Fort Hood Troglodyte Assigned Team - Still Paid

Our constitution guarantees a right to face our accusers and a jury of our peers.

As much as I hate this guy, he is an American citizen and entitled to the same protections as you and I are.

I would think the victim's families would relish the chance to talk to this guy. He is gonna fry regardless.

Let him make a fool of himself in the meantime.

Our constitution guarantees a right to face our accusers and a jury of our peers.

As much as I hate this guy, he is an American citizen and entitled to the same protections as you and I are.

I would think the victim's families would relish the chance to talk to this guy. He is gonna fry regardless.

Let him make a fool of himself in the meantime.

The point is, the crime is cut an dry; but the anguish felt by the victims & their families is being drug out; so that sub human is still taking a toll on the innocent. What, Barry & Company still having trouble deciding whether it was an Islamic Terrorist attack or "workplace violence" ?

The point is, the crime is cut an dry; but the anguish felt by the victims & their families is being drug out; so that sub human is still taking a toll on the innocent. What, Barry & Company still having trouble deciding whether it was an Islamic Terrorist attack or "workplace violence" ?

The anguish would be drug out no matter who represented the waste of flesh, jim.

Your hatred is clouding your logic.

He should have been fast tracked to the gallows. Apply noose - kick wheelchair from platform. Should have a lottery. The winner gets to kick the chair. Proceeds to victims & their families.

He gave up his rights as a human being the moment he began shooting unarmed people. Applies to any crime of that nature.

He's obviously guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt ( absolutely no grey areas ). A waste of time - energy - resources - funds. Get it done.

He should have been fast tracked to the gallows. Apply noose - kick wheelchair from platform. Should have a lottery. The winner gets to kick the chair. Proceeds to victims & their families.

He gave up his rights as a human being the moment he began shooting unarmed people. Applies to any crime of that nature.

He's obviously guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt ( absolutely no grey areas ). A waste of time - energy - resources - funds. Get it done.

So, the hell with the constitution?

He's lucky I'm not running the show; I mean, me being a "burning at the stake" sort of guy, when it comes to horrific crimes.

So, the hell with the constitution?

Of course not; just get it done. Anyone figure some new evidence will surface that will exonerate the bastard? You figure he will be less guilty if he sits another 5 or 6 years?

He's lucky I'm not running the show; I mean, me being a "burning at the stake" sort of guy, when it comes to horrific crimes.

Of course not; just get it done. Anyone figure some new evidence will surface that will exonerate the bastard? You figure he will be less guilty if he sits another 5 or 6 years?

It's not about what I think, jim. It's about our god given rights. It's about our protections in the constitution.