to "STAND DOWN" in Benghazi, sentencing Our Ambassador and Embassy Personnel to DEATH,.....

BRIBED, THREATENED AND RAMMED THRU CRAP-CARE, KILLING OUR INSURANCE INDUSTRY, AND THE WORLD'S BEST MEDICAL TREATMENT(Doctors and Nurses RETIRING BY THE THOUSANDS, First State to Implement, California, has seen Rates RISE BY 64%, UP TO 145%)

Purposely disabled the credit card verification system for its Web site donations, allowing anyone from any foreign country to donate with no limit and no proof of identity;

Refused to enforce federal immigration laws, SUED STATES, like Arizona, Alabama, others, for TRYING TO OBEY AND ENFORCE LAWS ON THE BOOKS!.

Along with "Most Corrupt in History" Atty. General Eric Holder, ran Operation Fast & Furious — a government-sponsored illegal gun-running scheme designed to purposely go awry so as to induce public outcry for gun control.

Spent 20 years listening to a racist anti-American pastor (Rev. Jeremiah Wright), whom Obama described as a mentor. Now Obama tries to pretend that Jeremiah Wright doesn’t exist, and that his extremist anti-white philosophy didn’t influence Obama’s worldview.

Handed out over 1,200 waivers to politically connected donors exempting them from the onerous requirements of ObamaCrapCare.

Greatly expanding the number of unaccountable “czars,” which essentially amounts to unilaterally adding new federal departments with no congressional oversight — leading to a true “bureaucracy” in the original sense (rule by unelected bureaucrats).

Using taxpayer dollars to bail out the private pension funds of autoworkers’ unions at GM & Chrysler.

Illegally ending the welfare-to-work requirements passed by Congress.

See, they COULDN'T point to a SINGLE ITEM, A SIGLE FACT I WROTE, and claim it wasn't TRUE, becuase they KNEW I WOULD EMBARRASS THEM, EVEN MORE THAT THE NORMAL AMOUNT I SHAME THEM, FOR BEING SO DUMB AND GULLIBLE AS TO VOTE FOR THIS INEPT, INCOMPETENT, HACK THUG LIAR.

So the ONLY THING LEFT for these gay Liberal "men" to CRITICIZE, was to SEARCH, with the Magnifying Glass they use for masturbation, and find ONE LETTER that was incorrect!

And of COURSE, after they found that ONE "o" , that should've been an "i", they were SO PROUD AND HAPPY WITH THEMSELVES, because THEY ACTUALLY FELT THAT FINDING A ONE-LETTER SPELLING ERROR SOMEHOW ABSOLVED THEM OF THEIR SINS AND TREASON, THAT BECAUSE THEY COULD NOT PROVE ANYTHING I WROTE WAS FACTUALLY WRONG, THESE ASS-CLOWNS THOUGHT A ONE-LETTER SPELLING ERROR WOULD EXPIATE THEM!

Well, you dumb, blind, brainwashed sheep-libs......"It don' woik like dat." (sic)

C,mon, slayer, get it RIGHT, or the "Marxist Coward Spelling Police" will give you a "ticket"!

Y'know, those Obama and Karl Marx and Bill Ayers Worshippers, who are SO Morally Bankrupt, SO Intellectually Dishonest, that they couldn't find ONE SPECIFIC STATEMENT THAT WASN'T TRUE, in one of my posts, so they tried to make a BIG DEAL of my misspelling of "Philosophy", where I ACTUALLY committed the HEINOUS CRIME of spelling it "Philosiphy"! ......The Liberal Spelling Police, like Officer Mother Jones (who can be bribed with a Big, Purple Lollipop on a stick) feels he/she MUST SUPPORT AND DEFEND HIS/HER GOD AND SAVIOR, ) O-boo-boo / Soetero / Smith / Fife , I guess I am "the bad guy", but the person who

Why, their God they Worship and Protect, Barack Obama, a.k.a. Barry Soetero, a.k.a. Benny Smith, a.k.a. Barney Fife,

has destroyed our Economy and Employment picture with 6 Trillion in New Debt, between 8 and 11% Unemployment,(17% REAL NUMBERS),

told our Navy Seals and Embassy Guards to "STAND DOWN" in Benghazi, sentencing Our Ambassador and Embassy Personnel to DEATH,.....

BRIBED, THREATENED AND RAMMED THRU CRAP-CARE, KILLING OUR INSURANCE INDUSTRY, AND THE WORLD'S BEST MEDICAL TREATMENT(Doctors and Nurses RETIRING BY THE THOUSANDS, First State to Implement, California, has seen Rates RISE BY 64%, UP TO 145%)

Purposely disabled the credit card verification system for its Web site donations, allowing anyone from any foreign country to donate with no limit and no proof of identity;

Refused to enforce federal immigration laws, SUED STATES, like Arizona, Alabama, others, for TRYING TO OBEY AND ENFORCE LAWS ON THE BOOKS!.

Along with "Most Corrupt in History" Atty. General Eric Holder, ran Operation Fast & Furious — a government-sponsored illegal gun-running scheme designed to purposely go awry so as to induce public outcry for gun control.

Spent 20 years listening to a racist anti-American pastor (Rev. Jeremiah Wright), whom Obama described as a mentor. Now Obama tries to pretend that Jeremiah Wright doesn’t exist, and that his extremist anti-white philosophy didn’t influence Obama’s worldview.

Handed out over 1,200 waivers to politically connected donors exempting them from the onerous requirements of ObamaCrapCare.

Greatly expanding the number of unaccountable “czars,” which essentially amounts to unilaterally adding new federal departments with no congressional oversight — leading to a true “bureaucracy” in the original sense (rule by unelected bureaucrats).

Using taxpayer dollars to bail out the private pension funds of autoworkers’ unions at GM & Chrysler.

See, they COULDN'T point to a SINGLE ITEM, A SIGLE FACT I WROTE, and claim it wasn't TRUE, becuase they KNEW I WOULD EMBARRASS THEM, EVEN MORE THAT THE NORMAL AMOUNT I SHAME THEM, FOR BEING SO DUMB AND GULLIBLE AS TO VOTE FOR THIS INEPT, INCOMPETENT, HACK THUG LIAR.

So the ONLY THING LEFT for these gay Liberal "men" to CRITICIZE, was to SEARCH, with the Magnifying Glass they use for masturbation, and find ONE LETTER that was incorrect!

And of COURSE, after they found that ONE "o" , that should've been an "i", they were SO PROUD AND HAPPY WITH THEMSELVES, because THEY ACTUALLY FELT THAT FINDING A ONE-LETTER SPELLING ERROR SOMEHOW ABSOLVED THEM OF THEIR SINS AND TREASON, THAT BECAUSE THEY COULD NOT PROVE ANYTHING I WROTE WAS FACTUALLY WRONG, THESE ASS-CLOWNS THOUGHT A ONE-LETTER SPELLING ERROR WOULD EXPIATE THEM!

Well, you dumb, blind, brainwashed sheep-libs......"It don' woik like dat." (sic)

What happened?

I didn't even try to post this ONE time, and it posted 5 times!

What is wrong with this site?

I didn't even post this ONCE, and it posted 5 times!

What happened?

I didn't even try to post this ONE time, and it posted 5 times!

What is wrong with this site?

I didn't even post this ONCE, and it posted 5 times!

Here's how I know we are in crisis:

When someone needs a Democrat to confirm anything for them before they can sleep easy, then clearly we are in a crisis of some kind.

Form your own fucking opinions. Why do you care whether any Democrats agree with you?

You missed the whole point, RWL - I don't "need a Democrat to confirm anything for them before they can sleep easy" -

I REALIZE, that most are afraid to respond, without vitriol and name-calling....because, to give an honest, intelligent response, to my questions, they will be called names or made fun of, by their own Democrat Goon Squad, who have neither the Intelligence, nor the HONESTY, TO SAY WHAT THEY TRULY FEEL, ABOUT WHERE THEIR PARTY IS TAKING THIS COUNTRY!

The "Goon Democrats" (not name-calling, just accuracy) have one policy, when it comes to political discussion/debate:

When a Conservative with facts enters the Debate, IMMIDIATELY THROW MUD, ROCKS, YOUR OWN FECES, WHATEVER YOU CAN, CALL NAMES, DO ANYTHING, TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM PAYING ATTENTION TO THOSE FACTS!

I am just HOPING, AND PRAYING TO GOD, that a Miracle will happen, and enough Democrats will come to their senses before it is too late, and help us reverse the course of this leviathan, this hulking monster they call a "Government", before we pass the point where it CAN be stoppped, and we will have NO FREEDOMS, other that the freedom to work for THEIR BENEFIT AND PROFIT, the freedom to just SURVIVE, BECAUSE THEY ALLOW US TO.

"Goon Democrats".........(I'm "coining" that term, just as the Great Deacon Jones, who died this week, at 74, coined the term"Sack the Quarterback".....When asked about it, he said, "What does it mean?...Well, I say "sacking the quarterback, is like when the medeival armies "sacked a city"..to totally destroy it..."

The Great Deacon Jones....The kind of man we may not see again, if Liberal Pansies-pussies get their Pink Panties all twisted up, and continue to demean aggressive sports as "barbaric"..

Hmmmm - "Barbaric".....Just take a look at the way the IRS, the Obama Administration, treats Free Americans.............

Jones, NFL coiner of 'sack the quarterback,' dies at 74
By the CNN Staff
updated 12:22 PM EDT, Tue June 4, 2013
130604063954-01-deacon-jones-0604-horizoDavid "Deacon" Jones, credited with coining the term "sacking the quarterback" during his stint as one of the NFL's greatest defensive ends, died of natural causes at his Southern California home, the Washington Redskins said Monday, June 3. He was 74. Here, the Los Angeles Rams Hall of Fame defensive end appears in the early 1960s.
NFL great 'Deacon' Jones dies, 74

Yes I can, because Bush caused it, it's his problem!

:blink:

Bush policies played a big part in creating the 2008/09 Crisis, but luckily it's not his problem; it's Obama's problem. However, the crisis ended (We are Not in Crisis!!) when things went from going into the toilet to being turned around and getting better every year, beginning in 2010, a couple months after the first Obama/Pelosi budget kicked-in.

So of course with Dems having fixed the Bush 43 fuc*up, Righties Retards have to delude themselves by wishing things were getting worse, when they're not, and the crisis is now over -- and we're on the mend, however slowly.

Simple truth.

Bush policies played a big part in creating the 2008/09 Crisis, but luckily it's not his problem; it's Obama's problem. However, the crisis ended (We are Not in Crisis!!) when things went from going into the toilet to being turned around and getting better every year, beginning in 2010, a couple months after the first Obama/Pelosi budget kicked-in.

So of course with Dems having fixed the Bush 43 fuc*up, Righties Retards have to delude themselves by wishing things were getting worse, when they're not, and the crisis is now over -- and we're on the mend, however slowly.

Simple truth.

"Simple truth," lies the troll. :D

It was mostly a liberal-Democrat-caused problem, and had Democrats not obstructed Bush's 17 attempts to reform Fannie Mae and liberal lending policies, the Fed-caused housing bubble would have caused a mild recession at worst.

On the mend slowly? Is that what you call the worst recovery in 80 years? We'll probably go bankrupt before unemployment falls to historical levels, because not enough jobs are being created to lower it, despite $1 trillion in Fed-created money annually.

No, the crisis is not over until the Fed manages to stop expanding the money supply without destroying what little economic growth we have and without blowing up the bond markets.

It was mostly a liberal-Democrat-caused problem, and had Democrats not obstructed Bush's 17 attempts to reform Fannie Mae and liberal lending policies, the Fed-caused housing bubble would have caused a mild recession at worst.

On the mend slowly? Is that what you call the worst recovery in 80 years We'll probably go bankrupt before unemployment falls to historical levels, because not enough jobs are being created to lower it, despite $1 trillion in Fed-created money annually.

No, the crisis is not over until the Fed manages to stop expanding the money supply without destroying what little economic growth we have and without blowing up the bond markets.

Yes, on the mend slowly, since as you noted, it's IN RECOVERY!! (even if a slow one, or the slowest since the Great Depression.)

Do you know what "recovery" means, you abject fuc*ing retard???????

Look. These people, the IRS, the NEA, the Social Security Admin, ALL the Alphabet of Agencies that "the Left" has supported not ONLY growing BIGGER, but INVENTING NEW ONES... WHAT ARE THEY?

Are they not "Public Servants"?? Aren't they given jobs, PAID FOR BY US, to SERVE US, THE PUBLIC'S NEEDS? But in REALITY, WHAT DO THEY DO?...Ever take a GOOD LOOK, at an IRS, Social Sec., or DMV office?...I HAVE. I used to fix office equipment, and I've been in Hundreds of municipal and federal offices- U.S. Secret Service and Marshalls, Postal Service, IRS, Soc. Security....ALL OF THEM have the same attitude.... WORK SLOW, THEN TAKE A BREAK. THERE ARE 50% MORE OF THEM, THAN WOULD BE NECCESARY IN ANY PRIVATE COMPANY DOING THE SAME JOB.

I would WATCH them, just SITTING at desks, dozing off, playing computer games.. the FEW who DID want to do a good job, had to BE CAREFUL, that they didn't UPSET the Majority, and make them "look bad".

These agencies...THEY are NOT "Public Servants"...THEY have MADE THEMSELVES THE "MASTER CLASS", AND WE ARE THE SERFS, THE VASSALS, THE SLAVES.

WE ARE FORCED TO PAY THEM, BY THREAT OF JAIL, OUR TAXES ARE "COLLECTED" (STOLEN), AND then, well....Let's see...........................................................

IRS Spends $50 million on "Conferences": ‘$1,500 to $3,500 per night’ Presidential suites at hotels, Pay $27,000 for painting of Bono, $20,000 to Keynote Speaker "Uniquely Qualified to Teach how to Unlearn the Rules"
  • TOP NEWS
  • JUNE 3, 2013 (Now WHO is SERVING WHO, LIBERALS?)
1370252826_9608_IRS.jpg?itok=4uiCrzqg
IRS $50 million: ‘$1,500 to $3,500 per night’ presidential suites at hotels
Credits:
CNN

The IRS spent $50 million at conferences paying for presidential suites at hotels which “currently cost between $1,500 to $3,500 per night.” The IRS spent $4 million for just one conference held in Anaheim in California in August of 2010 and the 15 outside presentation speakers at the conference were paid a total of $135,000. “One of the speakers, who was paid $17,000, led a session called ‘Leadership Through Art’," reported CNN on June 2, 2013.

Whatever the IRS and the spending of $50 million has to do with leadership and art; at least one government watchdog group would like to know.

On Sunday, a House committee said that the IRS spent about $50 million to hold at least 220 conferences for employees between 2010 and 2012.

On Tuesday, a report by the Treasury Department's inspector general is scheduled to be released.

Of specific interest to the House oversight committee hearing is the Anaheim conference which cost taxpayers alone $4 million.

Despite the standard government practice of negotiating lower room rates, the IRS did not feel the need to negotiate for the presidential hotel suites which today cost $1,500 to $3,500 per night.

With about 2,600 IRS conference attendees, spending just one night at a hotel would add up to almost $4 million. Added to that additional benefits for IRS conference attendees like baseball tickets, 15 guest speakers at a rate of $135,000 in fees, and not to forget two videos for $50,000 -- the $50 million IRS spending spree comes to no surprise.

Unfortunately, since there were no sign-in sheets posted outside the training sessions and no credits were given to conference attendees, the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA) could not really determine who did and who did not actually attend the conference sessions. The sessions' goal was “continuing professional education.”

Acting IRS Commissioner Danny Werfel released a statement on Friday about the upcoming audit release and said that an IRS spending of $50 million is indeed "inappropriate."

Who would dare to disagree with the IRS commissioner..............

(And THESE are the people, the President is using to DENY US OUR 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS.....DID YOU READ THE NIXON COMPARISON? HOW OTHER IRS AGENCIES IN YEARS PAST WER REQUESTED TO THE SAME, BUT REFUSED?

Of course we're in crisis.

Yes, on the mend slowly, since as you noted, it's IN RECOVERY!! (even if a slow one, or the slowest since the Great Depression.)

Do you know what "recovery" means, you abject fuc*ing retard???????

Yeah, a real recovery doesn't require $1 trillion annually in Fed-created money to keep it's pathetic life alive, troll.

More jobs were created in one good year after Reagan's tax cuts than in the average good year under Obama.

On the mend slowly? Is that what you call the worst recovery in 80 years We'll probably go bankrupt before unemployment falls to historical levels, because not enough jobs are being created to lower it, despite $1 trillion in Fed-created money annually.