More Police Brutality

This just sickens me. I know there are a lot of good cops out there, and I know there are a lot of bad ones. I am glad to see these guys got fired.

It looks like the woman was giving them a hard time, but that's no excuse for this brutality.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/video-captures-jasper-texas-police-officers-beating-woman-204501776.html

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know cops are people. People are prone to let emotions run off sometimes. Whether that emotion is happiness anger or hate we are all prone to do it.Now I can see how cops get desentised to people because I have at my job.When you deal with the lower half of society it tends to do that. You know criminals lawyers and judges ...... And like someone posted above there are some really good cops and some real aszholes. I tend to think the aszholes are the ones who were fùcked with in school.

morale of the story is pay your fines dead beats
First time in county was like a high school reunion. Half of the guys in there were due to unpaid fines

morale of the story is pay your fines dead beats

or instigate cops into kicking your ass, then when they get fired...beat the holy living crap out of them..

We all know cops are people. People are prone to let emotions run off sometimes. Whether that emotion is happiness anger or hate we are all prone to do it. Now I can see how cops get desentised to people because I have at my job. When you deal with the lower half of society it tends to do that. You know criminals lawyers and judges ...... And like someone posted above there are some really good cops and some real aszholes. I tend to think the aszholes are the ones who were fùcked with in school.

First time in county was like a high school reunion. Half of the guys in there were due to unpaid fines

i am going to disagree with you on this...if you cant be professional at law enforcement...pick a different profession.

assault is assault

Fine or no fine, there is no excuse for this. You know they did it because she was black and they thought they could get away with it. Cops do this to minorities because it's much easier to get away with it.

come on now...that aint fair. first of all they are texans...they will beat your ass regardless of race...i lived there, i know what i am talking about. secondly..black women get that mouth a runnin and oh my god...they cant shut up...they are the most instigating of all three races...that is the truth a.l.

Fine or no fine, there is no excuse for this. You know they did it because she was black and they thought they could get away with it. Cops do this to minorities because it's much easier to get away with it.

Throwing the BS flag. Get out of the 60's.

come on now...that aint fair. first of all they are texans...they will beat your ass regardless of race...i lived there, i know what i am talking about. secondly..black women get that mouth a runnin and oh my god...they cant shut up...they are the most instigating of all three races...that is the truth a.l.

Ok ok. It was a stretch, but I do know cops who will rough up minorities because less people care. It's the god's truth.

Throwing the BS flag. Get out of the 60's.

All things being equal, who do you think is more likely to get her ass beat by those cops? You or that woman?

I didn't see a thing in the world wrong with what the officers did in this video - and anybody who does has never had to physically force compliance on a resistant person. Come to my house & try to take me down .... you'll see it's not exactly a walk through canydland. I've spent a whole lot of time subduing people on the streets and been inside a lot of jails and prisons for extended periods and seen how things work there as well.

These Officers were confronted with a large, noncompliant, verbally abusive, and physically resistant inmate who was refusing to follow lawful directives in a confinement facility. How do they know she wasn't palming a shank? She was not only physically resistant at the outset .... she was resistant even after she was cuffed and all the way into the cell. Resistance to lawful authority must always be met with greater force until compliance is acheived. Do you know why they slam people over desks & car hoods and against walls ... there's actually a tactical reason - A. it's a shock to the resistant persons system and has a temporarily "stun" effect (usually) &, B. it's allows the officers to take control of the persons hands & arms from behind in prelude to a takedown to the floor/ground.

Officers (especially jail officers) like to go home to their children after their shift without bumps, bruises, or holes in their body from shanks and bullets as much as anyone else. Many jail officers are confronted with physical resistance and violence from inmates on an almost daily basis - more so thant street officers/agents. If it's not dealt with immediately & decisively it can cause real problems within an institution as other inmates will learn to start acting out as well ..... when that happens things inside start getting really dangerous for officers and other inmates alike.

As to being a minority ... I've no doubt someone of any racial background would have received the same treatment.

Ok ok. It was a stretch, but I do know cops who will rough up minorities because less people care. It's the god's truth.

All things being equal, who do you think is more likely to get her ass beat by those cops? You or that woman?

Well considering I HAVEN'T BROKEN ANY LAWS. That woman.

i am sure that in some cases it is true...however statistics show that in most police brutality cases...it is black cops kicking the sh it out of other blacks...

Well considering I HAVEN'T BROKEN ANY LAWS. That woman.

I said 'all things being equal'. That means you and she in the exact same circumstances acting the exact same way.

I didn't see a thing in the world wrong with what the officers did in this video - and anybody who does has never had to physically force compliance on a resistant person.

These Officers were confronted with a large, noncompliant, verbally abusive, and physically resistant inmate who was refusing to follow lawful directives in a confinement facility. How do they know she wasn't palming a shank? Resistance to lawful authority must always be met with greater force until compliance is acheived. Officers (especially jail officers) like to go home to their families without bumps, bruises, or holes in their body from a shank.

If that's true, then why were they fired?

Oh stfu...

I'm white I've been slammed by cops while running off at the mouth.

I didn't see a thing in the world wrong with what the officers did in this video - and anybody who does has never had to physically force compliance on a resistant person.

These Officers were confronted with a large, noncompliant, verbally abusive, and physically resistant inmate who was refusing to follow lawful directives in a confinement facility. How do they know she wasn't palming a shank? Resistance to lawful authority must always be met with greater force until compliance is acheived. Officers (especially jail officers) like to go home to their families without bumps, bruises, or holes in their body from a shank.

but they do deserve to go home with those ailments if they harass a citizen like that...if they were operating within the peramiters of the law...they would not have been fired. my guess is that the black woman was the janitor..and the obviously racist cops...(white and bald...skin head...hello..) mistook her for a criminal...because well she is a ni66er

I said 'all things being equal'. That means you and she in the exact same circumstances acting the exact same way.

Because in this country all you have to do is pull the fūcking race card and everyone bows down .....

All things being equal, they're going to toss around anyone who gives them sht. White, black, or purple

This just sickens me. I know there are a lot of good cops out there, and I know there are a lot of bad ones. I am glad to see these guys got fired.

It looks like the woman was giving them a hard time, but that's no excuse for this brutality.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/video-captures-jasper-texas-police-officers-beating-woman-204501776.html

What's the problem? This is how you deal with sheboons and nigger bucks. Pain is one of the only thing these savage subanimals understand. You see the Average Negro Brain is small and underdevelopled, and is only capable of processing and understanding the most basic things such as hunger, Pain, hot and cold, and sexual arousal. IMHO they should of beat her to death. I smell a Ghetto Lottery suit coming out of this incident. Instead of being fired , they should of been Promoted. I sure hope this is how they treat their bitches at home. Is there an address where I can send a small donation and a thank you card to these fine officers? Now if she would of been white this would be a big issue, but when dealing with subanimals such as sheboons, I do not take issue or have a problem with the actions of Jasper's Finest. They were just serving and protecting the Community.

Oh stfu... I'm white I've been slammed by cops while running off at the mouth.

well, that doesn't surprise me.

All things being equal, they're going to toss around anyone who gives them sht. White, black, or purple

You didn't answer the question.

All things being equal, who's ass is getting beat between you and her?

You are a smart girl, answer honestly.

What's the problem? This is how you deal with sheboons and nigger bucks. Pain is one of the only thing these savage subanimals understand. You see the Average Negro Brain is small and underdevelopled, and is only capable of processing and understanding the most basic things such as hunger, Pain, hot and cold, and sexual arousal. IMHO they should of beat her to death. I smell a Ghetto Lottery suit coming out of this incident. Instead of being fired , they should of been Promoted. I sure hope this is how they treat their bitches at home. Is there an address where I can send a small donation and a thank you card to these fine officers? Now if she would of been white this would be a big issue, but when dealing with subanimals such as sheboons, I do not take issue or have a problem with the actions of Jasper's Finest. They were just serving and protecting the Community.

like a right winger

well, that doesn't surprise me.

You didn't answer the question.

All things being equal, who's ass is getting beat between you and her?

You are a smart girl, answer honestly.

like a right winger

Ah who cares what a fucking Liberal Cunt says. You are a Female, and your beliefs and opinions are worth less than the smegma on a uncut penis.